Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-ANN] ~~PerfectCoin {PEC}~~ Perfect CryptoCurrency for Perfect World - page 2. (Read 6752 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
So we will be selling IPO to raise fund for this project.

IPOs need to have an escrow option.

Look up stackcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
BE CAREFUL THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A SCAM, NO INFO AT ALL AND TALKING ABOUT IPO INVEST ALREADY

+10000 - I 'invest' by insta-mining crap like this and immediately dumping it for BTC.  3 day diff retarget  Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
BE CAREFUL THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A SCAM, NO INFO AT ALL AND TALKING ABOUT IPO INVEST ALREADY
+1
Activity: 294
DON'T INVEST IN THIS OR ANY OTHER IPO'S, IPO = NEW WAY TO PREMINE BUT WORSE! DON'T LET THIS BE A REPEAT OF THE STACKCOIN SCAM, DEV RAN WITH 70 WORTH OF PPLs BTC - LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED FOR YOURSELVES https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstack-stackcoin-get-in-now-fast-decrease-launch-22022014-457575
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 313
utter nonsense, just another bad clone with ridiculously justified IPO. These new clones with no added value are killing the altcoin world.  

Not to mention the profile of the OP was created few hours ago. 9 out of 10 people with any brains left would recognize amateur scam here. For the rest of you go and invest your bitcoins you don't deserve them anyway Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 742
Diff retarget: 3 days. Is it a joke?  Shocked
Activity: 734
Merit: 507
@PerfectCoin
Which alt coin you've been dev before? ;-)
Activity: 635
BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding
what is minimum amount to invest?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Perfect Coin
Perfect CryptoCurrency for Perfect World

Launching 1st March at 9:30 AM EST

About PerfectCoin

Symbol: PEC
Coin Algo: Scrypt POW (Adaptive N-Factor)
Total Coins: 100,000,000
Block time: 100 Seconds
Block reward: 40 PEC
Difficulty retarget: 3 days
Wallet Starting Letter P

Window Wallet / Linux Wallet / OSX Wallet / Source Code
Code:
Will available at release

Pools:
Code:
Will available at release
PM me If you want to create a pool for PerfectCoin

Block Crawler
Code:
Coming Soon

Why Perfectcoin:

We have seen a lot of coins there everyday, and that born and die within few days, these are just pump and dump coin or you can say a trap for altcoin investors and miners, so we want to create a coin that is stable, reliable and safe from pump and dump and we created PerfectCoin for a perfect cryptoworld.There will be only 0.54% startup mining for fund raising ,marketing & promotion for project and future development.Reason behind Perfect coin is to provide a stable and long living cryptocurrency to the altcoin miners and investors.Perfect coin is a self funded project.So we will be selling IPO to raise fund for this project.Fund will be used for marketing & promotion of PEC and for future development.

Investing in Perfect Coin Project:

If you are a Investor and want to Invest in perfect coin project then you can contact me via PM,you can invest with BTC or LTC,there will be limited spots of investors will available so be quick to join.Also as a investor you can't buy more then 1BTC worth share this is just to avoid dumping of coin, You can only Invest less then 1BTC or equ. LTC.If you are interested in investing then get in touch with me via PM.

Every member is important for Perfect coin, so please support us with anyway you can.If you are a Dev, marketer,social guy,designer ,miner, investor or anything that can help Perfect coin grow then please support Perfect Coin.
Pages:
Jump to: