Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡ - page 24. (Read 3204 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 4
Lack of supervision is one of the issues or problem of the bitcoin industry because of this issue there are several of investors who was being a victim of theft  and being scammed
but through the help the of the xbrick project platform the bitcoins and also the investments  will matter the most,  because it is the investmebt of the people.
Well, XBrick platform is designed to create a secure and efficient blockchain based assets. Nothing to worry about that kind of things because they can secure all traders in their token, imagine they can process more than 2million orders in just a second.

I believe that XBrick is not a unique project since there are already different existing exchange platform for crypto currencies. XBrick's computing power is really shocking. I just hope that it will become a reality. I have seen a lot of ICO lately. Looking forward to this project.
Yeah, this is not but we can make it as unique if we help them to make as number one crypto exchange on earth if we support them and make people familiar it and use it to make as crypto exchange.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
How many coins can list in Xbrick Exchange? I don't think it can list all of the top listed coins since it needs a high amount of market cap. If ever, does Xbrick Exchange will list some NEP-5 tokens? I want to know it because some new existing exchanges are hardly to list coin alligned in NEO smart contract.

I agreed on you to that things bro.  xbricks exchange could be like some other exchange platform were in the end they didn't meet their goal

plan target. Though they have a coin listed but not that as expected have like those exchange platform who are in the top market.

But of course let see and find out what could it be after their project campaign.
You’re right we will find out after the project campaign, but it seems that they want it to be used by the investors I think they will provide a top listed coin because this is the reason that users will increase in population if they can see the coin that they want to trade is listed in the XBrick though.
Activity: 354
Wow! The xbricks' project can accomodate more than two millon orders per second?! Sounds great!

Yes, they should have a very powerful server and a very good program. I'm still reading the whitepaper but I'm hoping that this project will help in fast exchanges of crypto currency.
We will see that if we use it as our crypto exchange, because there are other crypto exchange out there that easy to trade and uses of most traders here, but the advantages of using xbricks listed in the whitepaper for sure will the reason if this project will add more population users.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Macho Gwapito ako!
XBrick currently has 4 crypto currency marketplaces (based on their whitepaper) -mBTC, ETH, BITCNY, USDT to buy/sell other tokens. Under certain conditions XBrick may include XBC as a new marketplace. Just like any other exchanges that can pair erc-20 tokens.
I'm very excited of the outcome of this project, are they going to have debit card too? so we can able to deposit and withdraw money using their 4 crypto currency in the market? Just like here in Taiwan that we have this exchange platform and wallet that can be traded on taiwan dollars.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
XBrick currently has 4 crypto currency marketplaces (based on their whitepaper) -mBTC, ETH, BITCNY, USDT to buy/sell other tokens. Under certain conditions XBrick may include XBC as a new marketplace. Just like any other exchanges that can pair erc-20 tokens.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
It is good to know that Xbrick team is not only doing something about creating a high-performance trading engine but they also include their advocacy to educating the public about blockchain and its benefits. In addition to this, they are also planning to launch awareness projects like forums and summits that will really help the Cryptocurrency community. University scholarships and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology is really a plus.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
To trade on the XBrick cryptocurrency exchange, traders must necessarily pass the verification of the identity or can trade without verification but with the limits of the amount of withdraw of money per day?
It is good to raise your question here since we are talking about the KYC. I think there are limits when we will withdraw our funds came from Xbrick Exchange and I am thinking also that there are charges for withdrawal. But right now, I can tell how much will cost of it since the answer can find only at the developers or team where we can find at the official telegram of xbrick.
Most of the exchanges can trade without any verification but some exchanges like Quoine considered it first-KYC regulation is good for a centralized exchange and if you don't want kyc then you can trade on decentralize exchange that you can withdraw anytime, anywhere in the world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Very nice! A new exchange!
I will join telegram and hopefully this becomes successful like Binance!  Grin

yes project exchange should be successful, because it will be very useful also for traders later
and yes like binance that's what people expect Grin
Activity: 546
To trade on the XBrick cryptocurrency exchange, traders must necessarily pass the verification of the identity or can trade without verification but with the limits of the amount of withdraw of money per day?
It is good to raise your question here since we are talking about the KYC. I think there are limits when we will withdraw our funds came from Xbrick Exchange and I am thinking also that there are charges for withdrawal. But right now, I can tell how much will cost of it since the answer can find only at the developers or team where we can find at the official telegram of xbrick.
Activity: 238
Activity: 616
there are many exchange all over the world.
some of them are really great to use because there are too many users and the volume is really awesome.
but one thing to ask! does XBRICK required KYC (know your customer) for the verification and withdrawal?
Yeah. There are lot of exchanges in the world of cryptocurrency. Above them all, I don't who is really great and who are ambiguous exchange. Meanwhile, I am looking forward to this exchange since Xbrick wants to be the first global exchange that promotes no liquidity. Well, we will see it if Xbrick platform will work when the launch their website.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
XBrick is an Australian cryptocurrency exchange. Xbrick's platform has a high-performance engine just like KuCoin exchange. It can process more than 2 million orders per second. So it is guaranteed that there is no delay in the whole process. Supports KYC for the purpose of Anti-Money Laundering regulation.

Why KYC seems to be so important? Almost every crypto exchange now requires KYC for you to be able to withdraw your funds. Personally, I am not totally in favor of it because it doesn't match the anonymity feature of cryptocurrency. I find inconvenient when I am just going to withdraw a small amount.

KYC policies have been more extensive and they are very important in financial institutions. Because of corruption, terrorist financing, and prevalent money laundering, KYC process have now been a vital tool to avoid illegal transactions. This will ensure that the financial institution is doing business with its customers legally.

Nowadays, KYC was being implement in some few ico projects so far where the community don't have any choice but to abide the rules they have

in the platform exchange which is for the xbrick is for the security of their user of xbrick.

KYC is important because it ensures that the user of the platform is a real person. KYC is normally for banks to ensure that there is no money laundering involved in transactions as well as to monitor client behavior. As of now, there are no laws with regards to requiring it with crypto currency exchanges but their expected trend is that it will soon be regulated, and those who are not doing it would have to comply.
But banks is different from cryptocurrency exchange. I disagree to have a KYC since it was just delaying our transferring of funds from another wallet in a rapid manner. What if I don't have a legal ID because I am just 19 years of age? Yes, I don't have yet a government ID right now since my driver license was expired last year, but I want to use an exchange. So it means, all of exchange are for the people who have ID's only. No way, I have my funds too.
I don't think delay would be an issue since the wp says:
The entire registration and verification process could be completed in as little as 5 minutes.
Having no ID though would be an issue. Even students have IDs.
Anyway, the main idea about their KYC based on the wp is:
Despite not being regulated by Australia’s anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations, XBrick has pioneered an advanced anti-money laundering ID verification system to prepare for potential regulations. We put significant effort into ensuring our ‘know your client’ process complies with all existing legal requirements.

Have you tried XBrick's KYC feature? For me it only asked me to download a two way authentication app from google. I have not done that yet since I do have a poor connection in my area. The KYC feature of XBrick is actually an additional security for users.

KYC is the main rules most often now during ico project of each campaign, where it is for the security of their clients to assure that the

porfolio of their customers will not be lost in the end together with the authentication as stated in the above. Meaning it is just a normal things

rules for the KYC implementation.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Another issue is about the poor trading  system that is another issues in the crypto currency world, when we say poor trading i think it talks about the exchanges of the crypto currency babsed on block chain technology.

nope, that is not the issue with poor trading.
we value first the VOLUME of the trading.
buy and sell support this is the basic need of any exchange.
the bigger the volume the more audience it gets.
will xbrick an exchange that has zero fee?
When it comes to trading systems, it would be the efficiency. If the system is poor or not efficient, it is not able to deliver its services. Not just volume but also frequency, meaning due to high volume of transactions, it results in delay or server jams. Xbrick will address this by being able to provide 2 million per second high-performance order matching system, the most efficient I believe compared to others and the first to apply this kind of technology.

Indeed, 2 million orders per second is a high performance order matching system and is not your industry average exchange speed.

And with Leafer strongly believing in the technical features and much much better customer support service of XBricks, all of us are in for a new ball game  in the world of cryptocurrency exchange economy.

That'r right!  probably, as one of the pioneer traders/players on xbrick exchange it will be a big privilege for us to use this platform.
Due to 2 million orders per second is a good sign to say that this platform technically really good as I expected, particularly when I read their whitepaper. 

It would really be a great venue for exchange not only for its key features but also as they plan to continue to develop and improve their services. XBrick will surely make an edge in the world of cryptocurrency exchange.
Activity: 69
I have seen traders in some exchanges submit a wrong pricing, an unusually high or low pricing that both caused loss on their trades. Now this pricing errors can be eliminated with the help of Xbrick friendly user feature where users can choose to activate the pricing protection function which will warn users every time an unusual order price is submitted.

Whoaa... this feature is really helpful especially for the newbies who don't have that much idea on the pricing. Xbrick has a lot of new features to offer and most of it is something new for us to try and take advantage. Maybe it's worth a try.
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
XBrick is an Australian cryptocurrency exchange. Xbrick's platform has a high-performance engine just like KuCoin exchange. It can process more than 2 million orders per second. So it is guaranteed that there is no delay in the whole process. Supports KYC for the purpose of Anti-Money Laundering regulation.

Why KYC seems to be so important? Almost every crypto exchange now requires KYC for you to be able to withdraw your funds. Personally, I am not totally in favor of it because it doesn't match the anonymity feature of cryptocurrency. I find inconvenient when I am just going to withdraw a small amount.

KYC policies have been more extensive and they are very important in financial institutions. Because of corruption, terrorist financing, and prevalent money laundering, KYC process have now been a vital tool to avoid illegal transactions. This will ensure that the financial institution is doing business with its customers legally.

KYC is important because it ensures that the user of the platform is a real person. KYC is normally for banks to ensure that there is no money laundering involved in transactions as well as to monitor client behavior. As of now, there are no laws with regards to requiring it with crypto currency exchanges but their expected trend is that it will soon be regulated, and those who are not doing it would have to comply.
But banks is different from cryptocurrency exchange. I disagree to have a KYC since it was just delaying our transferring of funds from another wallet in a rapid manner. What if I don't have a legal ID because I am just 19 years of age? Yes, I don't have yet a government ID right now since my driver license was expired last year, but I want to use an exchange. So it means, all of exchange are for the people who have ID's only. No way, I have my funds too.

Here is my friends link i.xbrick.io/e/4923F480. He actually registered to XBrick. You can actually get free XBC if you follow the link and register as well. The KYC of XBricks needs a 2 way confirmation using google authentication. Its not that bad really since you really need to have a valid I.D. by the way. KYC is an additional feature against fraud. It is good to know that XBrick will verify your identity first before you can withdraw.

I have been registered last days and I got few tokens in my dashboard by just working with some tasks. But I don't know why does my email does not received confirmation email in XBC when I am applying for a KYC. I think there still a bug with their website or I just misinterpreted. But I am sure that Xbrick wanted to have a KYC process in order to use their own exchange.
Activity: 56
To form an easy and accessible Global Consolidated Order Book (GCOB) they will be partnering with LiquidAlpha    who are seasoned traders and developers. Meaning LiquidAlpha has been proven, tested and experienced in this matter.

It is good that XBrick is partnering with the best. It only shows how committed XBrick in delivering what they have promised with their investors. I do hope that they can maintain a minimal charge in trading transaction to allow more user to use the XBrick Exchange platform.

I agree that maintaining minimal charge will result in more users taking advantage of this XBrick exchange. But not only that, Xbrick offers a fast, reliable and more secured cryptocurrency exchange that will surely be beneficial for crypto users. I am so excited about other features it has to offer.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
"World-class Crypto Currency Exchange- Xbrick Exchange"
An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.

I do not find the whitepaper of this project and I want to know who are those Senior Members of the team. If they are really legitimate then there is a tendency that this project will success. Developers have a key role for the future of the project and investor like me, will attract in a project who has a great team and had an experienced advisor as well as the core members.
I found this link to their temporary whitepaper. You can use it as reference if you really want to know about the project.
 https://xbc.xbrick.io/doc/Whitepaper(Preliminary_English).pdf

It's legit. Here's their website: https://www.xbrick.io/
They already have started the exchange platform last year though it doesn't have some of the features indicated in their wp yet.
You mean the exchange is running already? I havent heard yet about xbrick Exchange in existence. Maybe they already started but this time they are going to make some changes to make it better.

Check this out: https://www.xbrick.io/market.html
They already have a volume of trade going on. Last time I checked people started trading using only ETH, but now there are also those who started using mBTC and USDT. Just like others, you can check out each token/coin and see the volume of trade that happened up to the past year if your good with graphs.
Last time I've checked out this exchange, I saw that there is no volume yet. But right now, it seems that the exchange of Xbrick is working and there are few tokens available in the market. Looks like this project is real!
Why does their native token does not exist in their own exchange? I think XBC should be there in Xbrick Exchange.
The main reason why XBC is not there with Xbrick Exchange, is because there native token is currently undergo in token sale. It is locked yet and will unlock by the end of token sale. Afterwards, we can now use it in their own website. Just wait for a few days because token sale of xbrick isn't long, it is just for 10 consecutive days.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
Another issue is about the poor trading  system that is another issues in the crypto currency world, when we say poor trading i think it talks about the exchanges of the crypto currency babsed on block chain technology.

nope, that is not the issue with poor trading.
we value first the VOLUME of the trading.
buy and sell support this is the basic need of any exchange.
the bigger the volume the more audience it gets.
will xbrick an exchange that has zero fee?
When it comes to trading systems, it would be the efficiency. If the system is poor or not efficient, it is not able to deliver its services. Not just volume but also frequency, meaning due to high volume of transactions, it results in delay or server jams. Xbrick will address this by being able to provide 2 million per second high-performance order matching system, the most efficient I believe compared to others and the first to apply this kind of technology.

Indeed, 2 million orders per second is a high performance order matching system and is not your industry average exchange speed.

And with Leafer strongly believing in the technical features and much much better customer support service of XBricks, all of us are in for a new ball game  in the world of cryptocurrency exchange economy.

That'r right!  probably, as one of the pioneer traders/players on xbrick exchange it will be a big privilege for us to use this platform.
Due to 2 million orders per second is a good sign to say that this platform technically really good as I expected, particularly when I read their whitepaper. 
Activity: 50
No offense on this team, You've done great on this project the concept and other things rather problems that you might give solution but can you give us a presentable Whitepaper like others do. Why people give interest on your project if it was not presentable at all. One of the reason why people got interested in project is their presentable marketing whitepapers and illustrations. Just saying this to make you more powerful. Nice job on this team, just saying my opinion on your Whitepaper.

They already represented their whitepaper well and it consists all the thing they want to achieve on their project.
And this is not their Final whitepaper so it can be only their experimental or preliminary whitepaper so they can easily adapt and change the platform's mistake.
I also think the current whitepaper is enough. It represents the company and their platform well enough as of now. All their plans are there. All the advantages of choosing them over other exchanges are there. The reason to buy their coin is there.

Upon reading the white paper, it really says a lot about what they intend to offer and what's their edge into other exchange platforms. In addition to these, they are allocating enough from their proceeds to use for further development of their services. Thus, maybe they will keep on upgrading their services depending on how the users support Xbrick exchange.
Activity: 378
"World-class Crypto Currency Exchange- Xbrick Exchange"
An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.

I do not find the whitepaper of this project and I want to know who are those Senior Members of the team. If they are really legitimate then there is a tendency that this project will success. Developers have a key role for the future of the project and investor like me, will attract in a project who has a great team and had an experienced advisor as well as the core members.
I found this link to their temporary whitepaper. You can use it as reference if you really want to know about the project.
 https://xbc.xbrick.io/doc/Whitepaper(Preliminary_English).pdf

It's legit. Here's their website: https://www.xbrick.io/
They already have started the exchange platform last year though it doesn't have some of the features indicated in their wp yet.
You mean the exchange is running already? I havent heard yet about xbrick Exchange in existence. Maybe they already started but this time they are going to make some changes to make it better.

Check this out: https://www.xbrick.io/market.html
They already have a volume of trade going on. Last time I checked people started trading using only ETH, but now there are also those who started using mBTC and USDT. Just like others, you can check out each token/coin and see the volume of trade that happened up to the past year if your good with graphs.
Last time I've checked out this exchange, I saw that there is no volume yet. But right now, it seems that the exchange of Xbrick is working and there are few tokens available in the market. Looks like this project is real!
Why does their native token does not exist in their own exchange? I think XBC should be there in Xbrick Exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: