Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] [RELC] RelCoin - In-app token for RELNUZ - development underway! - page 2. (Read 17528 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Just checking in on this one, still keen to see it come to fruition. Been busy with SocialCoin's mobile wallets, hence not been reviewing this thread - relieved in a way to see that it's not gone anywhere, but also starting to wonder whether it ever will?

Sad to say there have been multiple delays with launch timing best benefitting the Relnuz project. I agree, this is probably one of the longest waits in crypto! I will do my best to make it worthwhile. But no firm launch date news yet.

Thats okay I'm still watching this one your reputation proceeds you as a trustworthy person. I know the wait will be worth it in the end and you'll deliver a quality product and this will be a new way to watch the news and open a new window into critical thinking!

I agree with @dking7334, I better wait a bit longer for a quality project than to quick launch it fast and be a mediocre one. Keep the good work, you will find us here we don't go anywhere. Crypto addiction!

Addiction os right. 24+mo and counting. Marriges last less, 3 children can be born, yatta yatta yatta
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
Just checking in on this one, still keen to see it come to fruition. Been busy with SocialCoin's mobile wallets, hence not been reviewing this thread - relieved in a way to see that it's not gone anywhere, but also starting to wonder whether it ever will?

Sad to say there have been multiple delays with launch timing best benefitting the Relnuz project. I agree, this is probably one of the longest waits in crypto! I will do my best to make it worthwhile. But no firm launch date news yet.

Thats okay I'm still watching this one your reputation proceeds you as a trustworthy person. I know the wait will be worth it in the end and you'll deliver a quality product and this will be a new way to watch the news and open a new window into critical thinking!

I agree with @dking7334, I better wait a bit longer for a quality project than to quick launch it fast and be a mediocre one. Keep the good work, you will find us here we don't go anywhere. Crypto addiction!
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Sheet just noticed the RelNuz app has gone from my 'phone - WTF will need to re-install that.

We had a server migration recently and there has been a lot of tweaking and fine tuning, so you may have had a deprecated version on there.
Activity: 778
Sheet just noticed the RelNuz app has gone from my 'phone - WTF will need to re-install that.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast

Activity: 778
I understand how you could have missed that news since this is a 2.5 yr+ old thread (/s with fact).

The algo will be script.  
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Has a mining algorithm been decided on?
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
It was on his twitter feed.

#RelCoin and @Relnuz are coming together thanks to many talents.
#FF
@CryptoCoderz
@flyingheadofbtc
@iquidus
@AltCryptoHunter
$RELC

Maybe he just gived a hand in here, he helped a lot of people in crypto. I don't think he is the dev in here too, at least not the main dev.

Thanks AU_AG! I think CryptoCoderz might be really good at pumping. They work on ESP for a long time. He must have a lot of experience now.

JustMe22 is right, Jon helped a lot of crypto here and there. Why do you think ESP is a pump and dump? Go and make some research and after you can talk guys.
Anyway...
On-topic: Keep the good work notsofast, I'm waithing for the RELC release.
Cheers, gawlea!
Activity: 222
Merit: 100

#FF
@CryptoCoderz
@flyingheadofbtc
@iquidus
@AltCryptoHunter
$RELC

Maybe he just gived a hand in here, he helped a lot of people in crypto. I don't think he is the dev in here too, at least not the main dev.

Thanks AU_AG! I think CryptoCoderz might be really good at pumping. They work on ESP for a long time. He must have a lot of experience now.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102

#FF
@CryptoCoderz
@flyingheadofbtc
@iquidus
@AltCryptoHunter
$RELC

#FF
@CryptoCoderz
@flyingheadofbtc
@iquidus
@AltCryptoHunter
$RELC
Activity: 222
If cryptocoderz is the main team on this coin how can they be trusted after what they did to espers2 coin (Promises to Pump and dump)?
Quit with that bs. Notsofast is legit.

In any of my posts did i say he is jot or did I use his name? I am not saying he is not because he is I said CRYPTOCODERZ if they are involved in this project.

I missed the CRYPTOCODERZ part. Can you please point out where they say he's involved into this project?
If cryptocoderz is the main team on this coin how can they be trusted after what they did to espers2 coin (made Promises and they Pump and dump)?

In any of my posts did i say he is not or did I use his name? I am not saying he is not because he is, I said CRYPTOCODERZ if they are involved in this project.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
If cryptocoderz is the main team on this coin how can they be trusted after what they did to espers2 coin (Promises to Pump and dump)?
If cryptocoderz is the main team on this coin how can they be trusted after what they did to espers2 coin (Promises and then they Pump and dump)?
Activity: 196
This seams like a trustworthy project. I'd be interested in adding this coin to my pool once it is launched.

Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Waiting for this coin respecting notsofast I follow you on twitter. What I would like to ask is on lunch to have noobf riendly document how to mine with rented hash power.. I dont have good machine for mining but would like to rent hash power and mine this koin . Please have in mind. Thank you

Hey, Mr. I have 15 k Shocked followers. Superstar! Now smell your armpits. Funny running into you on this thread. I didn't expect you to be hip to anti-shit materials.
 Anyway, Notsofast, hope your wrist is feeling better. Steadily watching for the next progression. Later.
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Waiting for this coin respecting notsofast I follow you on twitter. What I would like to ask is on lunch to have noobf riendly document how to mine with rented hash power.. I dont have good machine for mining but would like to rent hash power and mine this koin . Please have in mind. Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: