Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Bitcoin X | A Global Solution For Scaling Issues [PRE-ANN] - page 4. (Read 21690 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110
You know why I love Bitcoin X? Because I can sell the thing right from my LOBSTR wallet as soon as I get it. I can send it to people in under a second with almost no fee, and I can use normal word addresses instead of long numbers and such.
Activity: 153
Merit: 2
do your own research
I like the idea of using the stellar plattform
I bought mobi and soon btx because it's the future
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I really like the transaction speed of BTX. in the future people who don't have BTX or BTX dumper will regret it.
Activity: 1
2020 everyone will regret they didn't buy now. Good project.

I started solo mining before majority of the family even knew it was a thing.

I'm getting the same feeling now.

This will be big trust. Not a shill not even buying it cause I've got enough but thank me later.

[email protected]
Activity: 31
What is Bitcoin X?
Bitcoin X is an asset running on Stellar platform that aims to accomplish the Satoshi's vision under a scalable way on the 10th anniversary of Bitcoin itself.
Why choose Stellar over Ethereum?
There are also numerous issues regarding scalability on Ethereum's blockchain. We choose Stellar because its growing acceptance around the crypto community in the development of smart contracts SSC. We also want to bring to the community of eBTC and the one who believe Satoshi's peer-to-peer cash system a true scalable payment method but with transparency and real development behind.

Great concept.
Activity: 12
When Bitcoin Cash X ?!?    Huh
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
It is too suspicious when such coincidences occur, especially when the 2 coins are similar in name. this is a bad sign.

Nothing suspicious if some projects have similar this is not a sign of worry because both are crap and have no future so let them continue very soon they will die. We are in very hard situation where legit projects having bad time than this kind of projects will lost under this shadow.
Activity: 14

Discord link on OP is invalid, share new one plz

Social Media
Twitter:https://twitter.com/btcxbtx
Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/7Zj2mDd
Telegram:https://t.me/btcXbtx
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
It is too suspicious when such coincidences occur, especially when the 2 coins are similar in name. this is a bad sign.

Activity: 150
Merit: 10
PM me for posting ANN.

Strong likelihood that it is the same group of people behind Bitcoin X which is now also behind Ethereum X.

I posted the ANN of Ethereum X and can confirm I was not approached by Bitcoin X team earlier. So there are two different teams. The team members are quite active on the ETX telegram.
Activity: 39
"Please read the pinned message. We've stopped the old Airdrop due to too many cheaters.
We will let you know how we will move on. For now, pls participate in our other Campaigns."

On their Telegram Bot.

What other campaigns are available and will the Airdrop return?
Activity: 955
Merit: 500

To be honest I think both these coins are scams. If you want to promote your coin you should be active in the discussions, but no comments from the OP in days. I feel sorry for the people that were caught.

Strong likelihood that it is the same group of people behind Bitcoin X which is now also behind Ethereum X.
Activity: 4

To be honest I think both these coins are scams. If you want to promote your coin you should be active in the discussions, but no comments from the OP in days. I feel sorry for the people that were caught.
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
PM me for posting ANN.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
I notice that in your whitepaper you state, in section 1.2.2 "Transaction Processing speed comparison" :

"Estimates say that there are over 1400 cryptocurrencies...if we compare the transaction speeds that is offered by existing transaction mechanisms (visa, PayPal ) that facilitate transactions for fiat currencies we see that in practicality none of the cryptocurrencies are even close to their transaction processing speeds."

I believe this is factually not correct - to improve the whitepaper, I would suggest that you consider the bitcore currency in your comparison. Their TPS (transactions per second) has been measured at 550 TPS - see section 3.2.3 of their white paper here : https://bitcore.cc/eco-system-2/white-paper/ . This would place them as the third fastest payment option in your chart, between Ripple (1500 TPS) and Paypal (200 TPS)  [interestingly, their white paper lists Paypal at 115 TPS "at least". also, they list VISA at 1700 TPS, versus your quoted speed of 24,000 TPS, while your chart puts it at about 2400 TPS - i assume the 24,000 is a typo and you meant 2400]

coincidentally, their ticker is BTX - the same as yours (!). They've been listed on exchanges and CMC for quite some time so you might want to come to an agreement with them on distinguishing the two tickers.

they don't handle smart contracts in contrast to your coin, since they are a hybrid fork of bitcoin while you are a fork of stellar lumens. So there is room for both coins in this world, i believe. by the way, you list your speed under section 3.4 "Scalability" of your whitepaper, as 1000 operations per second. i'm not sure how to compare an "operation" in stellar lumens-speak with a "transaction" in bitcore-speak. in section 3.1 "Fast Transactions" you state that "A transaction on the network consists of one or more operations. Payments, offers, and fees are all examples of operations that could make up a single transaction."  So one transaction equals one or more operations. If we assume that on average one transaction equals 2 operations, then the statement "1000 operations per second" in stellar lumens-speak would be equivalent to "500 transactions per second" in bitcore speak, which would make them roughly equivalent in speed. i'm not trying to say that one is better than the other in terms of speed, i'm simply trying to compare them. It may be that they cannot be directly compared with regards to speed since they have defined different units with which to compare those speeds.

in any case - your stats are quite impressive. i'm going to keep an eye on both you guys (bitcoin x) and bitcore, as you both compare favorably to most of the other coins out there.

Are there an working wallets? I don't feel safe leaving bought coins on Stellarport.

Are you aware that when you use "wallets" or better termed interfaces like Interstaller.exchange or Stellarport.io, they are not holding and you are not leaving your coins on their site? They are simply an interface to the SDEX. All of your coins are in your wallet. They aren't a centralized exchange like Binance that holds both your public and private key.

Hi. I did not know that, thank you very much for the info. Still quite new to cryptocurrency so all advice is appreciated.
Activity: 250
Merit: 252
Are there an working wallets? I don't feel safe leaving bought coins on Stellarport.

Are you aware that when you use "wallets" or better termed interfaces like Interstaller.exchange or Stellarport.io, they are not holding and you are not leaving your coins on their site? They are simply an interface to the SDEX. All of your coins are in your wallet. They aren't a centralized exchange like Binance that holds both your public and private key.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Somehow reminds me about the Segwit2x Bitcoin fork announcement ....  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: