Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][BUBL] BubbleTeaCoin | First CryptoCoin For BubbleTea | Proof of DEV | - page 2. (Read 3042 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Another ICO with new logo? Nice.

Thank-You for your kind words but we hope to differentiate ourselves between the scams and BubbleTeaCoin being legitimate.

How? New account, no guarantee. When I started PeaceBit thread with my Sr.Member account (even not account, some people already knows me here), I guaranteed to RETURN money if project fails. This was not even ICO. So I did.

Can you guarantee you will not run with money like others?

I assure you I will not run off with the invested money as it will be used as described to setup Pop-up BubbleTeaCoin Kiosks & to help inject capital into the market.

I hear what you are saying but even the highest respected members can actually screw people over unfortunately, it is a thing called Trust & Hope but I do Guarantee I am not one of the bad types around that take people's hard earned Crypto/Money and never to be seen again.

I am 100% committed to this Project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Thank-You for your kind words but we hope to differentiate ourselves between the scams and BubbleTeaCoin being legitimate.

How? New account, no guarantee. When I started PeaceBit thread with my Sr.Member account (even not account, some people already knows me here), I guaranteed to RETURN money if project fails. This was not even ICO. So I did.

Can you guarantee you will not run with money like others?

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
The OP Announcement has been updated.

Coin Name: BubbleTeaCoin [BUBL]
Algorithm: PoS X11
Block Time: 2 Minutes
Block Confirmations: 7
Block Maturity: 50
Max Coins: 17Million
PoS Interest: 12%

Bitcoin Address to Purchase BubbleTeaCoin [BUBL] ICO coins: 17CSGqhns3nczz8UXVMMMqVeNzF3PjrsHR

We have thought about it and revised the initial coin offering price to 0.00000120 satoshi per coin which seems a fair enough price.

PM me your Tx id once completed so I know that you have Paid & you will be added to the Pending BUBL Deposit List.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
Can I buy bubbletea with this coin? What does bubbletea taste like I have never had it before.

its like spicy milk with flavor chunks

pretty good stuff.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Can I buy bubbletea with this coin? What does bubbletea taste like I have never had it before.
Twitter, Facebook & Reddit links are up.

I think the New Definition For Pos = PROOF OF SCAM.

You can believe what you want as everyone is free to speak their mind.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
I think the New Definition For Pos = PROOF OF SCAM.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I remember the days when I was courting my Chinese Hubby in NY we used to go to have Bubble tea lol.. I am willing to do the Chinese translation and also a blog review in English and Twitter blast for a little bounty bag..If that is o.k please let me know.. Smiley
When and where will you have the booth? What is the expected BTC cost per coin?

We will be setting it up somewhere in America, when the funding happens we can purchase the Items for the Kiosk & the cost per coin is undecided yet as we haven't agreed on the total amount of BubbleTeaCoins in existence.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
This actually does look good and interesting, I wonder if it can start up, it would be a different approach to getting the crypto word out there while offering incentive and products/services.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
manh, this is innovative Shocked
legendary
this is pretty uninspired.  you are going to setup a tea stand and force your customers to go through an unnecessary step of converting their fiat to your own tokens before you serve them. meh

I wouldn't call it an inconvenience as it will be done as quick as paying for things online almost, plus there will be a Printer & App Wallets on hand to make things go as smoothly & quickly as possible plus also getting the customer interested & inquisitive about Crypto Currencies while enjoying their Beverage.

They can also save up their BUBL so the next time they want BubbleTea they already have it on hand.

To be fair I didn't call it an inconvenience either, just an unnecessary step.  Good luck with your project.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
When and where will you have the booth? What is the expected BTC cost per coin?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
how much extra for tapioca?

will ten ren's be on board?

lol
Ideally we would like to print out Pamphlets/Fold up Brochures to give to potential Customers & Consumers to help inform them about the whole concept while showing off the Menu & Products.
this is pretty uninspired.  you are going to setup a tea stand and force your customers to go through an unnecessary step of converting their fiat to your own tokens before you serve them. meh

I wouldn't call it an inconvenience as it will be done as quick as paying for things online almost, plus there will be a Printer & App Wallets on hand to make things go as smoothly & quickly as possible plus also getting the customer interested & inquisitive about Crypto Currencies while enjoying their Beverage.

They can also save up their BUBL so the next time they want BubbleTea they already have it on hand.
legendary
this is pretty uninspired.  you are going to setup a tea stand and force your customers to go through an unnecessary step of converting their fiat to your own tokens before you serve them. meh
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: