Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Tangram - Private, Secure & Anonymous focused DAG Cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 26630 times)

copper member
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
Interesting Project  Cheesy
My question is, How does the Tangram Network prevent spamming of micro transactions since it's feeless?

Hi Vikhy,

Each transaction needs to do a small amount of PoW (hashcash) on both client side (wallet) and server side (node). The details will be provided in the white-paper that provides information on what a PoW consists of and how each PoW enables verification / confirmation of a transaction and the method and pattern to propagate throughout the network.
Activity: 387
Merit: 13
1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y
Interesting Project  Cheesy
My question is, How does the Tangram Network prevent spamming of micro transactions since it's feeless?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The payment processor, can be used for any type of business, either online or physical store? Can  afford Fiat currency purchases?
copper member
Hi all,

If there are any questions, please email [email protected]

Please note, any responses may take a couple of hours to 24hrs.

BTC: 3C6DSAJiLdYWpLLzJQgb12RJi45yjeQkXP

Signed Message:

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
3C6DSAJiLdYWpLLzJQgb12RJi45yjeQkXP
4th November 2018
[email protected]
sweet_sneak (408611836972498955)
Discord
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
IEmeyAWdzJcB560qVsNjbBMAPmaQQNamoP4U+4HRTy63Nav9QqhyGF7rAVYaDReDPUDrF2rxuaPm/tZT4OcaJc0=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
copper member
Hi all,

Please find the details of the Community Fund below:

https://medium.com/@tangramd/community-fund-dce1c26f29f1
Activity: 56
Oh, I see. I thought it was supposed to be earlier. Thank you.
Activity: 351
Merit: 15
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Is faucet for mainnet already available?
Only testnet. We are waiting for the launch of the main-net in the end of December.
Activity: 56
Is faucet for mainnet already available?
copper member
Tangram CLi v1.0 has been released (0.Cool.

To get started on installing Tangram CLi find the necessary links below:
Documentation - https://tangram-docs.gitbook.io/docs/wallets/cli-1

We have also open-sourced Tangram CLi, please note this is only to be treated as an introduction and further updates will proceed, read more here:
https://medium.com/@tangramd/enterprise-grade-wallet-built-for-you-92d9317f3cd6

Github link:
https://github.com/pingpongsneak/Tangram-CliWallet

We have opened  a discussion channel for the CLi #cli-discussion on Tangram Discord https://discord.gg/nygadJ9
copper member
Update on v0.8:
Currently we have a test CLi wallet up and running, we need to address as a priority, UX (user experience) enhancements with regard to commands and first installation pre-requisites, especially for Windows users.

Once these have been addressed and gone through QA, we'll announce the release and v0.8 will be available to ALL (not only alpha testers).  Documentation on how to install, run and use Tangram CLi will be provided.

Looking to finalise within the next 2 weeks.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Looks like a solid project, reading the whitepaper right now.. Curious how this one will end, good luck team !

it will not end. it will continue and develop more and more day by day. there is great potential and team capabilities. I think it will be a high score.
Activity: 3
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Activity: 225
Is there a github/gitlab/public bitbucket?

I believe it is closed source until mainnet and then the code will be released. A bunch of s are Alpha testers so things are definitely moving forward, just the code is not open source yet.There is a lot of detail on the discord and of course you can ask questions if you have concerns.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Is there a github/gitlab/public bitbucket?
copper member
Timeline Update:

As you know there are currently 19 days left till we reach the end of September. As per our live roadmap https://trello.com/b/x02K9WgV/tangram-roadmap it mentions that main-net is literally around the corner.

As discussed in our Discord channels, pingpong and myself have been discussing the revision of timelines and the remaining backlog items and other items which are considered necessary prior to main-net and it is a matter of workload, which are as follows:

1. CLi Wallet Release(s)

2. Tangram Protocol

3. Code refactoring and hardening

4. Network enhancements

5. White-paper

6. Security Audit & code review

7. Main-net

Quick note: Some of you may have remembered Tor was a long-term milestone and as part of Release 0.7, we brought this forward, we’re doing everything we can to get the initial release right.

We're currently aiming for end of December. We will be updating the community regarding definitive timeline and provide continuous updates. We understand this may be a disappointing update, and a lot of you are eagerly awaiting for main-net launch. Given the nature of our mission and the unique challenges this brings, we hope to have your unwavered support and understanding.

We cannot stress enough that this is an ambitious project which means complexity grows as progress continues. Our primary focus is quality on privacy, anonymity and security, these are to be taken seriously in privacy enabled technology and we don't expect any less by pushing the project over the line.

In the grand scheme of things this is a relatively small shift and the results of the time and effort put into Tangram.

If anyone has any concerns or questions, please feel free to discuss with me publicly or privately.
Activity: 2
At a given moment, when the market is starting this very good idea. After all, when the market is restored, all businesss make sense for a normal upward movement. Promising idea, no doubt
Activity: 225
PoW. Please.

I thought for DAG based coins there is no POW.
There is. There's one called XDAG

Personally I would walk away from this coin if they brought in PoW or PoS. The whole idea of this coin is to have a privacy coin without that rubbish.
Activity: 2
It seems to me this it a plan with clear defined roadmap and whitepaper. to be honest with you nowdays I rarely see such solid businesss. just my opinion...
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
PoW. Please.

I thought for DAG based coins there is no POW.
There is. There's one called XDAG
Pages:
Jump to: