Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] AntShares--Digital Asssets for Everyone - page 2. (Read 21174 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Hello dev any bounty translation of this tread to another local language?, translated this tread to another local language can make AntShare more famous, and how many btc goal for second ICOs?
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
Is this your github:
https://github.com/antshares/antshares

There are totally 3 contributors with 154 commits. And that is after 10 months development???

And every chinese here is screaming: This is the best project in China, because I was in it.

If not, is there anywhere else to see your source code? Honestly, you are either closed source, or you have only 1 part time dev out of you 12 men team.

No offence, just some comments from the github code
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Why should we buy invest  in this coin?

What makes this project so special?
If you want invest in this project you should wait for 2016.8.8,There will be a open ICO.

This project focus on Digital Asssets and it maybe  cooperate with China government.You guys know how rich Chinese are!This project is the best project in China

which project is that, can you provide us the link please? we know how rcih they are but they are and I'm interested but hope to have the english version of it. its not that they're the only who can understand it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
nice的,ming ceo facai  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 215
If you need an italian translation, whether of the first post in this thread or of the website, let me know. I am available to do it  Smiley
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Please contact with ICOCOUNTDOWN and another ICO website to let more people know Antshares.

Smith + Crown did a write-up and an interview with this team (http://www.smithandcrown.com/event/antshares-ico/). They've been very responsive.
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
Chinese project, solid foundation in China.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Decentralized Jihad
How about an English whitepaper? I see you are serious guys that have the chops but want to know more technical details.
Activity: 191
Please contact with ICOCOUNTDOWN and another ICO website to let more people know Antshares.
So,I think all the potention investors should join the QQ group in case you can get early information.
Activity: 350
NEO Smart Economy
How to join on Signature Campaign ?

I think they have not announced open signature,that will be announced via their official website

We just update our main post, and you can check it now and welcome to join in. Smiley
Here is my advice.
1.Translate good news into English.
2.Hire a full-time  community manager.
3.Tell people about Antshares as simple as possible,peolple doesn't have paitien to read the whole article.

Thanks a lot!

1. Yes, we had contacted 8btc for translating news and other documents into English. It's on going.
2. Yes, we have one.
3. Recently there would be an video with English track.

BTW, what's your QQ name in 小蚁社群/小蚁ICO? Smiley

I am in the QQ group but i want hide my name.我觉得把达鸿飞和CTO的照片放上来更好,还有这个BTT做的不是很专业,可以慢慢修改

是的,不很专业。这几天会把签名奖励放上来。先放照片。Thanks for your support & advise!
不用谢,我会持续关注antshares的,我是第一期投资者,会尽力帮助,也会在第二期继续投资 ^_^
Activity: 350
NEO Smart Economy
How to join on Signature Campaign ?

Please check the link in our post, we just updated the information for Signature Campaign. Thanks for joining in.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Hey Dev,we need more pictures and something like roadmap,whitepaper

Hey mate why not try to visit their website https://www.antshares.com/ you can see some information there Cheesy
Activity: 7
Here is my advice.
1.Translate good news into English.
2.Hire a full-time  community manager.
3.Tell people about Antshares as simple as possible,peolple doesn't have paitien to read the whole article.

Thanks a lot!

1. Yes, we had contacted 8btc for translating news and other documents into English. It's on going.
2. Yes, we have one.
3. Recently there would be an video with English track.

BTW, what's your QQ name in 小蚁社群/小蚁ICO? Smiley

I am in the QQ group but i want hide my name.我觉得把达鸿飞和CTO的照片放上来更好,还有这个BTT做的不是很专业,可以慢慢修改

是的,不很专业。这几天会把签名奖励放上来。先放照片。Thanks for your support & advise!
Activity: 294
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
watching this
Activity: 7
Antshares is a good blockchain project in china!
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
ICO again!! I've joined a lot of ICO lately and even when we fund then we can't make them make the development faster for the value to go up quick as well.
I might  just start joining when released as well as price usually dip in the first two weeks of released.
Activity: 585
Hey Dev,we need more pictures and something like roadmap,whitepaper
Activity: 594
As i konw,the dev is a famous man in China,and this must be a good project.
Pages:
Jump to: