Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Manta - DAG & zkSNARKs - Fast, Fee-less, Private Cryptocurrency - page 3. (Read 14154 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hello team,

I watched on your wallets that the pre-sale / donation must be over, you received 250k$. It is now time to tell us more about your product and to give us a proof of concept.

If your product is legit, it is also time to tell us more about you, the team.

I am full of hope, but also skeptical regarding the implementation of zksnarks + raiblocks and the tx speed that you announced. But more skeptical regarding the reality of this project that exists only by this topic.

Really hope that this project will be lunched, break our doubts and give your donators a reason to trust you.

Regards.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x48FF0a6AeCF2761c5DB26D9C77832F0e1f2e45f9

According to their ETH wallet, there are 109,308,659.5 MNTA tokens left. That means that they have given out 23,939,630.5 MNTA tokens and there are 2,710,027.5 MNTA left for potential donators. This number may not be entirely accurate because it looks like there are still some people that have not received tokens yet.

I'm definitely curious to hear more about the project and team, just don't want FUD to be spread...yet.
Activity: 1
Thank you for the updates. I'm a web designer, developer, and marketer that can help this project in any way you need.

In the meantime, I've created mantacurrency.org as a quick resource the community can build upon.

I admire your efforts to distribute a majority of the currency more equally through faucets to as diverse a world of humanity as possible. We can save human lives through this. Let's try our best to seize this opportunity for humanity and the world.

Also, I have an earn.com account and we may be able to distribute mantas to even more human beings through their new airdrop program. They have over 100,000+ users and it's free for anyone to sign up. We can launch a campaign to distribute mantas only to those who "invite other users, perform labor for the project, or give back in other ways." You may view more details here: https://news.earn.com/launch-your-token-with-an-earn-com-airdrop-97715970f8c7

Would love to hear the community's thoughts on this.

Is it the official website? Is it the official social media account?

Are you allowed to do that?

If not, are you crazy?  Huh
Activity: 3
Hello team,

I watched on your wallets that the pre-sale / donation must be over, you received 250k$. It is now time to tell us more about your product and to give us a proof of concept.

If your product is legit, it is also time to tell us more about you, the team.

I am full of hope, but also skeptical regarding the implementation of zksnarks + raiblocks and the tx speed that you announced. But more skeptical regarding the reality of this project that exists only by this topic.

Really hope that this project will be lunched, break our doubts and give your donators a reason to trust you.

Regards.

Activity: 1
donated several days ago, waiting to receive my manta :/

they were really quick to respond when I was showing interest in donating, not so fast after

They have already given me my MNTA Token for now. Give it some time. Dude must be getting a crap load of PM's.

worddd  yea you right.  guess i been extra paranoid these days lol

We have sent you the appropriate tokens!

Thank you!

Been about 3 days and still haven't received my ERC tokens.
Activity: 5
Thank you for the updates. I'm a web designer, developer, and marketer that can help this project in any way you need.

In the meantime, I've created mantacurrency.org as a quick resource the community can build upon.

I admire your efforts to distribute a majority of the currency more equally through faucets to as diverse a world of humanity as possible. We can save human lives through this. Let's try our best to seize this opportunity for humanity and the world.

Also, I have an earn.com account and we may be able to distribute mantas to even more human beings through their new airdrop program. They have over 100,000+ users and it's free for anyone to sign up. We can launch a campaign to distribute mantas only to those who "invite other users, perform labor for the project, or give back in other ways." You may view more details here: https://news.earn.com/launch-your-token-with-an-earn-com-airdrop-97715970f8c7

Would love to hear the community's thoughts on this.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Ive read through all 26 pages of this project. Will wait until i see more development.. Though seems promising too many negative comments. Specially some big ones made by members will lots of tenure on Bitcointalk. I always put into consideration their opinion. Either way will follow closely.

you haven't read the entire thread because many posts are deleted as it is a self moderated thread.  So naturally your view will be narrowed to whatever the OP has decided to leave in the thread.. just hope you are aware of that.

Dave, most of the comments we've had to delete were you previous vulgar ones.

Ive read through all 26 pages of this project. Will wait until i see more development.. Though seems promising too many negative comments. Specially some big ones made by members will lots of tenure on Bitcointalk. I always put into consideration their opinion. Either way will follow closely.

you haven't read the entire thread because many posts are deleted as it is a self moderated thread.  So naturally your view will be narrowed to whatever the OP has decided to leave in the thread.. just hope you are aware of that.

It's strange that the moderator does not allow us to view ALL pages at once as of last night too.

We did not change anything in regards to viewing all of the pages, I believe that viewing all pages is unavailable after reaching 25+ pages.

any updates on the project been a minute ?!

In regards to an update on Manta, we're currently working on the wighted-voting/representatives system, as well as fixing some security issues such as a double spend we've come across.

Once all of these issues are sorted out, we should be looking towards the official release and distribution of Manta  Smiley

Jason
Activity: 6
any updates on the project been a minute ?!

you haven't read the entire thread because many posts are deleted as it is a self moderated thread.  So naturally your view will be narrowed to whatever the OP has decided to leave in the thread.. just hope you are aware of that.

It's strange that the moderator does not allow us to view ALL pages at once as of last night too.
Activity: 76

you haven't read the entire thread because many posts are deleted as it is a self moderated thread.  So naturally your view will be narrowed to whatever the OP has decided to leave in the thread.. just hope you are aware of that.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
-->BUY-->HODL-->SELL-->REPEAT-->
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
I think it is very simple to know if this is a scam or not. Is this possible from a technical standpoint and from numbers questions between users and OP it seems to be so. So I took a calculated risk and donated some. Time will tell if it was a mistake or not. It will not be the last one and it will not be the first one I have made
interesting. I'm with you.  Cool
Activity: 2
I think it's logical that there are users who are trying to remind people of scammers. And yes the way they do it doesn't really bring a discussion to the table (with the team especially), but there is also nothing the team does to get rid of these doubts. To be fair, donating is an insanely high risk as long as we don't have anything to go on. Only donate what you're willing to lose!!

I bet this post is from the very same person who started Manta coin.

I don't think that you know what I meant by it then.
Activity: 299
Merit: 271
I think it's logical that there are users who are trying to remind people of scammers. And yes the way they do it doesn't really bring a discussion to the table (with the team especially), but there is also nothing the team does to get rid of these doubts. To be fair, donating is an insanely high risk as long as we don't have anything to go on. Only donate what you're willing to lose!!

I bet this post is from the very same person who started Manta coin.
Activity: 2
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
My view about privacy coin has really changed, except the coin has more function than those available. Its privacy must also have limitation that wont always attract government organisation like NSA to attempt to break through. Bitcoin does not have the privacy as expected again and new privacy coin after had struggled to keep up to satisfy investors. It is the original idea and could be good if the team provides more functions.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
All crypto is risk.

Anyways, can you add my donation to the pastebin?  I do not see it there. Thanks.
Activity: 26
As you know I donate because I trust in your project, but these people who spam need to be banned cause os disturbing your project
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
A lot of people saying you are scammer, why you dont defend yourself?

Hey Luksx1!

When a small amount of users simply spam using large letters and vulgarities, there's no need to reply to them as they provide no argument in the slightest.

Brian
Activity: 26
A lot of people saying you are scammer, why you dont defend yourself?
Pages:
Jump to: