Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE ANN] 666Coin - The Devil's answer [Scrypt][PoW][PoS][ASIC] - Bounties !! - page 8. (Read 22212 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 100
IMO, let it be pow scrypt/pos. X11 is sooo mainstream on new coins = makes me sick. Why should 666Coin want to avoid asic scrypt miners? They increase the security of blockchain. Do you really see future with coins where blockchain is maintained by bunch of 290X graphic cards? Since it's going POS anyway, X11 isn't really required.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
It's junk, but I'm going to give it a try.
Activity: 189
"Demons and ghosts" out!!!

Accept your days to!

Don't run!!!
Activity: 18
This is just another shit scrypt coin bring nothing new to the table, it will be pumped, dumped and forgotten.

... and with X11 will be just another shit X11 coin bring nothing new to the table, it will be pumped, dumped and forgotten.

666Coin it's not just a coin. I've many ideas and surprises for the future  Wink

a) Random forum folks online sacrifices?  Grin
b) Establishing HellMiners Inc.?  Shocked
c) Reserving HOT spots in da HELL with selected currency or buying souls of pretty sinners?  Tongue
d) Or maybe MaD tortures with fork shape red dildos those who don't want to mine "666 coin"?  Huh
e) Raids on Heaven for loot and fun?  Wink

hahaha you are very much funny  Cheesy ..  but it's not a very bad idea  Tongue Tongue  I will open a poll about it Wink

Activity: 224
Follow the 2 on twitter as PAV0TSARK0

Like on FB as Roberto Pestos

Good luck!!

thanks for joining the page.  Cool
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
this coin shall bring light to mankind!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
This is just another shit scrypt coin bring nothing new to the table, it will be pumped, dumped and forgotten.

... and with X11 will be just another shit X11 coin bring nothing new to the table, it will be pumped, dumped and forgotten.

666Coin it's not just a coin. I've many ideas and surprises for the future  Wink

a) Random forum folks online sacrifices?  Grin
b) Establishing HellMiners Inc.?  Shocked
c) Reserving HOT spots in da HELL with selected currency or buying souls of pretty sinners?  Tongue
d) Or maybe MaD tortures with fork shape red dildos those who don't want to mine "666 coin"?  Huh
e) Raids on Heaven for loot and fun?  Wink

Activity: 46
666.minepools.net will be up and running if the source code opened.

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I WILL CREATE A QQ group (Chat Room) for 666Coin.

woww !

300 666Coin on start + 100 every week for maintenance and promotions  Wink

How much QQ group number? i want to join!

thanks
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
OK stupid question, with the source released couldn't someone compile a wallet and start mining?

Source code are not released !  The repo is empty Smiley

Ahhh, just saw the link.  No worries, I'm unwatching and won't be mining.  My 10Mh/s can't compete with ASICS, and joining a pool to get a fraction of a coin just doesn't make it worthwhile.  Good Luck!!!

10 MH/s is a respectable hashpower. Don't lost the opportunity Wink

Seriously!  LOL, when you have 150Mh/s ASICs out there, the thought of getting 1 coin per block doesn't do it for me at all!!  When you have a pool hash rate of 500 Mh/s it's not worth the electric to mine.  There is no oppertunity here for small miners.  That is the appeal of X11 coins, they are still ASIC resistant and give the small miner a chance.  This is just another shit scrypt coin bring nothing new to the table, it will be pumped, dumped and forgotten.
OK stupid question, with the source released couldn't someone compile a wallet and start mining?

Ahhh, just saw the link.  No worries, I'm unwatching and won't be mining.  My 10Mh/s can't compete with ASICS, and joining a pool to get a fraction of a coin just doesn't make it worthwhile.  Good Luck!!!

10 MH/s is a respectable hashpower. Don't lost the opportunity Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I like the name of this coin,

and I hope the coin will have a nice day like its name.

hahha
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Follow the 2 on twitter as PAV0TSARK0

Like on FB as Roberto Pestos

Good luck!!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Pages:
Jump to: