Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 3. (Read 10716 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
an interesting algorithm and the coin rate is not bad and profit with a master node so keep it https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.EVOS_BRIDGE.BTC
The project seems so promising, but there is not enough Airdrop or other contests. I would surely support a project like this one.
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
waiting for the launch of this new coin, a new coin that can mine for cpu only, and afterwards it will be in POS stage, when the POW ends. its very rare now to see a a coin to mine by a pure cpu only. its good to be a early adopters for this project. i hope for the success of this project and good luck to the development team.

CPU that mean no GPU? Only  CPU with minerd miner???

Our wallet have cpu miner. You can start earn your coins with this command.  setgenerate true -1

I use your above command, but getting error.

How do i set the getgenerate to be true? The default is "FALSE"
Activity: 504
Merit: 13
Hello! Please explain how much the nominal amount of coins is needed to start working? to get remuneration at least once a day.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
Hi guys, I made myself an avatar it does not affect the signature? Or tell me where your avatar is.
Activity: 136
Merit: 3
Hello dears!how to start pow mining?there are pools?got a miner?

EVOS is not a mineable coin but only staking. You can start to stake with 1000 Evos or start a masterode with 10000 EVOS
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
Hello dears!how to start pow mining?there are pools?got a miner?
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
an interesting algorithm and the coin rate is not bad and profit with a master node so keep it https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.EVOS_BRIDGE.BTC
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
EVOS want to tell you the good news  .

Official incorporation of our company is steadily moving forward .

EVOS decided to share with you this good event and show the first document and transaction.

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/c8369cc332138ff95373add61fbfcb0c756a89593806eaa87ba25b08638d741e
Activity: 136
Merit: 3
the project is very valid. the team is very active on Discord. I'm happy to be on board  Cool
Activity: 203
BigBitex : Promotions new currency creation!.

Hello,

Following the great success of our first campaign of money creation.
(13 currencies create in less than 30 days)

We are launching a second promotion on SCRYPT POW coin creations.

Until 30/09/2018, creations will only be charged $ 200 per currency.
Accepted payment methods are: BTC, LTC, DOGE, and paypal.

The average delivery time of a currency is 24h

For more information, or for all orders, contact us at: [email protected]

Cordialy

BigBitex.com

Activity: 79
My opinion is that this project will become a new future for crypto currency. A very serious business idea. Good luck to the team  Smiley
Looks interesting, will probably mine.
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
I want to buy coins to start the node. 10к+ of coins. Write me in PM, who will be able to sell.
Activity: 86
My opinion is that this project will become a new future for crypto currency. A very serious business idea. Good luck to the team  Smiley
Activity: 84
Well Another Stable and Promising Project with Hybrid POW+POS+MN , As per roadmap they are achieving their target on give time frame and Dev team working hard to make successful to project ,  I wish EVOS will be symbol of Cryptocurrency soon, and will achieve the goals , very trusted and responsive Team , i wish them best of luck for this such a trusted project.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
So we will have another platform of services masternodes... I hope EVOS coin is something true and that justifies those initial investments! In the last few months I've been away but many projects like this have suddenly appeared and disappeared, a quick read here makes me think that I may be wrong and EVOS coin to be incredibly interesting.
ut5
Activity: 88
Interesting topic - the application is significant. Today, there is no platform that would unite the entire MN+coin service. It is possible that EVOS will succeed.
Activity: 82
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
waiting for the launch of this new coin, a new coin that can mine for cpu only, and afterwards it will be in POS stage, when the POW ends. its very rare now to see a a coin to mine by a pure cpu only. its good to be a early adopters for this project. i hope for the success of this project and good luck to the development team.

Our wallet have cpu miner. You can start earn your coins with this command.  setgenerate true -1

hello friend the code does not work as I put to mine? in pow or pos?

Type :  Hybrid POW+POS+MN
Activity: 74
I can't mine with wallet?
Activity: 1

hello friend the code does not work as I put to mine? in pow or pos?
Pages:
Jump to: