Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN](Chat)Crypto-Chat Coin - Project live Free earn chat coin (ICO Over) - page 4. (Read 9950 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 250
ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)
suggest me after 4 days
the miners will dumper
There are only 200k mined coins as i see in OP. Pow ended at block 2000 and the reward was 100 CHAT.
so this coin can playing safe long time money
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
suggest me after 4 days
the miners will dumper
There are only 200k mined coins as i see in OP. Pow ended at block 2000 and the reward was 100 CHAT.
Activity: 525
ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)
suggest me after 4 days
the miners will dumper
Activity: 11
i have bought 18 K chat coin through BTC via Yobit.net website. now it's price isn't moving. what's the future of this coin ? i'm worried.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Dev when deposits will be open on yobit ?
Activity: 316
250      Huh
3000      Shocked

what next?, we still have the 4days Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
When will be admitted to trading with coins that have been mined?  Writes DEPOSIT CHAT Deposit for such currency is temporary off.

You can't deposit it because it doesn't even exist yet it is just sold on Yoshit in one of their scammy ICOs. You can only buy them on exchange if you really like to.  Cheesy
So much I do not like. But thank you.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
When will be admitted to trading with coins that have been mined?  Writes DEPOSIT CHAT Deposit for such currency is temporary off.

You can't deposit it because it doesn't even exist yet it is just sold on Yoshit in one of their scammy ICOs. You can only buy them on exchange if you really like to.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Lucky people who bought in the 250 sat ICO it hit 3000 sat high in a moment and back to 1k sat range, i guess it will hit an all time high again.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 154
waiting social media bounty
Activity: 78
Buy 320 sat selling 520 sat.

I'm leaving now  Smiley Cheesy Grin
Activity: 253

ICO Start For yobit:        In Progress
Block Explorer:               In Progress

ICO is already finished but block explorer still in progress?

Activity: 193
Where is 2000 blocks pow ?
Activity: 316
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Finished ICO on https://yobit.net/en/trade/CHAT/BTC

too fast  Roll Eyes
Yes it is already finished and i have actually made great profit buying at 250 sat during ICO and quickly sold it for 360 sat.  Grin Wink
copper member
Activity: 59
Merit: 5
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

Finished ICO on https://yobit.net/en/trade/CHAT/BTC

too fast  Roll Eyes

So this was really another of the scammy ICOs from Yoshit exchange. I wonder who bought the ICO supply in 10 minutes and is ready to dump all that shit on its users...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: