Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE ANN]✅✅✅ The Social Network Of The Future🚀🔥 Connecting the Future 🌎 Today - page 3. (Read 1846 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This is great, they will utilize blockchain technology and cryptocurrency ecosystem, without the users having to be very technical so that anyone can enjoy loopia.
For some time now, I have been awakening my curiosity in this type of information. With the new era of technology, we should not let the knowledge about cryptocurrencies and their utilities go by.

I have a concern, what are the exchange pages they recommend?
Very Interesting Investment Project!!
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
Loopia looks clean on the surface but it lacks substance and that should be developed Smiley

Thanks, yes well everything is still in the dev stage and we are constantly adding things and now we are hopefully getting the angel's
Can we set limitation to our Audience?
Loopia looks clean on the surface but it lacks substance and that should be developed Smiley
Seems interesting and a vision of the future but would be interesting and I'm curious to see exactly how the users are rewarded and paid for the tasks done on this social network. Let's see :-)

Yes there will be multiple income streams available, if you put together a social network that does revenue share with it's members and a video platform and music platform all in one then you can imagine what we will be doing, but it's a lot bigger than that, more information will come when the time comes.
Hello, I like the idea. Reward for what you do in another social network for free, sounds good. But of course you need to try, to tear people away from their usual things. I will keep track of your updates and wait for the white paper

Thanks, I mean I think that people will come automatically once they realize that we are going to be decentralized and people will have the choice to control their privacy and ad preferences and content, and we are going to make it so that the transition will be easy for anyone and doesn't involve some heavy tech understanding or having to understand a lot about crypto/blockchain, but also the most important factor is that people join and get their friends to join also and that's why we have the referral system at least for the time being while we are amassing bigger numbers of users.
and also that's why we also have the marketplace and wallet system, so people can just buy stuff on the market as well and sell and transfer directly, really easy to use, the whitepaper will be out in 3 weeks approx.

Thanks for the answer. The referral bonus will only be for joining friends, or for the fact that my referral is completing tasks,I receive a bonus too?

Only for joining friends Smiley

Thank you for your quick answers Smiley

No proplem, and thank you for the detailed questions Smiley it's always good when someone asks the questions that need to be answered!.
Seems interesting and a vision of the future but would be interesting and I'm curious to see exactly how the users are rewarded and paid for the tasks done on this social network. Let's see :-)
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Hello, I like the idea. Reward for what you do in another social network for free, sounds good. But of course you need to try, to tear people away from their usual things. I will keep track of your updates and wait for the white paper

Thanks, I mean I think that people will come automatically once they realize that we are going to be decentralized and people will have the choice to control their privacy and ad preferences and content, and we are going to make it so that the transition will be easy for anyone and doesn't involve some heavy tech understanding or having to understand a lot about crypto/blockchain, but also the most important factor is that people join and get their friends to join also and that's why we have the referral system at least for the time being while we are amassing bigger numbers of users.
and also that's why we also have the marketplace and wallet system, so people can just buy stuff on the market as well and sell and transfer directly, really easy to use, the whitepaper will be out in 3 weeks approx.

Thanks for the answer. The referral bonus will only be for joining friends, or for the fact that my referral is completing tasks,I receive a bonus too?

Thank you for your quick answers Smiley

Think differently

Website | Telegram | Whitepaper | Loopia Vision trailer
Standard trailer

https://i.ibb.co/zJsNTBK/Untitled-1-1.png

Informational articles about loopia network
What is Loopia?
Loopia the future of social networking
How do you earn LPN?

What is being said about us
The biggest mass adoption in history
Loopia vs Facebook?

We are open to private investors and team members to join in on our great project

This thread will be updated periodacally

Can someone simplify to me what Loopia is?
Greetings everyone I’m excited for new social media content. Cheers
Think differently
Please fix the link to WhitePaper, because after clicking the link of whitepaper above the goes to this thread.

Hi, the whitepaper is not published yet, it will be published in 3 weeks
Thanks for sharing such useful information.
That look good and, we will share to the community
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Please fix the link to WhitePaper, because after clicking the link of whitepaper above the goes to this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: