Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] ⚡ LIZ - Decentralized trustless platform - POS/Masternodes ⚡[rebrand] - page 2. (Read 2982 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
I can not synchronize my wallet, please give me some nodes
Activity: 599
Merit: 100
PointPay.io
Activity: 63
Great work guys! Back on the chain and everything is working again, love the new logo! Great color scheme
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
https://discordapp.com/invite/Dxz27r2

Here is an discord invite link (from the website).

With the current issues on the chain i can't see this project failing. Yes this sounds weird but the way the team is acting upon it is amazing for such a small project.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
I have been watching this project from the discord closely and based on private conversations with one of the developers i have great hope for this one.

Speaking of Discord anyone got an update link?
I believe this project and trust developers. I have masternode, I am here.

Thanks Cool We'll make it up.
Activity: 20
I believe this project and trust developers. I have masternode, I am here.
I have been watching this project from the discord closely and based on private conversations with one of the developers i have great hope for this one.

Thanks mate, really apreciate your support.
good name. I hope the project succeeds. I did some research on the team. will there be any more members to join the team?

Yes, the team is constantly expending and we're welcoming any good people who want to help the project. Feel free to contact us on Discord ! https://discord.gg/5sSdMTS

Activity: 132
great project and I hope many people will be interested in this project. good luck dev
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
good name. I hope the project succeeds. I did some research on the team. will there be any more members to join the team?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
i hope this project rise and shine
Activity: 3

1. The first developer took premine and ran away. No, the first developer exited and gave us back the premine, as I explained to you, with the txs, several times on Discord.

2. The moderator of the discord (Turks) all day playing games instead of communicating with the community. Samet isn't a moderator and there are several community managers.

3. Then the "new development team" six months did "amazing" site, which eventually turned out to be a one-page empty space. I can't wait to see you creating something for the blockchain space and so you'll understand that work takes time. Plus, as I said, again, several times to you, we're doing this ALSO for the investors.

4. Many accounts including mine were banned for uncomfortable questions about where the budget goes and why nothing is done. You got banned because you were fudding and lying on the exact same questions we answered you again and again and again. We have more important to do.

5. This coin was previously valued at$ 7, but the stupidity of the developers killed all its value (0.037$ now) Have a look at the alts market and come back to me then. I'll gladly push the bull button for you.

1. No, the first developer exited and gave us back the premine, as I explained to you, with the txs, several times on Discord.
You're lying, he's gone, and you've been trying to get premine back for a long time.

2. Samet isn't a moderator and there are several community managers.
You lie. Samet was the moderator for a few months, his messages on behalf of the moderator can be found now in discord.

3. I can't wait to see you creating something for the blockchain space and so you'll understand that work takes time. Plus, as I said, again, several times to you, we're doing this ALSO for the investors.
Don't worry about me, my first blockchain project was while you were still in dad's balls Smiley

4. You got banned because you were fudding and lying on the exact same questions we answered you again and again and again. We have more important to do.
You lie. I was banned for the question "What site can you do for six months?" I asked it once, but different people constantly asked this question-the whole community is dissatisfied with your "hard work". Your "amazing site" can make any schoolboy on his knee for a night.

5. Have a look at the alts market and come back to me then. I'll gladly push the bull button for you.
Please don't put altcoins and shit coins in one row, I look at the market and don't see altcoins that was fall in 200 times.

1. The first developer took premine and ran away. No, the first developer exited and gave us back the premine, as I explained to you, with the txs, several times on Discord.

2. The moderator of the discord (Turks) all day playing games instead of communicating with the community. Samet isn't a moderator and there are several community managers.

3. Then the "new development team" six months did "amazing" site, which eventually turned out to be a one-page empty space. I can't wait to see you creating something for the blockchain space and so you'll understand that work takes time. Plus, as I said, again, several times to you, we're doing this ALSO for the investors.

4. Many accounts including mine were banned for uncomfortable questions about where the budget goes and why nothing is done. You got banned because you were fudding and lying on the exact same questions we answered you again and again and again. We have more important to do.

5. This coin was previously valued at$ 7, but the stupidity of the developers killed all its value (0.037$ now) Have a look at the alts market and come back to me then. I'll gladly push the bull button for you.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
this would be very exciting. i look forward for the revamp of lizus
brand new
Activity: 0
I have been join LIZ community. thank DEV for work hard for us.
Pages:
Jump to: