Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][ATO] ATOM - Born from Molecules and Dropping 12/21 @ Midnight EST - page 10. (Read 22958 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Why would we want to mine this? There are already 4,000,3322 alt coins out there, destined for the virtual toilet. Nobody is adopting them, nobody wants them, yet people keep making them....

Zzzzz....

While I don't disagree there will come a time when a new altcoin skyrockets.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Why would we want to mine this? There are already 4,000,3322 alt coins out there, destined for the virtual toilet. Nobody is adopting them, nobody wants them, yet people keep making them....

Zzzzz....

Activity: 112
so nice Smiley when we can download wallet?
In 28 hours.  :-)

Wait, wouldn't that be 12/22 12AM?

Yeah, no chit . . . here I was thinking the release was 12/21 12:00am EST (which was 5 minutes ago), apparently the dev doesn't realize how dates work

Saturday night, 12:00am CST is actually 12/22

Same here  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
In 28 hours.  :-)

Wait, wouldn't that be 12/22 12AM?

Yeah, no chit . . . here I was thinking the release was 12/21 12:00am EST (which was 5 minutes ago), apparently the dev doesn't realize how dates work

Saturday night, 12:00am CST is actually 12/22
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
let me get this straight, the blockchain restarted and you lost a small premine but had a successful coin launch ? It's your coin so you do as you please but  i would have just said forget the premine / go for it ??
Activity: 408
Merit: 250
ded
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Activity: 84
Love all coins!
ded
lol very nice  Grin

yea, I check github several hours ago and only the readme is there.
Love all coins!
The source code for coins is out there... everyone is free to create their own coin in the way they think it should be done based on their own ideas.

Which means premine. Good luck with the coin.

No. Read what he said again. As far as I can tell he didn't make any mention of HIS coins source code being available.
The source code for Atom has not been pushed to github yet.  It will be pushed to github when the rest of the release is posted.  Thanks again for all the great interest!

ded
No. Read what he said again. As far as I can tell he didn't make any mention of HIS coins source code being available.

I read it as, if you dont like how I am releasing this coin, go make your own, which is fine. He can do whatever he wants, even if that means premining the heck out of it.

heh true
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

I read it as, if you dont like how I am releasing this coin, go make your own, which is fine. He can do whatever he wants, even if that means premining the heck out of it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Boss of WallstreetCafe
ded
The source code for coins is out there... everyone is free to create their own coin in the way they think it should be done based on their own ideas.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Waiting for this coin  Grin
Love all coins!
The coin drops tomorrow night 12/21 at midnight EST.  I chose the time mainly for my own convenience as I still have some Christmas stuff to wrap up.  Sorry if it is inconvenient for anyone.

Links to wallet downloads, source code, miners, giveaway updates, etc. will come along with the announcement when the coin is released.

Thanks for all of the interest!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18mnh1_atom-launch-pre-announce-trailer-coming-dec-21_tech

Activity: 98
At least organize the Git: https://github.com/moleculecoin/atom

Are we supposed to *watch* the project to learn when you provide the source to compile? (serious question)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
how I mine? with MOL wallet? cant fiind a wallet or info via website or forum.

[PRE-ANN][ATO] ATOM - Born from Molecules and Dropping 12/21 @ Midnight EST

[PRE-ANN] <--
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
how I mine? with MOL wallet? cant fiind a wallet or info via website or forum.
Pages:
Jump to: