Pages:
Author

Topic: Prayers for Bitcoins! Announcing the Church of Bitcoin! - page 2. (Read 4356 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
Hi, i'm a God interested in your service.

Do i need to provide APIs for my religion?
Oh my god this is perfect
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
btcprayer.com
Activity: 353
Merit: 108

Thou shalt earn Bitcoins !!!
Earneth*
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
Prima Inter Pares

Thou shalt earneth > Bitcoins !!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
Would anyone be interested in starting a "Church of Development". Where "god" is "the future", and we worship by making it better. Basically just a developmental coin charity that religiously works towards the future.

I am a certified minister and I will work to get non-profit status in my state, but here is the base for the organization, I already have 200 members:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/church-of-development-213405

If anyone wants to get married or exercise demons, I can legally do the ceremony Smiley
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
Activity: 261
Interesting.....
Once your service grows will you consider an IPO?

..Will you offer shares in Heaven,Paradise,Valhalla, or Sto-Vo-Kor?

-shaded
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
Dear OP, with all due respect... go fuck yourself.

This scam is so fucked up...
Sir , your humor detector has obviously fucked up.

Coming from this forum I should have realized it was a joke. Since I know there's so many religious figures asking for money (in the most idiotic ways), I thought it was just another common practice.
Here in Italy religions receive money from the state in so clever ways. Consider that the Vatican receive like 1 billion € each year... then add all the reduced taxes etc etc...
I suppose god is really powerful
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225
Away on an extended break

Coming from this forum I should have realized it was a joke. Since I know there's so many religious figures asking for money (in the most idiotic ways), I thought it was just another common practice.
We're mostly a bunch of libertarians here hence the frequent religion joke. Heck, the 13 religion supported was an utter givaway.
That said, OP what's the amount for heaven guarantee?   Grin Is there one for atheists?
Activity: 193

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
How much for heaven guarantee?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225
Away on an extended break

Activity: 193

edd
donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

Are you a God wishing to get his/her/its religion included in one of the above mentioned 13, or are you an intermediary God looking to relay prayers through to a major player at a bulk discount?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
We would like to offer a new service to fellow bitcoiners, we are sure some of you folks are religious like us so we would like to offer something of mutual profit.  Smiley

We will pray to any God(s) you request for an undefined number of Bitcoins. The more you send the stronger will be our prayers but remember every Bitcent is good for you.

Send a PM where should we direct our prayers and we will send you a unique BTC address. If there is something specific you believe your God should hear about let us know about it. Otherwise, we will just pray for your soul (and your Bitcoin wallets!)

Currently we support 13 religions and there are 37 of us monks here. Any questions - just ask, that is what we are here for!

Great idea. There is a real need for a service like this. 

Cut the satire, however. Marketing design is also bad. Your users will need to know how that you hate other religions and esp. athiests before they can trust you.
This we support 13 religions crap doesn't sell.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721
uhhh..

what kind of God would look kindly on $$ for prayers?

oh wait, christians do this already  Roll Eyes

+1
Activity: 662
Merit: 545
uhhh..

what kind of God would look kindly on $$ for prayers?

oh wait, christians do this already  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721
We would like to offer a new service to fellow bitcoiners, we are sure some of you folks are religious like us so we would like to offer something of mutual profit.  Smiley

We will pray to any God(s) you request for an undefined number of Bitcoins. The more you send the stronger will be our prayers but remember every Bitcent is good for you.

Send a PM where should we direct our prayers and we will send you a unique BTC address. If there is something specific you believe your God should hear about let us know about it. Otherwise, we will just pray for your soul (and your Bitcoin wallets!)

Currently we support 13 religions and there are 37 of us monks here. Any questions - just ask, that is what we are here for!

Pages:
Jump to: