Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡ - page 12. (Read 3204 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 8
There will be 50 percent available in token sale.
presale + ICO = 500,000,000 TOKEN (XBC)
i hope that this is another trick like others! and the 45% will be handle good.
well if you see there is 5% missing, that is for the bounty pay-out.

The 5% will be allocated for the bounty pay-out right do they do any campaign here in bitcointalk or only on the social media sites?
What if they don't reach their desired Soft cap or hard cap will they burn unsold token like other projects do or they will just continue to use the unsold Token?

They have bounty thread here in bitcointalk
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xbrick-exchange-bounty-program-earn-a-reward-to-promote-candy-program-3596575 <- link for bounty.
they don't have the signature campaign if you are looking for that.
their bounty is just for 2 weeks.

Thank you for giving a link for the bounty campaign of this project. Im also looking for their bitcointalk signature campaign but when i visited the thread they are only holding Social and video/blog campaign.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Xbrick will be selective on the tokens that they will introduce on their platform.

Only the strong and have a huge potential will be on Xbrick's Exchange. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, if that's there basis for sure the quality of each coins that will be list on xbrick exchange platform will become highly potential in the near

future. and it could be like in the future same as the bigger exchange like Bittrex, kucoin, binance and others.

Every exchange has some token and coins that are not really good.
If exchange like XBRICK will not let some tokens and coins on their platform.
where will they be listed? aren't they need to have the opportunity to be listed on a major exchange?
this will not be healthy for the whole crypto community if they will not give chance for the low once.

i hate to see coins being prejudged, i have seen some coins that looks like going no where initally and just literally throwing away their coins as airdrop, but after sometime you will be even more surprised to see that it is being develop much better than those coins you think had a great team and that would do a great job but unfortunately did not.
Activity: 93
Initially XBC will be hosted in the Ethereum system. Over time the technical
team will develop a new and independent public blockchain for XBC, at which
point it will be withdrawn from the Ethereum system. In this situation, XBC will
become the only token used for all applications and transactions in this new
blockchain.

This is one of the good part for the Xbrick they will part ways on the ethereum blockchain to get their own Blockchain system that will focus on XBC and can be used for all the applications on their exchange in their newly created blockchain.

this project is very ambitious, and it's a good thing that the team has high dreams for Xbrick. atleast they will try to do their best to compete with other exchanges. It won't be an easy fight but definitely worth trying to fight for.

I can see XBRICK as KUCOIN before.
they will be on the same path in the near future.
it is not bad to be ambitious as long as you have the guts and power to make it.

The developers and the crew behind this project got the guts to continue the project even if it will fail. They got a lot of future potential even if they don't have enough budget they still launch the trading site that is currently running for now. But im still looking for this project to success so we can have a decent exchanger that will list a good and high quality token so we won't worry about the scam that's been revolving a long time in the cryptocurrency exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

The 5% will be allocated for the bounty pay-out right do they do any campaign here in bitcointalk or only on the social media sites?
What if they don't reach their desired Soft cap or hard cap will they burn unsold token like other projects do or they will just continue to use the unsold Token?

They have bounty thread here in bitcointalk
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xbrick-exchange-bounty-program-earn-a-reward-to-promote-candy-program-3596575 <- link for bounty.
they don't have the signature campaign if you are looking for that.
their bounty is just for 2 weeks.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Activity: 237
point it will be withdrawn from the Ethereum system. In this situation, XBC will
blockchain.

This is one of the good part for the Xbrick they will part ways on the ethereum blockchain to get their own Blockchain system that will focus on XBC and can be used for all the applications on their exchange in their newly created blockchain.

there are many thing to wait with XBRICK.
their website and exchange is working now but that will not end there.

XBrick supports multiple user interfaces, including:
• WEB Explorer
• Android Interface
• IOS Interface
• H5 Mobile Explorer
• PC Interface
Activity: 40
blockchain.

this project is very ambitious, and it's a good thing that the team has high dreams for Xbrick. atleast they will try to do their best to compete with other exchanges. It won't be an easy fight but definitely worth trying to fight for.

I can see XBRICK as KUCOIN before.
they will be on the same path in the near future.
it is not bad to be ambitious as long as you have the guts and power to make it.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
Xbrick will be selective on the tokens that they will introduce on their platform.

Only the strong and have a huge potential will be on Xbrick's Exchange. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, if that's there basis for sure the quality of each coins that will be list on xbrick exchange platform will become highly potential in the near

future. and it could be like in the future same as the bigger exchange like Bittrex, kucoin, binance and others.

Every exchange has some token and coins that are not really good.
If exchange like XBRICK will not let some tokens and coins on their platform.
where will they be listed? aren't they need to have the opportunity to be listed on a major exchange?
this will not be healthy for the whole crypto community if they will not give chance for the low once.
Activity: 30
blockchain.

Activity: 458
Merit: 112
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Activity: 409
Merit: 100
Very nice! A new exchange!
I will join telegram and hopefully this becomes successful like Binance!  Grin
Despite we have also successful currency exchange like binance today ,,but I'm also excited and interest to run the market as world-class cryto currency exchange in the word of cryto,, and see the difference between  of us,Although some of viewers  here will also doubt about the figures of security,between the user of  xbrick and this is a big challenges to tumps-up! both of us,,,
Well, we will see if this crypto currency exchange is really a world class in terms of their performance, although there are other exchange that is nice in their services that the traders really want, i hope the XBrick will show more than that.
Activity: 109
blockchain.

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
How many coins can list in Xbrick Exchange? I don't think it can list all of the top listed coins since it needs a high amount of market cap. If ever, does Xbrick Exchange will list some NEP-5 tokens? I want to know it because some new existing exchanges are hardly to list coin alligned in NEO smart contract.

I agreed on you to that things bro.  xbricks exchange could be like some other exchange platform were in the end they didn't meet their goal

plan target. Though they have a coin listed but not that as expected have like those exchange platform who are in the top market.

But of course let see and find out what could it be after their project campaign.
You’re right we will find out after the project campaign, but it seems that they want it to be used by the investors I think they will provide a top listed coin because this is the reason that users will increase in population if they can see the coin that they want to trade is listed in the XBrick though.
Listing ALL of the top listed coins like immediately will definitely be impossible. They currently listed some of the top coins and have some new coins that are of trading value as well. They would definitely include more coins in the far future and of course they would consider those coins that are traded in volume in other exchanges. In the question of how many it can list or the system is capable of listing, since they will  be having the most advanced system and it has the highest capacity and efficiency, it might be able to list all.
There are always maximum capacity for an exchange and Xbrick cannot aggregate those existing coins and some successful ICOs. Well, it is good for me to have atleast 100 coins found in Xbrick exchange as long as we can drive our tokens smoothly to their trading website.

In addition with this concerns, xbrick is in stage of process to promote it well. Though it started from 100 coins at least, it is not bad I think

compare to others exchange who started below 100 coins listed to their platform. So for me xbrick was a good start anyway.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Arent they too hasty on building up their exchange platform ? Because as I see that the ico sale will only last for 10 days. But if they have a reasonable, honest and well presented project I think it will succeed.
They already have the exchange platform running: https://www.xbrick.io/

They are still to add DLPE and GCOB to it. It's easy for this project to become successful since they were able to follow their roadmap and were not dependent on the tokensale for the actual exchange app, unlike other projects where they only launch mvps or none at all.

Correct, i think they given a chance to the traders to buy their token to use as transaction fee so that the users may have a discount like what is listed in their white paper at almost 50%, that is a big help to the traders so i think its better to buy it now so that the users will get those benefit.

Its good to buy a lot of XBC token for now to guarantee your 50% less on  transaction fee for using their exchange. The use of XBC for transaction fee will be default for using their exchange but if you use other cryptocurrency for paying the transaction fee you will pay more transaction fee than the discounted 50% for using XBC on your trades.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
"World-class Crypto Currency Exchange- Xbrick Exchange"
An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.

I do not find the whitepaper of this project and I want to know who are those Senior Members of the team. If they are really legitimate then there is a tendency that this project will success. Developers have a key role for the future of the project and investor like me, will attract in a project who has a great team and had an experienced advisor as well as the core members.
I found this link to their temporary whitepaper. You can use it as reference if you really want to know about the project.
 https://xbc.xbrick.io/doc/Whitepaper(Preliminary_English).pdf

It's legit. Here's their website: https://www.xbrick.io/
They already have started the exchange platform last year though it doesn't have some of the features indicated in their wp yet.
You mean the exchange is running already? I havent heard yet about xbrick Exchange in existence. Maybe they already started but this time they are going to make some changes to make it better.

Check this out: https://www.xbrick.io/market.html
They already have a volume of trade going on. Last time I checked people started trading using only ETH, but now there are also those who started using mBTC and USDT. Just like others, you can check out each token/coin and see the volume of trade that happened up to the past year if your good with graphs.
Last time I've checked out this exchange, I saw that there is no volume yet. But right now, it seems that the exchange of Xbrick is working and there are few tokens available in the market. Looks like this project is real!
Why does their native token does not exist in their own exchange? I think XBC should be there in Xbrick Exchange.
The main reason why XBC is not there with Xbrick Exchange, is because there native token is currently undergo in token sale. It is locked yet and will unlock by the end of token sale. Afterwards, we can now use it in their own website. Just wait for a few days because token sale of xbrick isn't long, it is just for 10 consecutive days.
Thanks for your information! I am just a newbie in trading as well as in cryptocurrency.  I am finding an explanation because I don't know where and when I can exchange my tokens there. If it were so, then I am respectively care about the token sale and waiting patiently to see their native tokens at their official website.

Well for a newbie like you dude, it is a normal things to happen to ask a lot about the exchange platform you get in. Besides, XBrick will issue

the exchange-based token XBrick Coin (XBC). The total number of tokens will be 1,000,000,000 and XBrick will never issue top-up tokens.

XBC token is a blockchain token based on Ethereum’s ERC 20 system standard.
Activity: 58
Despite not being regulated by Australia’s anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism
financing regulations, XBrick has pioneered an advanced anti-money laundering
ID verification system to prepare for potential regulations. We put significant effort
into ensuring our ‘know your client’ process complies with all existing legal requirements.

The ID verification system utilized is cutting edge as XBrick has designed appropriate
ID checks for users that take into account source country local identification documents.

User experience is a high priority for XBrick so our website is straightforward for new
users to register and use. New users can fill out their personal information online and
the system will connect to global databases and run real time verification online. The
entire registration and verification process could be completed in as little as 5 minutes.

Whitepaper page: 22

This is to show how fast you can make KYC or verification of your identification
5 minutes is really fast.
KYC procedures have been a topic in this project since from the start and I think it is good to move on right now. All of us knows already that Xbrick wants to verify every user that will use their exchange. They want an assurance that all people are legitimate and far away from any case. Some of us don't want that policy but we can't do anything rather than to follow.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
XBlock expects increased global regulation of crypto currencies and the exchanges on which they trade. XBrick welcomes such increased regulation which is likely to enhance the market position of sophisticated platforms that exhibit strong corporate governance.

Indeed your right on that mate, and remember the vision of xbrick has to their whitepaper where XBrick has a world-class technical team.

Partnering with professional advisers and sophisticated investors, and based on a well-developed trading system, XBrick is

building a platform for high quality blockchain-based assets to create a secure, reliable, and efficient global crypto currency exchange.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
From time to time, XBrick selects crypto currencies it considers to
be high quality to be listed for trading. XBrick may charge a listing
fee.

i wonder how they will rate the future listing of the token.
how will htey screen them and how much they will collect from that team.
im pretty sure it is a low budget for now but how will they change it in the future.
i hope they will not just collect and collect. and make sure that best of the best will be listed.
no scam token!
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
Nice project. I like the idea of educating the public on the benefits of blockchain.
 Looking forward to more info regarding the features and the token.

It will only be nice if they will implement of educating people for free seminars in the public, isn't right? especially xbrick has a lot of features which are all good actually,

Xbrick Features:

- Atomic multicast to solve the matching engine order reliable multicast and the overall ordering

- Flowline matching technology based on the unlocked order sequence queue to provide fast order matching

- Asynchronisation lasting consistency technology to realise the interaction with the database

-Failover technology to monitor the matching engine group status and to ensure the system fault tolerance capability

-Progress tracking technology to recover the faulty engine or to add new matching engines
Pages:
Jump to: