Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Primal Base: Shared Workspaces on Crypto Tokens - page 6. (Read 18906 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
New thread: [ICO] Primalbase: Distributed Workspace for Tech Community

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
At first I was thinking this is an ok idea but now I actually think it's a great idea.  These locations are very expensive and are in prime locations for promoting businesses.  I wonder if these workspaces can be rented by the day or will it be long term rentals.  Dev's should also consider getting in touch with Private Security for these locations.  It would make it more popular if these workspaces had a security guard.  For some, it may be their first time visiting the Country and with all the chaos happening around the world, they will feel more safe while getting their work done.  Just a thought.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Great Project! Good luck, Guys! Think about co-living for the tourist in your concept. I know in Silicon Valley there is many legendary hostels and hotels where lives startupers. Will be great if you create something like that for blockchain enthusiasts.

and, of course, we waiting for the bounty!
co living for tourist is such a brilliant idea...Hong Kong is great city too
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
 Grin Reserving Spanish translation.  Cool

Will PM past work.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Great proof of concept.  Need to think about NYC or SF Bay Area as a logical location.  Reading whitepaper...

New York is already on their next locations list.

Amsterdam - active

Berlin - Sptember 2017
London - December 2017
New York - February 2018
Singapore - Juner 2018

And next ones will be decided by the PBT community.

I haven't had time to research this project yet but do they plan to own the properties?  If so, those places are very expensive.  Especially Singapore, where a 1-2 bedroom luxury apartment can cost over 2million USD.

Yeah, you're right. Let's say they even got 5000 Bitcoin it wouldn't be possible to own the properties.
It'll be all rented spaces.

And If remember correctly there was Hong Kong instead of Singapore. As I understand Singapore is one of the best places for crypto community, probably that's why their changed their mind.

Yeah, from the amount they are planning to raise, it does sound like the properties will be rented.  Singapore is a great country for cryptocurrency.  I heard it has the highest percentage of millionaires in the world.  There are already some crypto projects from there. 

Exactly
There are already some and increasing.

Also Sasha went to Singapore lately. He's one of the advisors. That could one of the reasons for Singapore location.

But IMO still more information is needed, as I said before especially about the leasing.
legendary
Great proof of concept.  Need to think about NYC or SF Bay Area as a logical location.  Reading whitepaper...

Amsterdam - active

Berlin - Sptember 2017
London - December 2017
New York - February 2018
Singapore - Juner 2018

I haven't had time to research this project yet but do they plan to own the properties?  If so, those places are very expensive.  Especially Singapore, where a 1-2 bedroom luxury apartment can cost over 2million USD.

Yeah, you're right. Let's say they even got 5000 Bitcoin it wouldn't be possible to own the properties.

And If remember correctly there was Hong Kong instead of Singapore. As I understand Singapore is one of the best places for crypto community, probably that's why their changed their mind.

Yeah, from the amount they are planning to raise, it does sound like the properties will be rented.  Singapore is a great country for cryptocurrency.  I heard it has the highest percentage of millionaires in the world.  There are already some crypto projects from there. 

Amsterdam - active

Berlin - Sptember 2017
London - December 2017
New York - February 2018
Singapore - Juner 2018

legendary

Amsterdam - active

Berlin - Sptember 2017
London - December 2017
New York - February 2018
Singapore - Juner 2018

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
COO Waves Labs
Great Project! Good luck, Guys! Think about co-living for the tourist in your concept. I know in Silicon Valley there is many legendary hostels and hotels where lives startupers. Will be great if you create something like that for blockchain enthusiasts.

and, of course, we waiting for the bounty!
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Great idea ! Please check pm @primal base

Amsterdam - active

Berlin - Sptember 2017
London - December 2017
New York - February 2018
Singapore - Juner 2018

Activity: 742
Merit: 515
This looks so interesting, i follow this thread  Smiley
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
This is going to be interesting. If Primalbase succeeds it will for sure be the most expensive token per unit. Good marketing for the waves platform as a whole?
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
Dev team should consider changing to around 1 to 10 million tokens.  Your ICO will be more successful.  People don't like owning a fraction of a token.  It just sounds weird telling people you own 0.0001 Primal Base. 

I agree with this. Tokens too dang expensive.
Activity: 343
legendary
Dev team should consider changing to around 1 to 10 million tokens.  Your ICO will be more successful.  People don't like owning a fraction of a token.  It just sounds weird telling people you own 0.0001 Primal Base. 
1 PBT = 5 BTC .. waow,, did you serious about this ?
1250 total supply ,, with 1000 will be sale on ICO ,,
then where is 250 will go ?

250 tokens go to:
"Reserved for management remuneration and for social acitivities within the tect community to accelerate the growth"
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
1 PBT = 5 BTC .. waow,, did you serious about this ?
1250 total supply ,, with 1000 will be sale on ICO ,,
then where is 250 will go ?

Looking promising project. Nice advisers.

Couldn't see on whitepaper but saw on the site that says no other token creation after the ico process. That means 1250 token is fixed supply.

But the leasing thing need to be explained more. there is brief explanation on whitepaper. Is it like Waves leasing. If I lease my tokens still I have the voting right?
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
i will follow this..really interesting.
Pages:
Jump to: