Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] iCoin - V1.3 Released *Mandatory Upgrade, upgrade ASAP* - page 11. (Read 41329 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
BdYnkt3oHzWCKZoP84kUuXfGATBEBe95Ps
 Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
i merely did 200 coins with 2,4 mh/s and i mined from the start how can other have thousands?

some help is appreciated

BeMZP8YynWBZhfCWUYDcWqfvg6WRE7f46J
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
start mine ICoin now

BpaqVefBpj1XUiMG5L99prCfTyNa5DBZjw
 Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Looking a good exchange spreadsheet for iCoin.

WTS 30k IC too.
Activity: 126
Donate some iC for beginners:

BY8EHMjosbsEmZfoxh4riUxMmSmD5DwE3d

Thanks a lot!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Got Crypto?
BUdZhf6HT1m35ULYyUy25ZvRPYGcmzJ5yP

Cheesy
Activity: 51
Bi5GuJsAiYnj8b5r6hNjeXYXdh4W1x2UXR thx
Activity: 84
trying cryptovalleys pool now

BrmH96ewZyZaSXQztYrupTgkUXM3abTsmE  for the op's giveaway Smiley
Activity: 210
Looking for 1 or 2 expters to promote iCoin by doing PR, writing article, news, social promotion on Bitcointalk, Facebook, Twitter...

We have strong believe iCoin will be the next big thing in virture currency.
Please pm me for dicussion.

Hey Captain,

I will be chatting with a friend of mine to dev some services for us when hes back from holiday next week.

Also I highly recommend the coin doesn't get registered on the exchanges for 2 months or so to get more liquidity in the market and in the meantime build up the coins rep with doing what you
have mentioned.

Activity: 8
BnXUbSbwtsHJZAT2yrjJbz6t8uCDV7fYm7

Thanks!
how many total coins?

There will be 500mil coins in total but mining them will be slower then feathercoin which will definitely help keep the value up.

Unlike Dogecoin where 100 billion are being all mined out in a year and a half keeping the true value against other coins down as it's the most profitable to mine.

Besides the great coin name, the block reward process has been well thought out imo , it gives a good balance between mining and investing without mining, once again to bring up
the dogecoin example the power is all in the miners hands right now.

i love this point.hope u could do it better
Activity: 93
Looking for 1 or 2 expters to promote iCoin by doing PR, writing article, news, social promotion on Bitcointalk, Facebook, Twitter...

We have strong believe iCoin will be the next big thing in virture currency.
Please pm me for dicussion.
how many total coins?

There will be 500mil coins in total but mining them will be slower then feathercoin which will definitely help keep the value up.

Unlike Dogecoin where 100 billion are being all mined out in a year and a half keeping the true value against other coins down as it's the most profitable to mine.

Besides the great coin name, the block reward process has been well thought out imo , it gives a good balance between mining and investing without mining, once again to bring up
the dogecoin example the power is all in the miners hands right now.

If a coin gets mined really hard the first day does that mean is it premined?

I would rather a coin get premined by the developer so they have a monetary incentive to do something with the coin.

I think investors will soon realize these super quick mined coins are worthless and will stop investing so much into them as soon as they hit exchanges. It is about time that there is no initial reward for mining a coin the first day it is released.
this is a premine coin for sure, otherwise how could he take 10 k - 50 k COINS to others
how many total coins?

I would rather a coin get premined by the developer so they have a monetary incentive to do something with the coin.

I think investors will soon realize these super quick mined coins are worthless and will stop investing so much into them as soon as they hit exchanges. It is about time that there is no initial reward for mining a coin the first day it is released.

My thoughts exactly, if the dev has initial capital in the coin, a bit premined it will give the creators big motivation to have it succeed and half of it will be going for bounty anyways.

The coin is already so hard to mine so these bounty's will actually be worth a lot when it hits the exchanges.
Activity: 32
Just started mining away.  Sounds like a fun coin

BVDo1FYnMzVZPvu853Hvs6D9wHhVMJhhRW for the giveaway Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Activity: 112
BqMGqCRNNUXnsazYWp6bxR5zD823hWXsZe

Thank you!
Activity: 45
just try, thx.

Be2z7g5iVA3CPbQu9P6PCXZMfVyJ5rohp9
Pages:
Jump to: