Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-ANN] The Americanpegasus coin. Prepare for the greatest moment of your life - page 3. (Read 6422 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
I think it will surpass BTC
Activity: 770
Merit: 502
Ok, a couple of devs are interested.  Now I just need to figure out block times and total distribution time. 

I think a 3 minute, 50 second block time really helps complete the link between bitcoin's 10 minute block and Dogecoin's 1 minute block. 

Either that, or we have some crazy 1 HOUR block time. 

Also, I need to figure out the best reward timing for the increasing block rewards.  I think a year or two max, and then the block reward size should peak.  Then it will gradually half in exponential decay until we approach the limit of approximately golden number x billion.
Activity: 1582

-snip-

AMERICANPEGASUS COIN.  ROCKET EDITION.    

-snip-

Americanpegasus coin is decentralized.  It will make use of the latest greatest hyper-gravity wells, X77 Quantum hashing, and the greatest hyperbole and marketing that one middle class man with a dream can buy.  

-snip

Questions:

a) Is there a standard version of americanpegasus that I am not aware of?
b) X77 Quantum hashing? As in mined by Quantums?
   If yes, did you really think about that carefully?
c) if question b part a is yes, what are you smoking?
    It must be very good  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
Jahaha
Good luck, your effort seems like a bold move.
What do you think the best release schedule is? 

When should the block rewards switch over from increasing to decreasing?

WHEN NATURAL LAWS OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND TAKE ALL YOUR COINS, AND THERE'S BLOOD IN THE STREETS... 

TIME TO FIND A NEW COIN.
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Are you tired of altcoins that have premines and 5, 10, or even 20% premine for dev support?  What if everything you ever wanted.  CAME.  IN.  A.  ROCKET COIN! 

This is EARF.  We don't do premines.  We don't do pumps.  We don't do bullshit. 

AMERICANPEGASUS COIN.  ROCKET EDITION.   

Interesting name.  I was certainly not expecting to read the rest of that.  Good luck.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
oh yeah i think this one is the next bitcoin  Cheesy
Are you tired of altcoins that have premines and 5, 10, or even 20% premine for dev support?  What if everything you ever wanted.  CAME.  IN.  A.  ROCKET COIN!  

This is EARF.  We don't do premines.  We don't do pumps.  We don't do bullshit.  

AMERICANPEGASUS COIN.  ROCKET EDITION.    

We release FAIR  coins.  We release REAL coins.  We release coins that are so strong, so dependable, so incredible they redefine the perception of value itself.  Cryptsy will be like SLOOOOOOOOW DOWN, and you'll say NO and then buy the whole exchange for 3 Americanpegasusesueses.  

I'd like for you politely brace yourself for the greatest experience that you are going to ever witness.  I'd like to introduce you formally to  

Americanpegasus Coin  

Pegasus coin is decentralized.  It will make use of the latest greatest hyper-gravity wells, X77 Quantum hashing, and the greatest team of geniuses and marketers that AmericanPegasus coins can buy!  Cicada 3301?  That's for sissies!  Try Cicada 999999937!  Real cryptography for real men!  CRYPTOSTERONE.    

You are definitely in the right place.  

The Pegasus coin will be the final alt coin.  None will come after it, or at least none that matter.  

This is it.  This is the trilogy.  Bitcoin, Monero, Dogecoin, and AmericanPegasuses all go the moon in the endgame.  Want to be part of it?  Know how to create a mining program, or a blockchain explorer?  A Reddit tipbot?  Look fuckers, I've never programmed a coin from scratch before.  I'm an ideas guy.    I'm just one man.  But I will hire and cultivate a company of people that do.  And together, MOON.  A red moon.  A blue moon.  And a white moon.  

No, we interrupt this advertisment to BLOW YOUR MIND.  We are taking this coin to the SUN.  

Because coins shouldn't have premines.  

Pegasus coin is toasted.  It has flavor.  And it will be limited to just 1,618,033,989 coins (the perfect number times, like, a billion), which will follow a unique S-curve, sigmoid distribution (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Error_function).  That means that we will be breaking NEW GROUND in alt coins.  We will do things that have never been done in alt coins.  We will NOT require miners get in at day-the-fuck-zero to be part of a movement.  We will be INCREASING block rewards for the first blocks, actually encouraging adoption.  

Then, and only after we have support will mining rewards start to decrease.  

Imagine!  A perfect alt coin based off the golden ratio, which will forever afterwards be named the Pegasus ratio.  This is your chance to help develop something truly epic, something legendary, a blockchain that will persist for the rest of time.  Or you can go back to buying cheap litecoins and the train will LEAVE YOU BEHIND.  

Pegasus coin.  I don't know how to program it.  But I have angel investors and hired people who do.  And they are going to do awesome.  

I am the top mind behind the world famous subreddit Game of Money (www.reddit.com/r/gameofmoney) (soon to be a major motion book):

I am also about to launch a first book first though, an upbeat children's classic I'm tentatively calling 'Labrys':  

We will are connected to an ENTIRE EMPIRE of talented artists, writers, and programmers.  We are going to take over all online media.  It won't be FOX NEWS anymore, it will be the PEGASUS REPORT.  

GET THE FUCK READY.  THIS IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN.

Pages:
Jump to: