Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN]502Coin [] [502] [] only 502 coins to be mined [] rare [] - page 3. (Read 45443 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
dev hello launch time is in 5 min lol
This announcement is on the 502 website:

Unknown release date due problems with the developers. More info will be shared soon
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Fail in 3... 2... 1...
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
THERE IS NO COIN!
Last week false launch.
5 Minutes and NO pools or wallet.
Bad joke because of Maxcoin (which wasn't that bad actually)
OPs GROW UP AND LEAVE YOUR PARENT'S BASEMENT.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
please DND the dev is fapping with 5 others !  Tongue
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT BY

Join our pool to mine your 502s!

* Dedicated servers with SSD
* 10 Gbit/s network
* DDoS protection
* Mail support
* Backups of all wallets and pools
* Professional team
* The natural choice for mining!
* There is a mining fee of 1% and donations are appreciated!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
dev hello launch time is in 5 min lol
Activity: 134
dev of this cion not responding Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin ddosed in the ass Cheesy
Activity: 134
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
So is this coin happening today or not???
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
difficulty retargets every X block

things like this should be included in the OP.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
2.3% premined?

Correct, devs and giveaways^^

How is it going with the coins? And how is it going with the promovideo

I support this!
Grin
We need 404 COIN!
I'm definately supporting this coin !
i support this coin

Thanks for the support guys, if you have any questions, post em in thread or hop on our IRC ##502coin @Freenode
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=##502coin

We still have no promovideo, we need it badly so get creative guys!

You don't even know how impossible is get 2.3% of all coins with mining.
When this coin goes on some marketplace, I will never buy it.
Dev owns like 70% of total mined coin on that moment.
No long time and we will all laugh if some one even offer premined coins.
But there is so many scammers and noobs here.

Dev. If you invest your coin only free premined gift coin, why we all need invest more?
Give me some your free coins and I will invest it for this coin. This is what you are doing.

I think it's time to stop create any more premined shit coins ruining altcoins reputation, so please all noobs, don't support scams if you want to alcoins keep well, and if you don't want to loose your money.

soo much hate, we all like to do stuf for free, am i right?

wow,the all premined coins need all net miner work about half year.great coin......
Activity: 223
Activity: 1
Hey guys. Due to issues with the developer ones again we have to delay the launch date.
We are deeply sorry and will announce a new release date when we actually have everything working.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Found no innovation here.It will end up like phicoin.Rare but not precious.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Welcome sailor! http://502.cryptopirates.net is open for pre-registration
Join us at the #cryptopirates tavern on freenode.
1% Fees - Low Confirms - PROP Payouts - 24/7 Support - CloudFlare Protected
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
coin isnt even launched why would there be exchanges you idiot
Activity: 1
Any exchanges yet?
Activity: 3
New Pool ONLINE

http://Crypto-Coinz.com/pools/

The link for this Pool is being tested with another coin till day of launch. So make sure you preregister the morning of launch.

http://HTTP://502.CRYPTO-COINZ.COM - Will be available morning of Launch!!!

Pools are Owned & Managed by DataCenter ADMINS. Come Check US out. Join some of our pools. Our pools are listed on our website or on the side panel of each pool. We are updating and installing new pools every day. We will soon have one user database and our users will have the ability to AUTO Switch workers between pools. Our Software Engineer is working on that and other awesome features.

Difference Between US and other Pools; is that our pools are always physically watched and we have staff onsite 24 hours a day even on holidays. Crypto Coinz is going to be one of the biggest & strongest Multi Pool Sites around.

Our infrastructure is one of the most state of the art setups out; each coin has 3 servers, web portal, stratum & then connected to the main database server via local LAN.  We did the network this way to secure our users data and to maximize the users mining experience.

Every server has 32 Cores and 32GB to 64GB of Ram. Our network also has DDoS Protection & each server has a 10GB Connection to the Internet with 5 Different upstream providers.

Come join us today

Happy Mining,
Admins
Crypto-Coinz.com

Activity: 35
New Pool ONLINE

http://502.Crypto-Coinz.com/

Pools are Owned & Managed by DataCenter ADMINS. Come Check US out. Join some of our pools. Our pools are listed on our website or on the side panel of each pool. We are updating and installing new pools every day. We will soon have one user database and our users will have the ability to AUTO Switch workers between pools. Our Software Engineer is working on that and other awesome features.

Difference Between US and other Pools; is that our pools are always physically watched and we have staff onsite 24 hours a day even on holidays. Crypto Coinz is going to be one of the biggest & strongest Multi Pool Sites around.

Our infrastructure is one of the most state of the art setups out; each coin has 3 servers, web portal, stratum & then connected to the main database server via local LAN.  We did the network this way to secure our users data and to maximize the users mining experience.

Every server has 32 Cores and 32GB to 64GB of Ram. Our network also has DDoS Protection & each server has a 10GB Connection to the Internet with 5 Different upstream providers.

Come join us today

Happy Mining,
Admins
Crypto-Coinz.com
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
2,5% premined?
Pages:
Jump to: