Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-ANN] Tao: Smart Contracts for Real Life, The Best The Blockchain Can Offer - page 2. (Read 5078 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 260
Tryig to survive in this harsh world
Wasn't this TAO announced before ? I think I heard of it some time ago, not sure, but will search in my history to see if I'm not wrong.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Bryce?

I also just heard that Bryce Weiner is behind this project.

taoron, confirm/deny?

I have now heard this rumour too. Please confirm or deny and also tell me who Bryce Weiner is. I did a forum search and found this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-story-of-the-razor-rzr-scam-bryce-weiner-and-razortech-847777. If it's to be believed then this Bryce Weiner is bit of a shady dude. If so, why would people expect you to admit that you are Bryce Weiner if in fact you are, as the rumour suggests, Bryce Weiner? Food for thought I'm sure you'll agree. Plus where are all these gossiping fishwives hearing this rumour from not long after this ann was made? Seems like the sort of rumour that Bryce Weiner might start!   Shocked

bryce is an excellent dev, not sure why it would be a bad thing if he were a dev/one of the devs behind the project. all the coins that he worked on were solid, as far back as i can recall. i'd hate to burst any noobs bubbles, but there aren't many devs in crypto. i can count most of them on both hands. devs are generally contracted to create/work on coins by investors. as a dev, i hate when people (usually noobs) blame a dev for a failed coin (unless the coin had tech problems that weren't fixed and that's why it failed)

Not a noob. Bryce is a horrific dev. Lot's of proof of failed projects. Always blames others, you will get burned working with him. Good luck, and lol.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 6
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
waiting for ICO to begain and when mine will start.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
well, this might be interesting..i'll keep an eye
copper member
Activity: 53
Bryce?

taoron, confirm/deny?
Bryce helped us in developing the project to fruition and we appreciate his efforts and enthusiasm in bringing this project to the attention of his friends in the community.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Bryce?

taoron, confirm/deny?

I have now heard this rumour too. Please confirm or deny and also tell me who Bryce Weiner is. I did a forum search and found this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-story-of-the-razor-rzr-scam-bryce-weiner-and-razortech-847777. If it's to be believed then this Bryce Weiner is bit of a shady dude. If so, why would people expect you to admit that you are Bryce Weiner if in fact you are, as the rumour suggests, Bryce Weiner? Food for thought I'm sure you'll agree. Plus where are all these gossiping fishwives hearing this rumour from not long after this ann was made? Seems like the sort of rumour that Bryce Weiner might start!   Shocked

bryce is an excellent dev, not sure why it would be a bad thing if he were a dev/one of the devs behind the project. all the coins that he worked on were solid, as far back as i can recall. i'd hate to burst any noobs bubbles, but there aren't many devs in crypto. i can count most of them on both hands. devs are generally contracted to create/work on coins by investors. as a dev, i hate when people (usually noobs) blame a dev for a failed coin (unless the coin had tech problems that weren't fixed and that's why it failed)

This is an extremely good point,. But when devs start getting people to buy the coins by hyping it thats when they truely suck. You are the only one I know that doesn't do it.

Anyway the TAO 'NO HYPE, NO BULLSHIT'
That doesnt sound too good in a prelaunch thread. Its kind of a contradiction before they even get started.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
Bryce?

taoron, confirm/deny?

Good point sunerok, and what's good with XCT though?
Activity: 629
Merit: 500
Bryce?

taoron, confirm/deny?

Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us
Bryce?

taoron, confirm/deny?

Activity: 379
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
Can't believe the Weiner-man himself would stoop as low as an ICO and X11 algo. How the mighty have fallen.

Bryce, you were better than this man. There is still time.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Bryce?

taoron, confirm/deny?
Activity: 15
copper member
Looks good on first read.

EDIT: your Twitter account joined in 2014? Has this project been in the works for a long while?

Thank you!

We have been working on this project for some time and the name has changed in the course of development.
Activity: 294
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
escrow needed, ask me Wink
wow Placebo you doing escrow now too!
Activity: 153
Oh dear another ico for people to throw their money into and never see again. The crypto land has no shame

no shame, like shilling for lisk and waves for table scraps? lmao
Activity: 153
legendary
Activity: 1372
Oh dear another ico for people to throw their money into and never see again. The crypto land has no shame
copper member
The identity of developers is not revealed and crowdsale isn't done via escrow? ...

We appreciate you taking the time to respond. Both topics are covered,  and we are going to consider more escrow options.
Pages:
Jump to: