Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] [UP] [DOWN] [EXPERIMENT] ↑↓ Up & Down Coin ↑↓ MINTPAL @ LAUNCH - page 2. (Read 4940 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Introducing:

Down Coin!

http://i.cubeupload.com/8IlcjB.png

It will have the opposite values of Up Coin and will be release along side of Up Coin. This is to have a nice complement in our experiment.

Our Main Post had been updated to reflect this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6054957
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
UP Mintpal Voting Position
210/350 Coins

How you can help:
  • Vote 5 times per hour with your account. Keep pushing and vote every hour you can.
  • Send BTC to Mintpal BTC Address: BTC 1NNMVT65tjiGEu5Fgw8V6hdATJvb9jWJ86  Each 0.0001 BTC is 1 vote.

Thanks for your help. We need around 65.000 votes to launch the coin! Enjoy and have fun with this experiment Smiley

Activity: 6
Why not X11 or another algo? Does this algo produces much heat on GPU cards?

Please read this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6039800 There is a network of people doing bad posts and then asking BTC to erase them, they are doing it for new coins to earn BTC. That's why we had to do a new self-moderated thread.

I personally posted something warning people about your coin because you were:

1. Making guarantees that are not possible.

2. Asking for an IPO based on these guarantees.

People needed to be warned.  Your coin stank of scam.

I am glad you are no longer offering an IPO and have changed some of your language.

You will likely find out that the coin does not work like you were originally thinking,  as it is not as easy as adjusting some parameters to guarantee continued growth.

I had an idea for a similar coin based on machine learning.  It would be an adaptive coin with learning mechanisms so it could function in a dynamically changing environment.  It would probably use some sort of artificial neural network like a deep belief network.

Your coin sounds like a good idea. Hopefully you have the tech knowledge to do all that, would be really cool to see it. And Up Coin is an experiment coin, I understand there are some haters but well some people just like to hate Smiley I appreciate all the feedback and waiting to release this coin. Of course there is no guarantee of succeed or failure, like bitcoin some people think it's a success but many people think bitcoin is a complete failure. Let's see how this one goes.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!

Please read this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6039800 There is a network of people doing bad posts and then asking BTC to erase them, they are doing it for new coins to earn BTC. That's why we had to do a new self-moderated thread.

I personally posted something warning people about your coin because you were:

1. Making guarantees that are not possible.

2. Asking for an IPO based on these guarantees.

People needed to be warned.  Your coin stank of scam.

I am glad you are no longer offering an IPO and have changed some of your language.

You will likely find out that the coin does not work like you were originally thinking,  as it is not as easy as adjusting some parameters to guarantee continued growth.

I had an idea for a similar coin based on machine learning.  It would be an adaptive coin with learning mechanisms so it could function in a dynamically changing environment.  It would probably use some sort of artificial neural network like a deep belief network.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
yeah always going up but backwards!

Yea, much like when you throw something out a car window
pool

We have one already http://up.talesfromthescrypt.org but as we keep climbing the Mintpal wall we are sure we will see more pools from more good pool owners.
289/350 Coins

Mintpal Votes: 64

How you can help:
  • Vote 5 times per hour with your account. Keep pushing and vote every hour you can.
  • Send BTC to Mintpal BTC Address: BTC 1NNMVT65tjiGEu5Fgw8V6hdATJvb9jWJ86  Each 0.0001 BTC is 1 vote.

Thanks for your help. We need around 65.000 votes to launch the coin! Enjoy and have fun with this experiment Smiley

Curious why you NEED to be on Mintpal to be released? There are plenty of exchanges out there.  Also, you are paying in Up Coins for people who pay for votes, where are these coins coming from?  

It doesn't NEED to be Mintpal, it could be a big exchange with big volume like Cryptsy or other big one, we wanted to go after Cryptorush but they are having a rough situation right now. Mintpal seems like a good and safe exchange.

But focusing in one exchange is better than focusing on 10 or more exchanges at once. After Mintpal we could focus on more exchanges but at that point the coin will be released.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Curious why you NEED to be on Mintpal to be released? There are plenty of exchanges out there.  Also, you are paying in Up Coins for people who pay for votes, where are these coins coming from? 
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet
GUYS! Just relax, this will be a experiment coin, maybe it fails, maybe it succeds and gives us all a nice surprise. But guys just relax and try to enjoy the crypto community instead of being douches and just spamming and saying "coin is dead", "scam", "idiots" while the coin is not even released yet!

Just chill down and relax, let's try to put some fun on crypto and enjoy! Smiley

Ok then this isn't worth mining. 60,00 votes on mintpal to release the coin.. with a coin that offers nothing new, I can say that this coin will never be released. Useless trash.

Moving on.
Activity: 28

You still haven't commented dude.
Is that true? Will that actually slow down the network?
GUYS! Just relax, this will be a experiment coin, maybe it fails, maybe it succeds and gives us all a nice surprise. But guys just relax and try to enjoy the crypto community instead of being douches and just spamming and saying "coin is dead", "scam", "idiots" while the coin is not even released yet!

Just chill down and relax, let's try to put some fun on crypto and enjoy! Smiley

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
321/350 Coins

Mintpal Votes: 10

How you can help:

Activity: 8
Ok, let's see how this goes. But reaching 60000+ votes with only 10 votes right now is going to be hell of a task. See you in 6 months when the coin launches, I will probably mine it with all my ASICS by then.
Ok, we have a total of 10 votes on mintpal, and you're not releasing until it is the top of the list? Good luck with that. I'd be surprised if this coin ever releases then. Maybe you should look to make a deal with a different exchange.

Thanks we will try all we can, we know this is going to be hard. Feedback like yours is good so we stay on track. We start at 0 votes now and we are going to promote the coin not only here, but on Twitter ads, Facebook ads, other languages forums, etc. Hope that helps. This is gonna be a experiment so let's see how it goes.

Pages:
Jump to: