Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE ANN] ICO STARTED - MegaStake - 1111% APR - Backed by Gaming! - page 2. (Read 3111 times)

Activity: 410
Merit: 250
There is nothing wrong with ICO for a useful project.
Correct. but they need btc to pump even when they have tech Cheesy
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
ico again?? Huh
good luck
May I ask you what is wrong with ICO?
In order to do dev work and put time in a coin ptoject you need money. ICO buyers have a real opportunity to buy MS for a very good price.

There is nothing wrong with ICO for a useful project. But this is a useless shitclonecoin with a incredible inflation, no future plans (go on exchange is not a roadmap) and no work for dev. In my opinion the price of 1 satoshi is still to high.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Another ICO yay! you guys should have a website where all the stuff you have at hand are posted. maybe roadmap or so. and you might want to distribute for early adopters too such as bounties like signature campaign and twitter like the rest of the ICO.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
First phase of ico will be used to pay for listing on CCEX and YOBIT.

Second phase of ico will be used to pay the listing fee on BITTREX.

You are kidding right? Try Poloniex. Why would anyone pay an ICO to have a coin listed when development is more important.
The dev is clearly interested only in trading and not much development  Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Backed by gaming what kind of games ? is it Minecraft, chess, rpg or what?
legendary
Activity: 924
First phase of ico will be used to pay for listing on CCEX and YOBIT.

Second phase of ico will be used to pay the listing fee on BITTREX.

You are kidding right? Try Poloniex. Why would anyone pay an ICO to have a coin listed when development is more important.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
ico again?? Huh
good luck
May I ask you what is wrong with ICO?
In order to do dev work and put time in a coin ptoject you need money. ICO buyers have a real opportunity to buy MS for a very good price.
ico again?? Huh
good luck
2016 is the year of ICO. why not?  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 806
ico again?? Huh
good luck
Any info on escrow?
my Indonesian translation is very native, natural, professional, google translator minimized, editing image translation (if available) can be done. choose me as Indonesian translator of thread.  Smiley

but I don't force. the option by you, you can choose me or other  Cool thanks
Thanks for option sir!
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
my Indonesian translation is very native, natural, professional, google translator minimized, editing image translation (if available) can be done. choose me as Indonesian translator of thread.  Smiley

but I don't force. the option by you, you can choose me or other  Cool thanks
We did not know it was already used as a name. Anyway that coin looks plaine dead. We are keeping it as MegaStake.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
I want to reserve the Spanish translation. Wink
Any news for ico?

This project is very similar to CJ and im doubting OPs credibility, a fishy project. May a try to scam people. Im not too sure op but please write everything clear and also post to whom you will use as escrow
We are using top escrow from btctalk.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Any news for ico?

This project is very similar to CJ and im doubting OPs credibility, a fishy project. May a try to scam people. Im not too sure op but please write everything clear and also post to whom you will use as escrow
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Any news for ico?
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
You will need to provide more info on this ... this isn't even worthy of pre-ann.
Pages:
Jump to: