Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][BURNERCOIN RELAUNCH][2K BURN FOR BEST LOGO!] NEW WALLET [TOR] +NEW POW - page 4. (Read 6843 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

Thanks for quoting 7 pages of the topic!

Why a new account? Why not use your real account? A noob dev is not a good way to go about reviving a coin IMO. Good luck.
In all my life in the crypto I've always seen new accounts making new coins, some people care and many others don't give a damn.
I know is pretty hard to believe to a new account that take over a coin that was a scam. My first thought was, I know this is a scam 2.0, not a burnercoin 2.0.
But mate, I saw this coin that was 0.2BTC at 800sat volume since yesterday, jump to 4BTC and 3.5k of value today.
There're two things to think about now, or people are so stupid to get in the same scam twice, or people see that this time is different, and wanna give a chance to this coin for the second time. Many people are still holding, I'm one of those, and I need to believe in this coin to avoid to lose what I've invested. And just like me there are many other investors.
A new account could be a bad way to take over a scam coin, but for what I see, there are more people who trust him than people who doesn't believe him.
Which kind of person are you?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I've tried something. Tell me if you like it Wink

Nice logo Mignico!

A brief article about your community takeover here:

http://altcoinherald.com/burnercoin-community-takeover/

Good luck!

I'm very happy. Great article!

Thanks for the support.
legendary

it seems to much a style for an animated gif, you know I'd like to see it, rotating and moving flames inside.
Nice work btw, more red flames inside could give to the center a fire aspect.
Did you register just to post this logo?

It's a 3D render but unfortunately the flame effects is in 2D that's why I can't animate easily the flames... May be later :p

For my registering, I discovered crypto currencies since few months and I think Burner coin is technically a good coin.
I'm french 3D graphic designer and I decided to use my abilities to make a new logo.
It's my first post and I'm not very talkative because my english is not great and I spend 15 minutes to write this message.  Tongue

Oh nice, so welcome in this community then! Dont worry, your english is perfect!
You could take a look at the old forum of Burnercoin from here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645753.1680, you will see what happened recently.

Activity: 3

it seems to much a style for an animated gif, you know I'd like to see it, rotating and moving flames inside.

It's a 3D render but unfortunately the flame effects is in 2D that's why I can't animate easily the flames... May be later :p

For my registering, I discovered crypto currencies since few months and I think Burner coin is technically a good coin.
I'm french 3D graphic designer and I decided to use my abilities to make a new logo.
It's my first post and I'm not very talkative because my english is not great and I spend 15 minutes to write this message.  Tongue
legendary

Activity: 868

This is nice. 3D look. The previous one look like oreo cookie.
Activity: 3
Activity: 308
I've tried to put flame on burned coin but they aren't very good...

i changed something... hope you like it!

very nice logo! Following
legendary
Activity: 1470

Excellent Logo!
+1 for this.
legendary
I'm seeing some order on bittrex and the price is getting higher,  this morning it was at 4k! Woah, burn was under 1k since 3 days ago, with 0.2btc volume, and today is 3btc!! Crazy! I think dev is making a good job, at least as promotion. Hope he could keep our aspectative high.
I was skeptical but now I'm ready to believe you.
Even on Twitter people are starting to talk about burn. Even IE noticed that his coin is lost forever and a new dev is taking care of it.
If The dev release soon the new wallet I think the price could have a very big rise.
Don't fuck the community! 
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
legendary
Yeah I agree, now is better!
What about  a bit of smoke over the coin?
Activity: 728
Boss of WallstreetCafe
yes, the last logo is very nice!
Activity: 55
Many thanks to the new dev for their work on this coin and the community for holding on.  Now let's make crypto history and revive this coin better then before.  To infinity and beyond burners!

Thanks for the support. Community is strong.

PS: The last logo is nice!
Activity: 494

Activity: 350
I think it should be a single burning coin, covered with flames. Something like that may look nice, since I don't have another idea.
Activity: 728
Boss of WallstreetCafe
legendary
my idea

I like it. But maybe a little more red around the circle and some flame on the burned coin could be a great add.
Do you think you can put it?
But wait more opinion, maybe the community prefer it just like it is now.
Nice work!
Pages:
Jump to: