Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-ANN] Prover - independent verification of video content through blockchain - page 2. (Read 2417 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

Video content is a good application of blockchain tech. I'm optimistic with this project.

Do not hesitate to join us right now and get maximum bonus! extra 25%! and our contract fix ether price on level 350$ !!!
Activity: 32

Video content is a good application of blockchain tech. I'm optimistic with this project.

OK. This might be a good idea. Are there any existing apps or services that provides what you are aiming?

The only downside is you don't need tokens for this, at all. Just make the app and profit.

We don't know another project with the same functionality. I really thing it opens very new market.

About tokens... We need blockchain as distibuted database. It means that our tokens can play a role of cerificate for accessing to our service.
I can see at your website that almost 13 million tokens have been sold and $91000 have been raised from those tokens. This was pre-ico round which will be available for another 11 days ,am I right ? There isn't mentioned these things like pre-ico word but directly crowdsale is written. What will be with unsold tokens because not all the tokens will be sold.

Yes, these tokens was emitted and these funds was collected during pre-ico. Pre-ico is in progress now and will be available for nearest 10 days. The minimum cap for pre-ico is $300k. Contract create tokens then receive ether, we don't need to burn any tokens. We need to collect min $209k. If not, all ether will be returned to investors.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io
OK. This might be a good idea. Are there any existing apps or services that provides what you are aiming?

The only downside is you don't need tokens for this, at all. Just make the app and profit.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I can see at your website that almost 13 million tokens have been sold and $91000 have been raised from those tokens. This was pre-ico round which will be available for another 11 days ,am I right ? There isn't mentioned these things like pre-ico word but directly crowdsale is written. What will be with unsold tokens because not all the tokens will be sold.
To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.

Not sure that understand your comment right, but all that you say will be achieved by:
* open-source (all algorythms and implementations will be available in github)
* blockchain (all swype codes and hashes will be stored in distributed blockchain database)
Isn't your project too technical for the mass adoption?
And what are your spending plans on hard cap ($7.7mil)? Because I can't any details on your site or OP.

Sure, it is technical, but it is from the real ilfe and completely transparent. The core of project may be difficult for understanding, but applications is extremely understandable, isn't it?

Our hard cap in $5.6mil:
~50% RnD of videoanalytics, now we are working on it)
~10% software development
~30% marketing
~10% operational costs
wow,which software you are more active?
I see the Telegram was only 35 members

Yes, we don't have large comunity, because we are good developers, but now hype-makers:)
Be sure, it will be great software!

p.s We answers all questions in Telegram, join us.
Activity: 71
To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
Isn't your project too technical for the mass adoption?
And what are your spending plans on hard cap ($7.7mil)? Because I can't any details on your site or OP.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

I think this project will be like Neblio, first it appears not much demand and many are underestimated, but finally after the project is finished they are disappointed because they do not follow ico sale, so do not be disappointed because it does not join this diproject  Wink
Activity: 117
Merit: 12
Prover completes the first day of pre-sale. Right now, big investors who are ready to buy tokens worth more than $ 50,000 will receive a 50% bonus. The special offer is valid during nearest 7 hours!!!
For the rest of the pre-sale time, the bonus will be 25%.

Prover plans to raise $ 500,000 on the pre-sale, and go on the crowdsdale in October this year. On the pre-sale, the tokens will be sold at a price of 125 PROOF = 1 $, on the crowdsdale in October: 100 PROOF = 1 $. Thus, the investor bonus on the pre-sail will be 25%. The emssion of tokens is limited.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
that amount of token is huge! and for a small setup it seems way too many!to achieve the successful ico means to sell a lot of those tokens at a price that will be just too high IMHO

The token will be used as a certificate to gain access to the service, so we need to ensure a sufficiently small denomination of one token
Bounty is not provided!?  Huh Undecided

Please wait. It will be announced in nearest future.
963484745 maximun coin?? why not 1000000000 !!!!

This is exactly amount including tokens emitted during private placement.
Pages:
Jump to: