Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Gift Card | Mastercard & Visa Cards Reselling | Peer Crypto Trading - page 2. (Read 900 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
the end of this project is very much a concept of decentralized payments, I think this project is one of the candidates to be in a successful payment concept project. will you later provide a bounty campaign for this project?

Yes. 20th Dec, 2017
Activity: 60
Merit: 3
Send & Receive Money With Paycoinly.
I am interested in the concept offered by this REAL project, I will invite my friend to invest a bit here and support the real project. Good luck!

Great. Thanks for the note. The entire team is on desk towards achieving greater success. We will update the thread as days go by.
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
the end of this project is very much a concept of decentralized payments, I think this project is one of the candidates to be in a successful payment concept project. will you later provide a bounty campaign for this project?
Activity: 41
I am interested in the concept offered by this REAL project, I will invite my friend to invest a bit here and support the real project. Good luck!
Hi! I want to watch your presentation, but can’t be in Moscow on this date… are you planning to carry out online translation?

Yes Sure
Activity: 43
Hi! I want to watch your presentation, but can’t be in Moscow on this date… are you planning to carry out online translation?
I think there are too many similar projects

No, there is no one doing this. We are proving solutions on how you can buy, sell and spend all Cryptocurrencies. Please read the Ann again.

Thanks for leaving a note.
Activity: 1
I think there are too many similar projects
Activity: 167
                                                 MOVED HERE: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-paycoinly-giftcards-debitcards-peer-2-peer-trading-platform-2844702

Introduction: PayCoinly is dedicated towards providing solutions on faster ways you can buy, sell and spend Cryptocurrencies. There are over 1000+ new cryptocurrencies and tokens and more being developed daily, so we have decided to structure how all coins can be useful from one dashboard.

Paycoinly is focusing on these 3 key values. BUY, SELL & SPEND. This is majorly what you do with your Cryptocurrencies / Tokens and Paycoinly is dedicated towards how this can be done easily while still maintaining the set goals. Paycoinly has outlined some features already in Development and they are as follows.

1)   Gift Card
2)   Peer to Peer Trading
3)   Virtual & Physical Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
4)   Reseller Platform

1)   GIFT CARD (In development): We are introducing the Paycoinly Giftcard system, this giftcard will replace the way we pay online and also making it possible for most Cryptocurrencies to be used online to pay for Goods and Services. Cards will be designed to work for both physical stores and online stores.

How it will work: Paycoinly will provide a connection Gateway where all Giftcards will be transact from. This Gateway will be able to check  balance, issue new Giftcards, deduct from balance, fund and many more.  Just like how other Giftcards works, this will work with more advanced features; In the real sense you can actually use this card to pay for Services and do other activities online. This has a dynamic solution as funding of the Giftcard will work via the Peer to Peer  Trading (this is discussed next)

Online Stores: We will partner with big Online Vendors so that the Paycoinly Giftcards can be accepted on their stores. So anyone can use any Cryptocurrency / Token listed on Paycoinly to easily buy where the Paycoinly Giftcards are accepted.

Physical Stores: Also the GiftCards will work on physical stores, they will also connect to the Gateway to charge a card.

2)   PEER TO PEER TRADING: (developed) The Peer to Peer trading will make every other features possible on the Paycoinly Network. In the real sense, people will be exchanging their coins for the exchange of another coin. The trading activities will make it possible to quickly convert, fund and exchange on the network. Over 1,000 coins will be listed for exchange, and if you have any value you can trade it at the exchange to fund your Giftcards, or for the usage of other solutions on Paycoinly

PT means Paycoinly Token!

How it will work: Practically, we aren’t creating Wallets for every coin, we are only doing a relay from Bitcoin/PT  Altcoins and Vice versa. There are 2 default wallets you can trade to and from, the Bitcoin Wallet and the Paycoinly Token Wallet (PT)
It’s expected that you will be selling off your coin/token for Bitcoin/PT or the other way round, a Bitcoin/PT wallet is constant while other coins/token varies.

Users have the option to list their coin/token and add a selling price tag, when there is a demand for coin/token then it simply sells of. Trade will be done like existing Peer to Peer platform like LocalBitcoin, Paxful and co. All traded on a secure process making this option very reliable for buying and selling.

3)   Virtual & Physical Cards (MasterCard & Visa) (In development):
Just like how your Bank cards works, this cards can be used to pay anywhere Visa or Mastercards are accepted. Card issuing will be more easier as this can be done online from A to Z, also funded online from your Default wallets. This is going to be the best solution as you can convert from your Altcoins to default wallet an then fund your card for usage.

How it will work: Either you want the Visa or the Mastercard, you can create this from your Paycoinly dashboard and also fund card anytime you wish. The Physical cards also work same, they will be used on ATMs Worldwide. More information about these cards will be announced in the coming weeks to come.

4)   RESELLER PROGRAMME (MERCHANT):

This will make it possible for Merchants to do the following
1)   Issue Giftcards
2)   Fund Gift Cards
3)   Right to issue (Mastercard and Visa cards)
4)   Ability to fund and settle in local currencies
5)    And many more

Paycoinly will expand all over the world with its licensed Merchants, as they will make more profits reselling our solutions

How it will work: With a start of 20 Merchants in 20 different Countries, this means the Paycoinly idea is more than the Cryptocurrency idea, as this will also give room to non-Cryptocurrency Market to key into this solution. Merchants will be able to issue any of the solutions in local currencies while Merchants issue from Paycoinly with default wallet (Bitcoin or PT).  

There will be several designs towards information for all Merchant offers from the Country’s official site, like paycoinly.com/us paycoinly.com/uk paycoinly.com/ca paycoinly.com/fr and many more.

The Merchants will be able to settle in local currencies to vendors who accept the Paycoinly Giftcards, so they will have the option to select or receive funds to their Default wallet at Paycoinly

Conclusion & Summary:

As more new cryptocurrencies/tokens are created, we keep creating solutions on how they can be valuable to our Eco-system.
The Payconly idea is more than just an idea as development towards this actually began 4 Months ago, the road map will be available in the coing weeks

Having all these solutions in just one Dashboard is the best thing that can ever happen to Cryptocurrencies/Token. There are lots of advantages for new coins as there would be an already existing platform for them to excel and work on.

Paycoinly Token (PT): More information will be released on this in the coming weeks. This is the Mother of all Tokens as it will be in direct use daily. And the value of this token has been estimated to increase over by 9,000% within 3- 4 Months after launch as this token will be in very high demand and usage.

Official Token Sales will be by 12th March 2018. And Pre-Token Sales shall begin from 25th February 2018. Bounty Will start by 1st February 2018. More details soon

Please feel free to write on how Paycoinly can be better, or if you have questions about Paycoinly please leave a note here or send us an email.

https://paycoinly.com
Thanks
Paycoinly Team.
Pages:
Jump to: