Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-Ann] [MIRAI][MRI] xGOx masternode option - swap only- swap open - page 2. (Read 630 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Mirai is a future project, with a small supply. With so the future mirai will look bright
Activity: 19
We are a strong community and now we will have a masternode (Mirai) that comes to add value to our brand. Do not waste time and join us and learn more about the MIRAI project!
Discod:
XGOX: https://discord.gg/F6KfxSb
MIRAI: https://discord.gg/nNQzs6U
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Focusing on the MIRAI node currency, the xgox community will develop better.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Glad to be part of such wonderful project. I think MasterNode with great community and constant development will add sings to this project.

Join the team and I will see you on the other side.
Activity: 71
MIRAI sounds good. curious about next steps, roadmap etc.
Activity: 280
Merit: 55
 For those pre-ordering already, please dont saturate my inbox, thank you in advance  info to be posted very soon

Activity: 139
Merit: 10
After been part of the team for a while now.... I am so proud of the new way forward of the MIRAI masternood which will give greater value to the existing xGOx coin through burning of the swapped coin.
One thing for sure is that both coins and other coins by the developer teams have show resilient and test of time. So we are here for a long time people.
Our coins will stand out now and in future.... So make wise choice and invest.
Activity: 27
So glad that finally MIRAI!GO pos-masternode is about to take off. This will definitely be a great project. XGOX is also poised to fly too...
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
This is an awesome news for the xgox holder. And with more option either to swap or not will make the project more interesting. And the fact likke you said that Mirai has been reserved by two exchange is another plus value for Mirai. All the best for the project. As the xGOx holder. I can't waig for it to get launched.
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
This will be the next great of generation cryptocurrency..
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
MRAI / MRI its xGOx masternode option. Its looks like awesome ... and great for Masternode lover, I believe its a best choice for everyone. Join and Try Masternode for best action. Lets growing and make best future with MRAI
it looks like a project with a new concept again, I need to learn first and worth a try, if any more information I will read it, because this project seems very interesting

More info about the project is dropping constantly to discord and forum, if you refer to master node info, we will attach to final ANN the results on our research thru internet for coherent and easy to understand info about masternode system, Our youtubers wil do the rest once they have working material ready on their desks.

Activity: 966
Merit: 275
Reserved Filipino Translation
Activity: 392
it looks like a project with a new concept again, I need to learn first and worth a try, if any more information I will read it, because this project seems very interesting
Reserved Filipino Translation

Please before reserve:

Note that the applicant also must be ready to translate masternode guide and regularly update ANN as news are happening.
Applicants able to post in other crypto forums as well are desired

Good news, MRI is already reserved by 2 exchanges, and we are contacting the rest to confirm that MRI is ready, as is being waited for a while

Activity: 275
Merit: 3
Russian translation reserved
 Thank you, we not discarding a launch within 24h, neither promise it, but estimated launch d-day is round the corner..

Activity: 71
Activity: 79
Pages:
Jump to: