Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [PRE-ANN] AeriumX | SWAP | PoW | PoS | MN | NEW GPU ALGO | ZEROCOIN 🔥 - page 3. (Read 19883 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Where is the info about the swap? Futhermore, there would be some extra announcement before 4th June - where can I find this?
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
For ones on here looking for info, there have been some instructions listed on the twitter handle @AeriumXcoin
Activity: 120
We are a day away from the swap.
Does anyone have any instructions?
Activity: 151
Please consider that we changed the name of our Telegram group: https://t.me/AeriumX_Official
Thanks.
By the way, I think you should lock the old topic of Aerium project to avoid misunderstandings between old and new ANN topics from readers, especially newcomers.
Activity: 3
Please consider that we changed the name of our Telegram group: https://t.me/AeriumX_Official
Activity: 138
Hey,

I've taken my Aerium coins back from the staking pool and now I've got them in my wallet.

How will the fork work? How will I get the new coins?

Thanks

You will need to use our bot, he will ask your AeriumX address and after it show you a Aerium address, send your coins to this aerium address and you should recieve your AeriumX coins on the respective address

Any info about on which OS the MN will be running?

Windows will support both AMD and NVIDIA, linux only NVIDIA
how to mine this coin? what mining software to use?

Official miners were made by third-party know developers, There will be a devfee for their work (1% both Miners, AMD and Nvidia)

Hey,

I've taken my Aerium coins back from the staking pool and now I've got them in my wallet.

How will the fork work ? How will I get the new coins ?

Thanks

You will need to use our bot, he will ask your AeriumX address and after it show you a Aerium address, send your coins to this aerium address and you should recieve your AeriumX coins on the respective address

Telegram bot? Or what bot?

Telegram Bot, A automated masternode solution will be included there
Activity: 14
Hey,

Thanks

Telegram bot? Or what bot?
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Hey,

Thanks

how to mine this coin? what mining software to use?
Hey,

Thanks

Activity: 79
Activity: 14
Hey,

Thanks
Activity: 11
Good to see the price going up with Aerium
Activity: 182
Good to see the price going up with Aerium. Excited to get my node started Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
the excellent concept is very complete and compatible, but once I find the price of $ 0.0047, I think the lack of participating investors is the cause
Activity: 164
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I pathetic eyeball a dishy fine label thither, and it's apt to grip propulsion up with competitive expenses, with piece assistance, this stop liking be the locality hidden to motion investors brisk, waiting for the next update
When will it be possible to mine this coin?

By 4th June, new GPU algorithm, currently only supported by NVIDIA cards, we are working to get AMD cards too

This seem to be promising project, even though right now the total supply is unlimited, from some explanation in previous reply it supposed to have a definite amount of supply.
Let's just wait and see for any good news out of it.

A quote from our whitepaper
Quote from: Aerium Whitepaper
Soft Cap Supply
Aerium burns transaction fees and thus a soft cap is created. In other words, with every transaction fee, AERM is destroyed/removed from circulation.
The coin burning will be close to the same amount as the blockchain is generating, creating a neutralizing effect and causing a “soft cap” on coin supply. This permits a slow and controlled amount of inflation allowing for growth and sustainability.
Activity: 222
Can you tell us in much simplier way how this project works in real life and what are the benefits?
Activity: 66
Like all new changes for Aerium, lot of good decision was taken in order to make this coin great again
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
This seem to be promising project, even though right now the total supply is unlimited, from some explanation in previous reply it supposed to have a definite amount of supply.
Let's just wait and see for any good news out of it.

It is tempting to try and mine early on, but sceptical considering how it went with the original Aerium.
But without high risk you cant get high reward Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: