Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] DawQ - the bridge between crypto and banking - page 3. (Read 2681 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
wait youre write compelte thread
spefication coin, roadmap, plan project, detail ico selling and open bounty
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Seems more like a pre-pre-ANN Wink

Mineable and POS. Integrated apps. Unique account ID's. Own emails and vps/hosting space.
Not just a wallet.

interesting name,,
but its need more information , not only an image link in the OP,,
i hope i can read the whitepaper of this project,,
anyway good luck dev,,  Wink

Thank you. Presentation comes soon.
This is just another rubbish altcoin, the OP only posts an link of an image of the coin, wow. This coin mist be worth to invest in, lol. I think such posts should be banned and people that even have time to create such a thing have nothing to do in their lives...

Entitled to your opinion of course. I am a newbie and can't fully present a thread yet.
However my intentions are clear. DawQ is to be a token of intra and extra interaction. While integrating certain apps the idea is to have a definitive IoT small scale server that indeed can cause exponential effect.
Both PoW and PoS are perfect for small applications if used correctly.

I recommend you come back in a few weeks to check how wrong you were.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)

Mineable and POS. Integrated apps. Unique account ID's. Own emails and vps/hosting space.
Not just a wallet.

interesting name,,
but its need more information , not only an image link in the OP,,
i hope i can read the whitepaper of this project,,
anyway good luck dev,,  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
This is just another rubbish altcoin, the OP only posts an link of an image of the coin, wow. This coin mist be worth to invest in, lol. I think such posts should be banned and people that even have time to create such a thing have nothing to do in their lives...

Not just a wallet.

Ok fair enough, will watch. Hosting options supported/enabled by crypto? Sounds interesting.

Hosting, ftp, and VPS, ssh access via crypto. Email as well. Correct.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Just in case more info have come up , I want to reserve for Filipino translation .
Activity: 778
Merit: 250

Not just a wallet.

Ok fair enough, will watch. Hosting options supported/enabled by crypto? Sounds interesting.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Reserve translate

Not just a wallet.
Activity: 778
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: