Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] [UC] [UkraineCoin] Good way to help Ukraine People starts @ 04.2014 - page 3. (Read 19210 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
At least put some effort into it brother
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
LOL! a sad attempt to follow in AURORACOIN's footstep?

Think of something new, at least put the effort into it!

why size 19? Because this is a waste of time scamcoin!
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
100% SCAM

Multiaccount dev

Look https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5491394

eizocebulaku  Roll Eyes

yup, we know dev, he is a scamer its not first time he want to make money out of naive people, just leave that thread and go mine different coins
You do not know me, this is not the same coin.

Yeah, right

SCAM
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
100% SCAM

Multiaccount dev

eizocebulaku  Roll Eyes

yup, we know dev, he is a scamer its not first time he want to make money out of naive people, just leave that thread and go mine different coins
You do not know me, this is not the same coin.
Activity: 7
100% SCAM

Multiaccount dev

eizocebulaku  Roll Eyes

Activity: 7
Is it a pool for UkraineCoin?
Activity: 148
Activity: 210
Love the idea and hope it works, but lets be realisitic, Iceland is a small population, with about 330,000 people all highly educated and connected electronicly, they have would have no issues adopting this coin in mass compared to Ukraine. Where it's noble idea, and great to help, i think about distribution of this coin? How is that even possible, besides they are on brink of war, and crazy time for them. If we are to make a coin to distribute in mass, you nee more education, boots on the ground helping distribute and a well thought out plan.

I think you should reconsider this, and work on a coin where there is not 60 million people to hand coins out to.
Activity: 306
Ill be honest here, this coin looks like a scam.   Someone sees the success (and potential value) of Auroracoin, and wants to see how quickly they can capture some of that hype.

Auroracoin was fully baked, they put alot of time into their process, procedures and made it very clear what they were going to do with it.

It seems this coin just was "looks like Ukraine is in the news, meeh.. copy, paste, lets see what this does".

The issue is, a 50% premine was HUGE to begin with, and so far even Auroracoin's airdrop date isnt here, so who KNOWS what they will do, if they will do it, or if they just cash out, move to some island in the Caribbean and call it a day.  Your clone and idea doesn’t seem like anything more than a exploit of a crisis and a copy of a coin, and there's no reason for anyone to trust you (nor AuroraCoin for that matter) with their investment.

Good luck anyhow, I hope I am wrong.

Activity: 327
Merit: 197
Two-way squared
Ухахалики и бугагалики
legendary
Activity: 926
Merit: 1000
Zoltan - PD Moderator
If it is not a scam the idea itself is amazing, aurora coin mazacoin and now this, it would be amazing if it works...
Activity: 54
Activity: 405
Just an idea.  Maybe you can airdrop using Ukraine mobile SIM number and IMEI combination. Just put an SMS tipbot like the one in Dogecoin at http://fido.pw/. I know many people have more than 1 SIM and mobile phone but some people have more KHs in mining too. This is much faster distribution.  We have discuss this in our plan PhCoin for Philippines  in https://www.facebook.com/groups/cryptominersph/ but we need a developer community to help us.

So, maybe we need only mobile number, nor SIM+IMEI?
We have developers and want to work on such projects. Let's communicate about this.

SIM+IMEI combination will much assure fairer distribution as some people will just buy more prepaid SIM in the market. Adding IMEI will make sure that 1 phone + 1 SIM will get 1 airdrop.  Just my opinion only. 
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
SCAM........

Date Registered:   Today at 11:13:52 AM
Last Active:   Today at 08:53:26 PM

Someone that just think, lets make a account and lets see if we can fool some people. Even UkraineCoin is stupid, you know how corrupt Ukraine is? Those 10 coins per person will go to a few government people that just claim it theirself. Also the hype around those type of coins are already dropping a lot. IF you were first then it works, seconds work too, but more then 2,mmmm, will just be a pump and dump coins.

I dont think so.
just have a look @aurora and that mzc or whatever

anyway, im in

PS: Dev, y dont u make it CPU only (like a keccak + smth else + smth else) ?
also PoS is welcome (people love it)

this change may move the release date, but it does worth it
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
SCAM........

Date Registered:   Today at 11:13:52 AM
Last Active:   Today at 08:53:26 PM

Someone that just think, lets make a account and lets see if we can fool some people. Even UkraineCoin is stupid, you know how corrupt Ukraine is? Those 10 coins per person will go to a few government people that just claim it theirself. Also the hype around those type of coins are already dropping a lot. IF you were first then it works, seconds work too, but more then 2,mmmm, will just be a pump and dump coins.
Activity: 22
Do you have permission from Putin?
Activity: 434
Ага, Янукоин=)
Activity: 23
Надо еще сделать кличкокоин,яценкоин и тягнибоккоин)))
Activity: 124
The idea is really great, because all Ukrainians are in bad situation nowadays!

But! Did you think about potential fraud schemes which may appear offline? For example, someone finds 100 people on the street and offers them to make some easy money. All they have to do is to send their passport scans and a weird bunch of numbers (actually, scammer's UKRcoin) to a certain email. For such trivial service they will be rewarded a 50 bux, and the coins will go directly to the scammer!

Think of it...
sq
Activity: 294
Pages:
Jump to: