Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] GreyCoin | C29 Algo | PoW/PoS | No Premine | No Instamine - page 2. (Read 2629 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hello!

GreyCoin is a currency that is meant for Anonymity. It is the first social, community-driven, anonymous currency. More information will be given soon.

We would like to set the release date to 3 weeks later

Name: GreyCoin
Symbol: GREY
RPC Port: 25325
P2P Port: 25326
Diff. : 1 Minute
Blocks: 20 Seconds
Reward: 10 GREY for 250000 Blocks
Desired Features:
Premine: 0%
Fee: 0.00001 GREY
Address Prefix: 2

Please note that this is a PRE-ANN so that means at the end of this discussion this thread will either become a ANN thread or this thread will be locked. Note that due to my schedule, I will rarely be able to reply.

C29 Algorithm basically a fork of the Quark PoW Mining Algorithm but is more simpler, it uses MD5 + SHA256 + Shaval + Cubehash + (MD4 or Panama)

Cool, waiting for more info!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
New algo for every new coin!  Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello!

GreyCoin is a currency that is meant for Anonymity. It is the first social, community-driven, anonymous currency. More information will be given soon.

We would like to set the release date to 3 weeks later

Name: GreyCoin
Symbol: GREY
RPC Port: 25325
P2P Port: 25326
Diff. : 1 Minute
Block Time: 10 Seconds
Reward: 1 GREY for 250000 Blocks
Desired Features:
Premine: 0%
Fee: 0.00001 GREY
Address Prefix: 2
PoS Reward: 0.025 GREY

Please note that this is a PRE-ANN so that means at the end of this discussion this thread will either become a ANN thread or this thread will be locked. Note that due to my schedule, I will rarely be able to reply.

C29 Algorithm basically a fork of the Quark PoW Mining Algorithm but is more simpler, it uses MD5 + SHA256 + Shaval + Cubehash + (MD4 or Panama)
Pages:
Jump to: