Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Dwoin - Just Another Cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 3297 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
How and more importantly when can i get some free dwoin?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
At least you have updated and kept us in touch with what is going on. I am hoping by the end of the year there will be something to show. It does not even matter if it is something small at least anything is better then nothing. Hopefully you will have something just before christmas.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
This project looks great and Legit. Will be watching closely.
Activity: 722
Update from Dwable thread:

Recent updates:

Mainly just applied the previous updates post field changes to all pages and to Dwable reply threads.

I also fixed a few bugs/extras I found with it like:

- All white spaces were not going down a line (CSS fix).
- Added jQuery to delete content, disable post button and reset character count again when modal is closed on reply threads.
- Caret issues.
- Etc

A few other minor bug fixes as-well.

I had a look at a major user system upgrade but instead decided it would be more efficient just to pick features and backport them individually.

Hope everyones having a good weekend.

I'm not sure if posting like this is acceptable after reading the unofficial rules: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657

12. No duplicate posting in multiple boards (except for re-posting it in the local language boards if it's translated).

13. Bumps, "updates" are limited to once per 24 hours.[2]

Technically duplicate is defined as an exact copy, which it isn't, nor is it technically a post but rather a quote. Likewise it is within the allowed frequency.

Since Dwable is a major part of Dwoin right now and the focus of development, I want to keep people informed. If the Mod's have a problem with this please let me know.

Thanks Smiley
That's a good start for a project,it will not get any criticism or you will attach it to the much used word Ico in the crypto currency industry,I hope this is something that we can use daily and will be profitable for traders.

Yes not raising funds has the advantage of lowering demands whilst maintaining any expectations people might have. My only concern relating to this is the supply % reserved by myself. This is clearly a very important element to how Dwoin will, if it does, succeed.

Nice project and I loved the website.Maybe we can see a tipping bot in it so community can encourage each others for constructive or funny posts and all in a totally decentralized concept

Thanks the Dwable UI is still subject to tweaks and particularly the profile pages may be changed significantly.

A tipping bot of sorts will most definitely be included to allow easy transfer of Dwoins between users on Dwable. The further economic model, including incentivisation and monetisation strategy I'm still thinking hard about.

Unfortunately/fortunately Dwable is not decentralised nor was the intention for it to be. First and foremost I wanted something that could be legally compliant and I found the technology behind making it decentralised would be challenging and potentially limiting down the the road.

On that subject, I am a big fan of Stratis and have had discussions with Chris about utilising a side-chain to allow for a sort of hybrid feed where possible. That's a long way off right now though.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Nice project and I loved the website.Maybe we can see a tipping bot in it so community can encourage each others for constructive or funny posts and all in a totally decentralized concept
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
You are Ben, I know you, i will watch it.   Cheesy   Will there any ico or crowdfunding?

I do not intend to raise any finance initially, certainly not from the public.

That's a good start for a project,it will not get any criticism or you will attach it to the much used word Ico in the crypto currency industry,I hope this is something that we can use daily and will be profitable for traders.
You are Ben, I know you, i will watch it.   Cheesy   Will there any ico or crowdfunding?

This is something I like in this project.  I will be watching this thread and will support the project when it materialized.  I also like the proposed concept of this thread.

I registered and tried to explore Dwable,  pretty much a twitter clone but of course some improved concept.  I hope that eventually  you can create the site unique identity and site design. 

Thanks for the support.

Yes it's extremely similar to Twitter, especially right now as a base concept which you pointed out.

We've had some external interest as-well (outside of crypto) mainly from liberals interested in freedom of speech principles, fuelled by the US election for more direct Twitter alternatives/competition.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

This is something I like in this project.  I will be watching this thread and will support the project when it materialized.  I also like the proposed concept of this thread.

I registered and tried to explore Dwable,  pretty much a twitter clone but of course some improved concept.  I hope that eventually  you can create the site unique identity and site design. 

Activity: 524
Update from Dwable thread:

Recent updates:

After a-lot of learning and hundreds of lines of jQuery later I have implemented a seamless client-side character checking & counting text field. This will also disable the post button upon excess of 150 characters and highlight any additional characters over that limit.

This was a-lot more complicated than first thought. So many little issues like copy and paste, other command/control functions, making it seamless (without delay) etc.

This update is yet to be applied accross all pages and on thread replies.

I still have a-lot left on my list so the work continues..
Everything about this is meticulously taking care of,this is a project to watch,we are now seeing how this is evolving,I'm sure going to drop by here to see the latest development ..

agree. i really like how this project is building step by step in a meticulously and profesional looking manner, spot on  Smiley

You're very kind sirs.

reserve indonesian translation sir Smiley

Lots of people have been messaging and posting regarding translations. Just to be clear I will not be honouring any early reservations for translations. I will publicly announce when reservations, if applicable, can be made.

------------------------

Original post has been updated with graphics.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Everything about this is meticulously taking care of,this is a project to watch,we are now seeing how this is evolving,I'm sure going to drop by here to see the latest development ..

agree. i really like how this project is building step by step in a meticulously and profesional looking manner, spot on  Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
reserve indonesian translation sir Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

cool, nice logo. i like the one with white bg most, second with black bg.

Thanks for the feedback. Those are my favourites and everyone's I've asked as-well.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
interesting idea, will watch this

p.s i like the name dwable a lot

Thank you it was an interesting choice I think.

Nice idea. Sure gonna follow this one.
If the time is there i will promote this one for sure.

Thanks. Appreciate it!

------------------------

I've chosen a logo design after holding a freelance competition. I will update the original post upon receiving the files. The preview can be seen below:

cool, nice logo. i like the one with white bg most, second with black bg.
interesting idea, will watch this

p.s i like the name dwable a lot

Thank you it was an interesting choice I think.

Thanks. Appreciate it!

------------------------

I've chosen a logo design after holding a freelance competition. I will update the original post upon receiving the files. The preview can be seen below:

Activity: 771
Merit: 283
Pages:
Jump to: