Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] ROMCOIN IS COMING - THE ONLY TRUE NATIONAL CRYPTO-CURRENCY OF ROMANIA - page 3. (Read 3110 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
At the end of this month an amazing coin with features that will blow the market will come .

Stay tuned it's based on one great nation "Romania" , i am from there and we started a beautiful project that involves experience from other giants of this industry . I won't give names .  Roll Eyes

The name of coin will be RomCoin - shorting the Romania name . And also the logo includes our best features as a nation . Amazing womans , gold rich mountains , beautiful untouched nature and fertile land !

Romcoin will be UNOFFICIAL TRUE NATIONAL CRYPTO-COIN of ROMANIA . 0% PREMINE . People must learn were the value comes from . Now too make it rain on them .

Why Unofficial ? Simple . Isn't made by the gov . By people for people . Learning them about Crypto World .  Wink You can't do 50% premine and don't expect a huge dump from population . So this will be 0% PREMINE ! Yes you heard it . 0% Not even me , nobody . Everyone will be FAIR . A rare word used in this industry lately .

Stay tuned .  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: