Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][BETXOIN] Betting platform [Masternodes][Pre-Sale] [POW] - page 3. (Read 14777 times)

copper member
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
i'm curious how gonna be the development if they haven't raised their pre-sale targets? though, they said that it will only affect the development's speed, then, how long would be the full launch of betting platform if they haven't collected their money?

Platform is already under development. Though it is not too easy, we hope to launch it in the beginning of the Q3.
Do we need money for product?
This is our first and only project, development needs money. All that we have done and continue to do, including the platform, is done at our expense. Though it is fair to say that if we won't reach pre-sale targets implementation will slow down because not only blockchain and platform needed.
Graviex - 0,5 BTC
Crypro-Bridge - 1-3 BTC
MNO - 0,2-0,3 BTC
Curasao Gambling license - 3,8-4 BTC at the current rate.
Tutorials (how to mine, how to bet, how to withdraw money for newbies in crypto) - about to 1 BTC.
Advertising - All the rest.

javascript:void(0);
thanks for the honest response. i think, you need to focus in one exchange only. crypto-bridge is very expensive but the volume over there is not that much. maybe try yobit, though it doesn't have a good reputation but at least more users are doing their trading in that exchange. and yeah, getting a license takes a lot of money. wish you success on your project!

You are welcome. Thanks for your interest.
It seems that we will have to organize a vote Wink Cheesy
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
i'm curious how gonna be the development if they haven't raised their pre-sale targets? though, they said that it will only affect the development's speed, then, how long would be the full launch of betting platform if they haven't collected their money?

Platform is already under development. Though it is not too easy, we hope to launch it in the beginning of the Q3.
This is our first and only project, development needs money. All that we have done and continue to do, including the platform, is done at our expense. Though it is fair to say that if we won't reach pre-sale targets implementation will slow down because not only blockchain and platform needed.
Graviex - 0,5 BTC
Crypro-Bridge - 1-3 BTC
MNO - 0,2-0,3 BTC
Tutorials (how to mine, how to bet, how to withdraw money for newbies in crypto) - about to 1 BTC.

thanks for the honest response. i think, you need to focus in one exchange only. crypto-bridge is very expensive but the volume over there is not that much. maybe try yobit, though it doesn't have a good reputation but at least more users are doing their trading in that exchange. and yeah, getting a license takes a lot of money. wish you success on your project!
copper member
Betxoin dev, have your team analyzed current situation with the crypto-using platform? Are they popular amongst the people? What are the shortcuts?

There is no much crypto-platforms. We have analyzed the situation in online betting segment. it's impressive. Please read the whitepaper.
Activity: 8
Betxoin dev, have your team analyzed current situation with the crypto-using platform? Are they popular amongst the people? What are the shortcuts?
copper member
This coin has been promoted in Private Whale group , good luck team!

(Sonny in the Houseeee ) Cheesy
What do these whales think about it? Huh Grin We are not just a coin, we are a well thought out business Wink
thank you for your support.

We all excited about  this Cheesy 1st betting platform on cryptocurecy Cheesy

I've looked for other similar betting platforms based on crypto but couldn't find any. Is there anything like that at the market available at the moment?

I try to search but this was it Cheesy 1st one with a future Cheesy

I'm full on this project Cheesy GO GO BeTCoin
The place you bet your coin =)) Cheesy

Well guys it is not first platform based on cryptocurrencies. There is already few platforms where you can bet for the BTC, LTC, Etherium. But it is fair to say that it is the first platform based on mineable currency and masternodes technology.   Wink
copper member

Graviex - 0,5 BTC
Crypro-Bridge - 1-3 BTC
MNO - 0,2-0,3 BTC

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
If you have a bounty for spanish translation or promoting your project I would like to be part of it, this is my portfolio and my previous works

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17GVSXk2YKqn5fCOnmW3DIynjKYhNq6g_jNMCeCEwvkI/edit#gid=0

Please let me know with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Activity: 9
This coin has been added on channels New Coins / CryptoTeam.
https://t.me/cryptoteam_newcoins
https://discord.gg/zuRfphS
On discord you can: vote for coins, see raiting coins, see new exchanges for coins.
In future: analytics for new coins, new airdrops, new POS, new MN, setup for mining and others.

What do these whales think about it? Huh Grin We are not just a coin, we are a well thought out business Wink

We all excited about  this Cheesy 1st betting platform on cryptocurecy Cheesy

I've looked for other similar betting platforms based on crypto but couldn't find any. Is there anything like that at the market available at the moment?

I try to search but this was it Cheesy 1st one with a future Cheesy

I'm full on this project Cheesy GO GO BeTCoin
The place you bet your coin =)) Cheesy
brand new
Activity: 0
Your coin has been added to: New coins launched & airdrops on discord

INSTANT NOTIFICATIONS

The best channel for new coins on discord:

https://discord.gg/cQBwqU

Features of the channel
- New coin in Real Time
- User Voting
- Daily reviews of the new coins.

Every day new opinions about the new crypto.
The first Rating on the new cryptocurrencies

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/cQBwqU

copper member
Seems legit. But why 10% premine?
7% will be retained as a reserve payments bank to the winners. You can not play a prize if you do not have it. 3% are allocated for other needs of the project such as bounty/airdrops and etc. All this is indicated in the whitepaper. Thank you for reaction.
Thanks for answering. I think I'm gonna need to read the whitepaper thoroughly. It looks interesting taking in account that I'm a bit of gambler
You are welcome. Share your thoughts after.
7% will be retained as a reserve payments bank to the winners. You can not play a prize if you do not have it. 3% are allocated for other needs of the project such as bounty/airdrops and etc. All this is indicated in the whitepaper. Thank you for reaction.
Thanks for answering. I think I'm gonna need to read the whitepaper thoroughly. It looks interesting taking in account that I'm a bit of gambler
copper member

copper member
Activity: 183
http://gos.cx
copper member
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Activity: 4
This coin has been listed on https://newborncryptocoin.com !

Available features:

New coins, upcoming coins and scam coins lists tables ! (With every info you need about each coin).
User ratings for new coins.
Daily newsletter with new coins being sent directly to your email !
Pages:
Jump to: