Pages:
Author

Topic: PRE ANN -Know your developer (KYD) - Short POW/Staking/MN - page 2. (Read 1490 times)

copper member
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
The Team view us and our linkedin on our website www.kydcoin.network

Could you talk a little about how this team came together and how you met? You're all from different walks of life, in different countries, and different ages/backgrounds. Interested to hear what your story is and how you came together.

Hi! That is a good question. I will probably write a medium post about it. But short anwser is we met each other at another coin called Northern.
Activity: 9
Hi Dev,

I saw that the launch for mining will be available on July 2nd. Will that be for pools or solo mining? If solo, will you provide information on how to proceed?
Thanks!

zzcrypto
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The Team view us and our linkedin on our website www.kydcoin.network

Could you talk a little about how this team came together and how you met? You're all from different walks of life, in different countries, and different ages/backgrounds. Interested to hear what your story is and how you came together.
copper member
Thank you! Uhm around 2/3 months so far. So that is developing the idea and website and blockchain.

Oh I see, it should be just a beginning then. The project may change a couple of times before the release Smiley

yes we have made some small changes, we changed the block reward a bit. old distribution was 84 % BR for MN, now its 74 %. A bit more fair. Release is monday 18:00 GMT + 2
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Thank you! Uhm around 2/3 months so far. So that is developing the idea and website and blockchain.

Oh I see, it should be just a beginning then. The project may change a couple of times before the release Smiley
copper member
Why people are so agressive to that project claiming it a fraud and other stuff?
btw how long are you working on that project?

Activity: 112
Why people are so agressive to that project claiming it a fraud and other stuff?
btw how long are you working on that project?
copper member
so wrong... haha
auction is 0,5 or 0,8? tell us, how do you gonna scam us?

It's 0,5.  Scam... Well no... That is kind off the whole idea of the platform and seeing how aggressive you guys are towards a new project it is time for a More secure service that verifys developers.

ok, sry about that, but here there is no time to make mistake.
do you need have in mind that you need us to make this project grow (so, dont play with mistake - with money - ).
Want make this project serious? show yourself, post relevant infos.

We didnt make a mistake we lowered the price. it shows no where that is 0,8 now.
We have shown ourself, both in the ANN now and on the teampage of our website
Info is posted in the ANN also in the whitepaper? Are you missing any information?
Activity: 87
Merit: 12
so wrong... haha

It's 0,5.  Scam... Well no... That is kind off the whole idea of the platform and seeing how aggressive you guys are towards a new project it is time for a More secure service that verifys developers.

ok, sry about that, but here there is no time to make mistake.
do you need have in mind that you need us to make this project grow (so, dont play with mistake - with money - ).
Want make this project serious? show yourself, post relevant infos.
copper member
The KYD information part of this concept sounds good but the get rich part of it looks pretty scammy

Does it? That was not the intention. Which part gives you that idea? The MN sale?
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
The KYD information part of this concept sounds good but the get rich part of it looks pretty scammy
copper member
again 'short pow', 'mn pre sale'...

yes, mn in front, I think is not good plan,,
but if they can get more trust may be this coin will grow up fast.
wait n see

If you have other ideas of getting money for listings I would love to hear them. The whole Presale MN has a bad image. But I would imagine that with revealing the team this would take that away.
Activity: 152
https://karatcoin.co
again 'short pow', 'mn pre sale'...

yes, mn in front, I think is not good plan,,
but if they can get more trust may be this coin will grow up fast.
wait n see
copper member
so wrong... haha

copper member

We have found some Developers that want to be listed with picture and name.

We also understand the issue that most dev just don't want this for liability issues. Therefore we made a privately verified option. View whitepaper for more details. But it allows them to remain anonymous unless they scam everything then we will release there name picture and other info to the police or community of that coin.

Thank you. I saw it.
I just wonder how many developers are willing to apply...
most of them are just copy/paste anonimous
copper member
I must say Dason really look like Srini Pillay  Cheesy

Yigit Arslan, pro basketplayer not listing that on his resyme?

https://twitter.com/ivowoertman

And all 3 got old Linkedins?

Know your scam perhaps?
  Huh

Really....people can't have the same name as a "famous" person? Why don't you take your allegations elsewhere. This is just unclaimed and unfair.

How is my LinkedIn an old LinkedIn I use it everyday. What makes it old?
Activity: 502
Merit: 15
Building Altcoinchain
And all the ANN spammers  Roll Eyes

Res
res
link
res
link
res for pool

Do a little research and dont throw anything at pool, pool owners.

Activity: 87
Merit: 12
so wrong... haha
Activity: 502
Merit: 15
Building Altcoinchain
I must say Dason really look like Srini Pillay  Cheesy

Yigit Arslan, pro basketplayer not listing that on his resyme?

https://twitter.com/ivowoertman

And all 3 got old Linkedins?

Know your scam perhaps?
  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
We have revealed ourself on the website www.kydcoin.network
Scroll down to team. Our name picture discord handle and LinkedIn is on there

Thank you. I saw it.
I just wonder how many developers are willing to apply...
most of them are just copy/paste anonimous
Pages:
Jump to: