Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Electronic Gulden (scrypt) - Cryptocurrency for The Netherlands - page 2. (Read 4136 times)

drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
too bad we don't have the real guilder no more even though we voted to keep Smiley

ben benieuwd.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Crypto should rule the world  Cheesy

We already have Worldcoin.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
I don't wanna start flame here at all -  I love Nehterlands, I remember Gulden very well in 80/90's and I'd trample down that ugly €uro six feet under-ground (along with their parliament!).
However... is there a fashion to bring up to life a coin for each country in the world now?! Island, Spain, Cyprus, Netherlands... what's the next one?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Oh gawd another scrypt coin. Why can't you guys use something else that will make our GPUs run cooler. Its getting warmer in the northern hemisphere now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
nothing over 60million please Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Crypto should rule the world  Cheesy
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

E-Gulden eƒ - The cryptocurrency for The Netherlands

Goal

Our goal is to bring the Dutch ƒ Gulden (English: ƒ Guilder) back to our country The Netherlands. The Gulden was replaced by the Euro in 2002, That same day, our economy was replaced aswell, in a negative way. The Dutch citizens still want the Gulden back as we speak, and we are here to make that happen. This also means we have a large group that supports our goal.

Every country has its own economy and therefore we feel having individual coins for each country work better then global currencies. The Euro is a perfect example of why this is needed. We believe that we live in revolutionairy times where a cryptocurrency as the E-Gulden (eƒ) can have major impact on our country.

50% of E-Gulden can be mined, and the other 50% will be distributed to the Dutch citizens. This way the E-Gulden will not just be a currency to speculate with, it will be usefull for both consumers and merchants. The distribution will start in several stages. One month after launch the Dutch citizens will be able to request their share of coins, making use of their ID card.

About

We are still in development. Our launch is set for 19 March 2014. Stay tuned! Meanwhile, if you like our project and want to help out as a developer. Let us know!

Specifications

Premine: 50%
Proof-of-Work: Scrypt
Total coins available: 21.000.000
Block reward halves: 210000

Contact

Interested? You can always send a PM for more info

Pages:
Jump to: