Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] [HALO] | HALO | A Purpose Inspired Currency | Launching Soon - page 5. (Read 10941 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

We've already removed a few of posts from this thread. Not because we are seeking to silence the voice or opinions of members simply because we disagree with their point of view. Rather, we want the HALO Project, and our community, to not include the rampant skepticism and negativity which plagues so many threads on many forums.

Now listen up, asswipe. I've lost 1.3BTC due to your coin and ocminer's decision to not launch a pool yet + his mistake to put up a pool for a PoS coin (Grav).

So it's only normal that i'm a bit negative, don't you think?
Launch the coin this instant, goddamnit!

How can you already lose money on a coin that hasent even launched yet?

Well, maybe because I rented a couple of big rigs in advance, before someone else could take them? Captain obvious speaking ^

So you rented every algo or what?
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast

We've already removed a few of posts from this thread. Not because we are seeking to silence the voice or opinions of members simply because we disagree with their point of view. Rather, we want the HALO Project, and our community, to not include the rampant skepticism and negativity which plagues so many threads on many forums.

Now listen up, asswipe. I've lost 1.3BTC due to your coin and ocminer's decision to not launch a pool yet + his mistake to put up a pool for a PoS coin (Grav).

Well, maybe because I rented a couple of big rigs in advance, before someone else could take them? Captain obvious speaking ^

Trolling or not, please stop polluting this thread. This Halo team has my interest which is a good start.
Activity: 474
Merit: 263
Dev give us more information man!
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

I get it, don't think that is the dev's fault tho. Never put a timeframe on launch, just "soon" if this was launched and failed then your stuck with rigs I would get it, but its not the case. at least on NH you can cancel order anytime vs MRR.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500

what kind of rigs did you rent and who gave you any info about algo?  Huh

He is either a semi-funny troll or a moron. Simple as that. Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

what kind of rigs did you rent and who gave you any info about algo?  Huh
legendary

Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
P.S. Isnt one supposed to sail close to the wind? Wink

Pfft, learn to read... “too close”.

Cheers

Graham
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
If it says HALO I might as well give it a try if it even releases.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Americans do it better

Waiting for timer.

LOL

They wrote it will take aprox. a week.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Watching cause beyonce
Activity: 474
Merit: 263
I do hope the devs know what they are doing  Grin Grin this could be a exciting coin, I think if they get the coin right it will do well
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I like the logo. Will wait on more details.

THx for being honest about the reason this thread is moderated.....
Activity: 70
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
soon you'll be introduced to Halo, our Team Heroine.

Going by the silhouette in the graphic, you might want to check that you're not sailing a little too close to the wind:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ballad_of_Halo_Jones

Cheers

Graham

Halo knows of Halo Jones, but they aren't related. Wink

The amazing artwork in our OP thread is original work created by team's visual effects artist and animator.  

The HALO Project Team

P.S. Isnt one supposed to sail close to the wind? Wink
Activity: 70
No ico and no funny stuff please. Let's prove that this community is not rotten to the core!

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
soon you'll be introduced to Halo, our Team Heroine.

Going by the silhouette in the graphic, you might want to check that you're not sailing a little too close to the wind:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ballad_of_Halo_Jones

Cheers

Graham
Pages:
Jump to: