Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] ↑ Up Coin ↑ Always going up! Ever changing algorithm ↑ JOIN HERE! - page 3. (Read 5020 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293
Huh?
I still don't get it..

As long as there are imbeciles who believe in those piece of shit IPO scams and not to forget, INVEST IN THEM, well, rather SPONSOR the scammer, then this shit will never end..

It's simpel, People are greedy... they always have been and will always stay!! "In other words, this stupidity will never end..."
You have those who "invent" these kind of unbelievably ridiculous IPO bullshit
And then there are the ones who think they can get rich quickly by "Sponsoring" these idiots...

Well, in fact, not to forget, the exchanges are evenly greedy, they will put the coin up if you sponsor them.. in other words, the "investors".. ha!

Ah what the heck, everyone's greedy, you can just separate them in 2 sections.. the dumbasses and the 'not so dumbasses'.. haha

Anyway, it always makes my day when i see one of these pass by.. then reading the comments.. hilarious stuff.. Better then watching television.. Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
it's all about IPO isnt it ?
ill mine & dump hard as always! ^^ then move along...
Activity: 588
Finally a coin where early adopters don't mine all the coins early on. Maybe I have a chance with this coin.  Every other coin I barely mine anything.
Activity: 965
Merit: 515
1. April Joke Coin?  Grin

This ... or IPO scam.
Activity: 504
eidoo wallet
This would have been 100000x better without an IPO..
Activity: 616
We have all ready. Right now doing some tests with diffent genesis and test codes on the instamine-prevention. We will conduct all tests during this 2 weeks.

so, you got any of dem updog?
Activity: 532
@Dallas5 and @sitefive: We are sorry you feel this way. It's ok and we understand how you feel. But when we launch in 2 weeks you will see that this is the real thing. No more to say, just wait and see that we launch Smiley We send you the best wishes and no hard feelings.

We understand that there are many scams and bad things in crypto, currently exchanges are closing or being hacked and lost coins. That's a negative downside. That's the main motivation we had when we thought of up, because we wanted to everyone to have a chance to invest and get multiplied their investment in long term. That's also why we are doing small IPO from 0.1 BTC instead of whales we want to see thousands of people mining and trading this coin.

Hey last time someone posted a coin that will always go up it was AIRcoin - they had a nice white paper , tons of explanations on trading - way more than you can ever have. Certified investors and shit.

They promised a Steadily rising exchange rate

Finally it was just a bunch of university students trying to play the big leagues after getting an econ class. UP looks CRUP , I mean crap. I don't mind the IPOs, I mind the fucking lies to get the IPO.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Sounds suspicious.  You cannot control value of the coin.

this, the idea itself sounds like scam as well!
I bet the guy doesn't have anything at all ready, just made some logo/texts and already asking for ipo money!
No thanks SCAM
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Sounds suspicious.  You cannot control value of the coin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
@Dallas5 and @sitefive: We are sorry you feel this way. It's ok and we understand how you feel. But when we launch in 2 weeks you will see that this is the real thing. No more to say, just wait and see that we launch Smiley We send you the best wishes and no hard feelings.

We understand that there are many scams and bad things in crypto, currently exchanges are closing or being hacked and lost coins. That's a negative downside. That's the main motivation we had when we thought of up, because we wanted to everyone to have a chance to invest and get multiplied their investment in long term. That's also why we are doing small IPO from 0.1 BTC instead of whales we want to see thousands of people mining and trading this coin.
Nobody cares about fancy promises anymore.

IPO without escrow = SCAM
Activity: 602
i didn't get it. Why is this going up? Because they say so?  Roll Eyes
Everything looked good until I saw those threadfull 3 letters I P O.

Every IPO i've seen in the past few weeks turned out to be a scam, every f*kng IPO. You don't even use a trusted escrow.

If not a scam good luck, if you're a scammer do the right thing and delete this thread.

Yet another cheap ipo SCAM
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Everything looked good until I saw those threadfull 3 letters I P O.

Every IPO i've seen in the past few weeks turned out to be a scam, every f*kng IPO. You don't even use a trusted escrow.

If not a scam good luck, if you're a scammer do the right thing and delete this thread.
Activity: 294
This looks to be a really interesting coin. I like coins that have a nice structure and active DEV team. Smiley If you are doing any bounties for translations my Husband would like to take it for Chinese translation of ANN THREAD. Sent pm.. Smiley I also want to do a blog post and promotion.  Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Would you like to have your coin listed on www.crycurex.com ?

One of the lowest trade fees - 0.09 % per trade

https://crycurex.com/info/add-currency/
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Smart idea!
This coin cannot not be dumped, (or that is just extreme stupid if some will)!
Love too see all the asics and grid seed owners crying!!

Can i reserve 3btc=288coins till i can pay them next weekend?

So it can be dumped? double negative.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.
Looks more like an investor coin :/. It seems much harder to mine, but will still mine! Keep us posted when this coin released!
Activity: 294
Interesting experiment  Smiley

So launch should be around mid april!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: