Pages:
Author

Topic: [pre ALPHA] BLOCKCHAIN AGNOSTIC PERMISSIONLESS ALTCOIN FEDERATION NETWORK - page 5. (Read 16010 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
I wanna list some interested teams here to show you, how our idea already begins to grow and we can definitely say, we hit the trend.

Europecoin
DMDCoin
Staisybit
Steps
Mineum
Transfercoin
FLYcoin
Burstcoin and all crowetic-related companies  Grin
Fuelcoin
Smartcoin
Bitsend
Cryptochainer

We are daily in talks with a lot of interested ppl, and I would proudly present all, when its official.

We wanna show the cryptoworld...

...NO...

not we....YOU and your power show the world, how cryptoworld should run!
I think, we are on the way, to bring altcoins to a new level.

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
This is a great project and we as the Steps Team would love to be involved. One of our longterm plans is to assist other developers, something we already do. We believe altcoins need to work together to make it more legit for outside investors and build a good reputation.

PM me a mailaddress and I wanna invite you in the fedchainslack

awesome, PMed.
legendary
No risk, no fun!
This is a great project and we as the Steps Team would love to be involved. One of our longterm plans is to assist other developers, something we already do. We believe altcoins need to work together to make it more legit for outside investors and build a good reputation.

PM me a mailaddress and I wanna invite you in the fedchainslack
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
legendary
No risk, no fun!
Hey can you send me a slack invite to [email protected] please ?

Thanks a lot Smiley
done...and nice to have u here...ur thread is very active and still young...we need enthusiasm!!!

Steve
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hey can you send me a slack invite to [email protected] please ?

Thanks a lot Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
Hello all, I'm proud to announce that BURST will be officially joining this group.

We look forward to helping get the desired outcome within this project accomplished.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
Hey Matt, 

Received your email invite and responded. Thought I
had posted here but, Meta just reminded me. Now I have!

Please invite me to slack.

Everything fine, I have you in my list, you will get every Invites,
I will do the Slackinvite today (late) evening.
I was stuck at a Meeting yesterday, came home at 2 o'colck at night and so
the Website, I promised for Yesterday isn't published yet.
So i am doing it now, and keep Slack closed until i am done Wink

have fun
Matthias

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Hey Matt, 

Received your email invite and responded. Thought I
had posted here but, Meta just reminded me. Now I have!

Please invite me to slack.
legendary
I feel like my team may already have this 'plugin' you're looking for. Proposing an idea to them, if they go for it, you'll have more information shortly Smiley

Are u in our slack already?

Greetz
Steve

I'm not in slack please send me an invite [email protected]

@matthias

I'm pretty sure the team will go for the initiative, as I am backing it wholeheartedly, but I won't have an answer for you until after you go public, hopefully that won't be an issue. We just fully discuss the benefits and possible issues with a project before joining.

Thanks and talk to ya soon!

(we have an alternative to slack, as well that we can all use, so that we don't hit their limits and lose valuable information!)

We have quite a bit to show you, and I look forward to talking more. Wink

NO, that won't be an issue,
"check carefully, make long partnerships"
Its the best strategy i know  Grin

looking forward
Matthias

legendary
No risk, no fun!
I feel like my team may already have this 'plugin' you're looking for. Proposing an idea to them, if they go for it, you'll have more information shortly Smiley

Greetz
Steve

@matthias

I'm pretty sure the team will go for the initiative, as I am backing it wholeheartedly, but I won't have an answer for you until after you go public, hopefully that won't be an issue. We just fully discuss the benefits and possible issues with a project before joining.

(we have an alternative to slack, as well that we can all use, so that we don't hit their limits and lose valuable information!)

Hi crowetic,

invited already! :-)

Nice to have you here.

Greetz
Steve
legendary

Greetz
Steve

@matthias

legendary

BIG COMMUNITY - MANY SNIPPETS - FAST FORWARD

some nice news whats happening around us,
who has been following our EUROPECOIN  thread is knowing we also cofounded a cloudstaking platform with
a young, skilled developer, named Alberto, who is a friend of us. This platform has already been developed with some
of our visions in mind with an APPLICATION SERVICEPROVIDER READY INTERFACE and will contribute to the codebase as well, if you like, what you see.
Steve and I are currently taking over the (virtually not existing) customer support, witch was suffering badly and was a burden,
that kept Alberto from doing the things he liked to do.
HINT: In our group (bitcoinsulting/Staisybit/Europecoin/Szenekonzept) we allow everybody to JUST follow his passion, if you don't like a job, don't do it.
Unpassioned jobs are bad jobs, not bad people.

Today we proudly published a great chunk of his efforts:

visit: http://staisybit.com

WHATELSE ...
F.B.I. platform is progressing, we are public tomorrow, as promised

have fun
Matthias

legendary

oh wow exciting. Please forward my appreciation to your people and offer, to combine
their knowledge with the support of seven coin communitys, passionated marketing,
some fellow developers and plenty of fun

have fun
Matthias Smiley

legendary
No risk, no fun!

Greetz
Steve
legendary
legendary
Hey all!

You can add MINEUM to the list aswell if you want Smiley
We would be honored to be part of it and we would do our best to collaborate !

Oh yes we want,
welcome to the club  Grin

It is an amazing experience to see so many here.
This is plenty of knowledge in one team.

exited
Matthias

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hey all!

You can add MINEUM to the list aswell if you want Smiley
We would be honored to be part of it and we would do our best to collaborate !
legendary

DOMAIN HAS BEEN CONFIRMED

So i am progressing with building our new home and collaboration space
I have planned a small but professional space with

1) a public self organizing directory of member projects with pins on a map to give everybody some exposure.
2) a semi public collaboration and communication space with some project capabilities
3) a public knowledge area with some educational stuff to understand our concept
4) some publishing possibilities to enable the crypto community to follow our development

I feel following this website should not only educate about the details of the Federated Blockchains project,
but also demonstrate the collaborative approach of achieving things together.

First and most important step, when meeting there for the first time, will be to end my short "dictatorship"
and to plan our structure towards a self organizing flexible and open workgroup / thinktank

Until then please leave me the pleasure, to hold back with the address, until its done.
I hate presenting "coming soon" websites, but wanted to keep you up to date and to give you a sense of progress.
Apropos progress: When will it be done? Sunday evening (29th)

so long
have fun
Matthias  Smiley

legendary
Thank you, I look forward to it. So, basically, you're looking for not only people to join, but for people to assist in making the project a reality? That sounds interesting, and I'm certain my team could provide some valuable assistance in that aspect, I just have to verify that they're interested in such.

I look forward to the details you provide, and will pass them along to see what the team has to say, thanks!

Exactly, you perfectly nailed it, i am excited to see, you also love having your hands on forming reality.

have fun,
Mathhias

P.S. what a beautiful weather, laptop is charged, picnic bag is filled,
so my dog I are ready to go to work Wink

O.K. I picked a part of my draft and added some explanations and i added numbers to the visualisation,
that are related to my text. So you can see better, witch part i am talking about.
I hope this helps to overcome my lag of technical correct description. Please replace me where ever you can ;-)

https://mega.nz/#!ocgQES6R!rFjOUe8EhM_Z5BzjQOpdDcGFK0bFHJL_v5rBJSk4100

thank you for your time
Matthias

Pages:
Jump to: