Pages:
Author

Topic: Prank your Friends with this AWESOME product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - page 2. (Read 996 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I am the one who knocks.
This is indeed an AWESOME product Grin When bitcoin support is going to be added?

According to what theyr support email said, they would add it when enough customers (that bought at least 1 product) ask for it.
So we're basically buying our way in... It's a little sad but okay.

Well that is why i posted some products here too, so they accept BTC Smiley
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
This is indeed an AWESOME product Grin When bitcoin support is going to be added?

According to what theyr support email said, they would add it when enough customers (that bought at least 1 product) ask for it.
So we're basically buying our way in... It's a little sad but okay.
I am the one who knocks.

Activity: 138
Merit: 10
I am the one who knocks.
Feels like I'm in school again Cheesy

Your school smelled like that? hahaha (joking)
Activity: 166
Merit: 15
Feels like I'm in school again Cheesy
I am the one who knocks.
Oh and they might add bitcoin has a payment method that is why i posted.
I am the one who knocks.
Hey guys, i bought this and i just love it, i might order some more, its just soooo cool.
Its a Spray that smells freakin bad, really, i sprayed my friends tshirt and it smelled bad for like, half an hour... It just STINKS, literally.

Here's The link: http://www.vat19.com/dvds/pump-a-dump-military-grade-putricant.cfm [ref removed - grue]

ORDER UNTIL 10th APRIL AND GET YOUR ORDER BEFORE EASTER!

On that link there is a Product video, where they show you how it is, and they even prank theyr co-worker! Twice!

Here are some extra images:

Got a question? Visit that link and post it on the Q&A section, they will anwer it !

Love this product and want more link this one?
I've made a Topic on this Website only, where i explain some products that i find awesome.
Topic link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--563011
Pages:
Jump to: