Pages:
Author

Topic: //PRE-ANN; DRegulate(DREG)={cryptoActivisim+(POW+MN.POS+ZEROknowledge)}&&!=ICO; - page 2. (Read 1224 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
Activity: 14
The project seems to be good, and personally feel that there is still more prospects for development, and hope that the team continues to develop reliably, so that everyone can benefit, rather than an empty project, just stay on the paper.

thank you for your kind words. We have every intention of developing this project as far as the people want us to.  This is why we chose a fair launch and no ICO It was decided that the project should be as valuable as people think it is useful.

Activity: 188
The project seems to be good, and personally feel that there is still more prospects for development, and hope that the team continues to develop reliably, so that everyone can benefit, rather than an empty project, just stay on the paper.
I was interested in the idea of your project.

Thats great!  i can answer some questions while i am here. Or you can join Discord https://discord.gg/SxfTSd
Activity: 8
I was interested in the idea of your project.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
join the discord and follow us on twitter

I did, just waiting for more information
join the discord and follow us on twitter
hello I cannot respond to your messages, please join discord for direct questions. Thank you,
Activity: 231
Merit: 1
@NotAReelDev

I can't pm you, french translation is done and available here :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3211036.new#new
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
I was interested in the idea of your project. I will watch.

Didnt get the idea..
Could you explain it?

what don't you understand and how should i explain it
No offence
You said that this is interesting project...
What is so interesting in it? Strange idea... to help people that violated the law, using crypto for that.
Or I dont understand something? I thought you saw something what I missed...

Actually, it is to protect people who didn't break the law and may be persecuted under new regulations that are retroactive and unfair. You see, cryptocurrency is an asset and for some people it's a currency. Some people don't use it as an asset. Some people work/ mine for it and for those people, the new laws are unfair.

Here is more info on the new laws being enacted in the United States.
https://www.investopedia.com/news/how-new-tax-law-impacts-cryptocurrencies-trump/

it's more than this,  we also want to start lobbying the government to help classify crypto correctly and actively engage in the promotion and growth of crypto
legendary
Fucker of "the system"

Didnt get the idea..
Could you explain it?

No offence
What is so interesting in it? Strange idea... to help people that violated the law, using crypto for that.

Actually, it is to protect people who didn't break the law and may be persecuted under new regulations that are retroactive and unfair. You see, cryptocurrency is an asset and for some people it's a currency. Some people don't use it as an asset. Some people work/ mine for it and for those people, the new laws are unfair.

Here is more info on the new laws being enacted in the United States.
https://www.investopedia.com/news/how-new-tax-law-impacts-cryptocurrencies-trump/
Activity: 42

Didnt get the idea..
Could you explain it?

No offence
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
Thailand translation reserved if needed.
Pages:
Jump to: