Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] WARP - Easy to use - New fair distribution method - page 3. (Read 6270 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502
this is awesome coin

Better than Axiom?  Roll Eyes
must have lost interest in that one, or stuck due to 3rd party Dev issues.

Funny you brought that up. WARP is no axiom, no tron, no circ, no bob, no hidden shit, no whales, no market manipulation. Quite the opposite.
Community based consensus and fair distribution is the way we take. Investors will be buying into their own decisions. They will take the lead on the coin's future. Market manipulators will have no saying here.
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
this is awesome coin

Better than Axiom?  Roll Eyes
must have lost interest in that one, or stuck due to 3rd party Dev issues.

Edit: Nevermind, this is not the real Axiom Dev. Just someone with too much time on their hands trying to entertain themselves.
Hey there.

Since my distribution plan is not possible via an exchange - different price levels / coin amounts - I'm looking to find a trustful escrow to hold funds.
I'm contacted a few forum members that ask for quite a large fee, percentage wise. I'm opposed to use large slices of crowd raised funds to pay for anything other than development. If you know trusted escrows that would hold the funding for a small donation fee I would be happy to hear some suggestions.

Thanks.
LOL

Not sure what there is to mock. If you need some clarification you are free to ask.

EDIT: he decided to delete his post. I will delete this reply too.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
the coin have a prospect.  i can buy many this now.  pump and pump next week..
Hey there.

Since my distribution plan is not possible via an exchange - different price levels / coin amounts - I'm looking to find a trustful escrow to hold funds.
I'm contacted a few forum members that ask for quite a large fee, percentage wise. I'm opposed to use large slices of crowd raised funds to pay for anything other than development. If you know trusted escrows that would hold the funding for a small donation fee I would be happy to hear some suggestions.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Looking good i`ll keep my eye on it Smiley
Small update:

I've been working on the whitepaper. A proper plan is on the works, describing what kind of innovation WARP has to offer.

I've also been contacted by developers interested on my distribution plan. And a platform is being built for fair distribution.

Launch will not be rushed. But keep an eye out.

ICO again?

Small ICO, crowdfunding, whatever is best to call it. Will bring a lot of potential to angel investors. It will only cover development. Always under escrow.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 736
OP updated. The website is up and under construction. More details will follow in the next couple of days.
Activity: 712
ICO detected.
What does this coin offer that other coins do not?

I aim for a completely simple and easy to use coin. Very far from technicalities. We need to focus on bringing crypto to the masses, something even bitcoin is failing at.
No strange addresses, no complicated wallets, simple blockexplorer interface, social integration, yet keeping anonymity and the essential features that hold the network.

I can give more details in the near future. Working on it.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Interesting
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Trippy OP.gif Grin
Activity: 938
What does this coin offer that other coins do not?
Supply is short. Distribution has 19 stages and will be randomized for fairness, mostly under average price. Details will follow.
[/center]

So another ICO coin then? Will there be mining?

Initial distribution will be 1094500. Total supply will be 1618000 coins.

Edit: It's not really another ICO coin. I'm sure the community is tired of ICO's. It's crowdfunded, yes, but it has a twist to make things interesting and profitable for early funders.
I'll get back on this soon.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 553
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Supply is short. Distribution has 19 stages and will be randomized for fairness, mostly under average price. Details will follow.
[/center]

So another ICO coin then? Will there be mining?
Pages:
Jump to: