Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] ParkByte [PKB] Short POW / POS - Launching 7th May 2015 - page 2. (Read 4054 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 125
Provide scans of contracts with the car park companies that are on board with this idea. Otherwise, stop wasting peoples time with a coin thats never going to do anything. Also provide proof that you have the capability to program such an app.

Please provide screenshots of where I mentioned "contracts with the car park companies", there are currently 0 companies on board and I have never said otherwise.

I also did not say that I alone will be programming the app, the real issue you should be asking here is how do you get apple to list it in their store, but that would require thinking outside of the box.

Who's time am I wasting other than my own? you do not have to be apart of it. I believe an altcoin that has an real life idea behind it is 1000% better than most of the altcoins about

Thanks for contributing though..
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Provide scans of contracts with the car park companies that are on board with this idea. Otherwise, stop wasting peoples time with a coin thats never going to do anything. Also provide proof that you have the capability to program such an app.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
You could charge more for people that think altering their numberplate to "personalise" it is cool. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.

It it pretty obvious GPS location is not able to accurately describe your location as to which parking spot you are in so that is not really an option. You will have to get QR codes on each and every parking spot which seems more difficult than what I already do.

best of luck

I think the OP just wants to use GPS to identify the car park in general, not each individual bay.

He does bring up a good point though. Car parks with numbered spacing.

Easily solved the APP asks for the registration plate of the car (via ANPR and the camera) or the number of the bay

It it pretty obvious GPS location is not able to accurately describe your location as to which parking spot you are in so that is not really an option. You will have to get QR codes on each and every parking spot which seems more difficult than what I already do.

best of luck

I think the OP just wants to use GPS to identify the car park in general, not each individual bay.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
this is actually nifty if u can pull it off watching
Activity: 798
where are  Shadow_Runner  and ocminer?

Sorry was playing GTA V Smiley

Shadow and OC, are you playing in these times? Shame on you!  Grin

The coin hasn't launched yet, has it ? I'll be ready if there is a launch Smiley

Grin yes I know. You and shadow are bots, always watching, always up in here... You never sleep.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

The coin hasn't launched yet, has it ? I'll be ready if there is a launch Smiley
Activity: 798

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Activity: 451
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
The idea behind ParkByte could be implemented as a mobile app in IOS/Android with multiple payment options including bitcoin. Why do we need a separate coin?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
I just want to easily pay my parking which I already do with my smartphone. Literally a couple button taps and I'm good to go. I support using crypto instead of course but you have to make it just as easy as it already is or better.

1) Is paid parking difficult in your area? In my area it is made extremely easy.
2) Your method seems confusing and complicated. In what way does this improve the process?

best of luck
How about a lottery once/or more per day to win free parking. Could this also be a feature?
This one gets my vote. I'm fed up with trying to find change before I park and those SMS offerings are so buggy it hurts.
Activity: 363
I like it, cool concept. SHA is a good choice for the algo I think.
Where are parking with QR-code?
in my country i've never seen them...

but if you need an Escrow i've contacted you by PM

I currently use a couple parking apps in the states (currently available in Washington DC) that basically already offer these features, expect you store a credit card on file, instead of coins on a wallet. There are scannable QR codes too expedited payment.

parknow.com

Wouldn't it be good to have 1 APP using crypto, with all those providers able to use the ParkByte wallet's backend (IE, QR Code has the provider's server details in so it connects directly to that provider to handle the request)?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
you are win?

Yeah. Didn't heard notification sound, need to change to something high frequency beep.
Where are parking with QR-code?
in my country i've never seen them...

but if you need an Escrow i've contacted you by PM

We have pay by text or phone here in the UK operated mainly by RingGo, and its a terrible system to use and you usually register with a credit card or pay by premium SMS
Pages:
Jump to: