Pages:
Author

Topic: [pre-ANN-ICO] Blockchain Insurance Platform >> Legacymarket << - page 2. (Read 223 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Legacymarket is an online Blockchain based price comparison platform for insurances. Instant quotes are calculated upon facial recognition with the option for the customer to then accept, forming a smart contract between insurance provider of choice and customer.

The problem:

The current insurance industry - Paper systems, lack of transparency, fraud, bad advice, expensive premiums, lengthy beneficiary payouts.

The solution:

>>Legacymarket<< - Smart contracts, Blockchain technology, deep learning AI system, facial recognition ID, elimination of brokers, cost-
                                 effective, faster payouts.

What kind of Token utility would be preferred by people?  Suggestions are welcome and the best ones will be added to our Bounty program.

What all Token Utilities have you planned to offer? Knowing a few of them may help in thinking about other utilities. The concept sounds good for sure and has a definite use case around Blockchain.

Hello Cryptoconsult,

Currently in mind to use the tokens within the platform to discount insurances.

Could you contribute any additional utilities you would like to see?
where i can find more technical information?
i thinks your idea very interesting, but i don't understand, how exactly technical you will create this one.

Hello olegoleg117,

Our Whitepaper + Technical paper are currently under construction (Release date to be announced soon).

What kind of technical difficulties do you see in creating such platform?

What kind of utilities would you like with the token? 
Activity: 4
Legacymarket is an online Blockchain based price comparison platform for insurances. Instant quotes are calculated upon facial recognition with the option for the customer to then accept, forming a smart contract between insurance provider of choice and customer.

The problem:

The current insurance industry - Paper systems, lack of transparency, fraud, bad advice, expensive premiums, lengthy beneficiary payouts.

The solution:

>>Legacymarket<< - Smart contracts, Blockchain technology, deep learning AI system, facial recognition ID, elimination of brokers, cost-

What kind of Token utility would be preferred by people?  Suggestions are welcome and the best ones will be added to our Bounty program.

What all Token Utilities have you planned to offer? Knowing a few of them may help in thinking about other utilities. The concept sounds good for sure and has a definite use case around Blockchain.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
where i can find more technical information?
i thinks your idea very interesting, but i don't understand, how exactly technical you will create this one.

The problem:

The solution:

Pages:
Jump to: