Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] [BAY] BITBAY |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Features|+ - page 3. (Read 6211 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
- Decentralized marketplace (A new approach different from OpenBazaar) (?)

Let's see what you're going to present as a new decentralized marketplace for Bitbay. Let's wait for this new details, coin distribution and +specs information  Wink
Good luck BAY!

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Yes the Chinese market is huge and there is a big demand in China for foreign born coins not subject to their governments oversight. If they buy in this could be huge. I'll be watching and considering this closely.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I definitely like where this is pointing too. A market for these coins is a big deal. I'll be looking at this for a buy.
Activity: 56
Will the distribution involve an ico, a giveaway, or both?

Thanks for checking us out, I can tell you that whilst some finer details are still being worked on, the coin will indeed be distributed via ICO.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Will the distribution involve an ico, a giveaway, or both?
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Let me know if you want some free publicity for your coin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
This looks interesting. Does my ear decieve me or are you trying to avoid using the words EBay and AliBaba? Why not just come out and say it? About time there was a decentralized Chinese marketplace.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Activity: 419
Merit: 264
We will keep an eye on BAY.

We wish you good luck.

EmpoEX Team
Activity: 56

BitBay Project:

BitBay will introduce a completely unique, open, and decentralized marketplace that allows anyone - in any country - to participate regardless of government boundaries.

BitBay will  provide a stable, secure, and safe environment to buy and sell products and services over the internet.  Our technology runs on top of a blockchain decentralized network which ensures that reliability, performance, and accuracy is guaranteed at all times. Theft is not possible through BitBay.

The platform, by design, contains no single point of control, points of failure, or single points of security.  All crucial functions are decentralized and consensus-driven by all users participating in the network.  BitBay is designed with low barriers of entry, allowing anyone to become a reputable merchant or to participate as a buyer, all based on multisig + smart contracts. We will be the first to succeed in developing a free and democratically decentralized global marketplace.

BitBay Features (Currently Under Development):

- Smart Contracts
- Advanced Smart Contracts: Machine to Machine advanced contract fulfillment (IOT: Internet of Things)
- Multi-Sig
- Decentralized marketplace (A new approach different from OpenBazaar)
- POS 2.0
- Convert BitBay into a hedging coin (can be used everywhere)
- Windows, Mac, Linux, and Mobile Staking Wallets (Android, iPhone, Windows)
- In-wallet resources (Chat, Block Explorer, Gaming, Community).
- Proof of Developer (POD) and Crypto Certify ratings in progress.

Much more to come..

Coin Specs (POS 2.0):

- Block time: 64 seconds
- Nominal stake interest: 1% annually
- Min transaction fee: 0.0001 Bay
- Confirmations: 10, maturity: 50
- Min stake age: 8 hours, no max age

Distribution:
Details are now being finalized. Information will be posted here shortly.

Ever since the Han Dynasty (206 BC) the Chinese have been pioneers in opening marketplaces and trade routes to connect their own people with the peoples of the world. The evolution of the original Silk Road (or Silk Route) led to the most prolific open marketplace in the known world. Free markets were one of the driving forces behind the rise of early Chinese civilization.

Now the forces of e-commerce, cryptocurrency, and decentralized marketplaces are gathering again in the East. This time to create a decentralized online marketplace that cannot be controlled by any government is NOW. BitBay will integrate the worlds largest population with with the rest of the online world in a decentralized online marketplace that will operate in many ways like other well known online auction sites - but that will operate without centralized ownership. Once BAY is finalized, it can never be taken out of publics hands.

Thank you for your interest in BitBay. More information (website, technical details, and coin distribution) will be posted here prior to the final announcement. Watch this space and please feel free to ask our team any questions, anytime!
Pages:
Jump to: