Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-ANN] VOID - 1st Proof of Purchase Ethereum Token - page 3. (Read 985 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Where you can see the economy of the tokens? I want to study the project in more detail. Thank you.

Hi, we will go public very soon! Expect a new thread, website, whitepaper, roadmap, team, etc. Stay alert!
Activity: 1
It seems like a very promising project!  Smiley
Activity: 322
seem very interesting
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Buy Bitcoin
Where you can see the economy of the tokens? I want to study the project in more detail. Thank you.
Activity: 58
Nice project, im in  Smiley
Activity: 79
great project. we are waiting for good news and progress!  Cool
Activity: 4
i like it, hope all tasks be heppyfull  Wink
Activity: 210
VOID is a 1st generation proof of purchase token: we give incentives to spending and enforce store of value. Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
seems like a nice project.
Activity: 19
Great project and great idea! See you on the famous markets!
Activity: 9
Hello everybody. Very promising project. I wish fast success of your project, I will support you! Good luck!
Activity: 261
Great project and great idea! I wish you success! See you on the famous markets
Activity: 72
Thank you ! I'm waiting for April 18. I think that your project has a good future
Activity: 1

nice project!!
Activity: 20
I want to know which platform it will trade on.
Activity: 189
Nice marketing concept..very cool idea
Activity: 27
looks cool, but yea; your domain could use a name change.
Activity: 5
Looking forward to read through the whitepaper and perhaps get a more thorough and clear insights on proof of purchase concept. Will this proof of purchase functions similar to proof of work concept or what? Which platform will be used for building your project? Is it going to be another ERC20 or ERC223, or others?
Activity: 60
Blockchain could change the way many kinds of transactions are processed. Good luck to the whole team!
Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?

Hi there! Earning - in this case, mining - will be possible with our wallet: every spent output will work as a mining mechanism and thus you will earn back every time you spend. We can't promise you will earn back the same you spend; it's even possible you will earn more since VOID will have a low supply of tokens and we think that will work more as a store of value or as a way of accruing interest from holding other crypto.

wow an interesting and cool project
I want to ask :
1) what distinguishes your project from other projects?
2) what is the purpose of your project?

Hi! VOID is a new concept: it's both a token and a tangible product, more exactly a multi-coin/token wallet app. We are introducing a new concept called proof of purchase: you will be able to mine our tokens passively by only using the VOID wallet and making transactions. So this is clearly a special wallet, you can't find this anywhere else in the crypto scene. Plus, we will introduce other "special" features.. We're building up curiosity from the public in order to make a public press release soon where all the features will be presented, along with our team and work plan.

You can have a favorable feeling in a place where the hard cap is 1000 ETH. I pray for success.

Hi! There is a good reason we are looking to raise 1000 ETH and not more. We are realistic. Many other ICO's and projects announce crazy plans and insane hard caps but you never hear from them again. We want to build one product - the wallet. It's a special wallet and it will always give us enough work but we know that we can make it with that budget. It's a tight budget but fair: I do not believe in paying 25 ETH + for shitty marketing and telegram channel shouts and tweets from famous people. We will work within our budget to deliver a low supply high valued token and a one of a kind wallet.

One thing is certain though: we are only raising 1000 ETH but we are going to sell out.
Pages:
Jump to: