Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-ANN]⚠️💰🔐COINAGE☀️👀⚠️⚠️coinage.org ₡ 6 Years Project Moving to Beta - page 6. (Read 19252 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Their existing platform is in compliance with kyc, ftc sec etc. So we would like community feedback on if this is an avenue we should take.
This certainly would give more legitimacy to coinage in the main markets than is currently available.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I think it would totally be an avenue the crypto community would want to explore. Anything to elminate the middle man, I'd like to say goodbye to Etrade
Today we met with a company interested in partnering with coinage to use as a trading pair for commodities, equity and forex. We would like to know if any one can give us feedback on whether this is a avenue the crypto community would support?
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Everything is coming along swimmingly. The gitlab we utilize is private and is not reviewable by outside users yet. This likely will remain the case for a long enough time for us to establish dominance in relation to this particular code base. If someone wants tl review the code they are welcome to decompile it, but we wont be writing code for five years to give away for cloning until we are assured of our position.
I really like such an affinity writer, know how to interact and keep up to date, and I am very confident in my technology. If you can add some community marketing, it may be better, it will become very lively here
We have a major core feature to wrap up before live tests. Fork detection and tracking, which will enable the network to track or ignore the chains that pop up based on chain length.

After that more unit tests and some maintenance and we can send out binaries. Hopefully everything continues to move smoothly.
Activity: 107
Merit: 11
Activity: 14
Very interessting project. I will watch the progress and locking forward.
Merry Christmas team and almost happy new year, hope everything is going well
Considering people are now essentially preordering currencies with ICOs we are content with the reception we have received so far to the plan in place. We are doing the best we can with the current circumstances in the crypto world considering all the potential abuses bad actors would utilize and mitigating them as best we can. I agree with not trusting counterparts, however the concept seems to have been lost on the modern user base.

Activity: 116
Everything is coming along swimmingly. The gitlab we utilize is private and is not reviewable by outside users yet. This likely will remain the case for a long enough time for us to establish dominance in relation to this particular code base. If someone wants tl review the code they are welcome to decompile it, but we wont be writing code for five years to give away for cloning until we are assured of our position.

So you're planning to drop compiled binaries with no source code and expect people to adopt it?  General rule of thumb in crypto is not to trust the counterparty...
It wont be like people have used before.
Activity: 116
I'm still following this project and am interested in it.  Do you have a GIT or another repository with code available for review/inspection?  How is everything coming along?
Activity: 5
I am watching this thread with interest! Cheesy
How's it going guys, how's everything coming along, exciting updates?
We will endeavour to pique everyone's interest.
I feel it might be worthwhile to try and add a whitepaper when you do the ANN, it seems to add legitimacy in this space from what I've noticed! Not saying that you guys aren't; I just mean for the future forum members who come across the ANN and immediately start saying scam or otherwise because their isn't a whitepaper
The white paper is on the back burner until testing and launch is done. Basically it is not the priority over the code itself.

Thank you for the interest in the project. We aim to launch and make it available to everyone in a manner that manages PoW and PoS in a complicated balance. And with the way it is written we can swap in others at will. The energy consumption wont matter eventually as PoS will become more popular down the line.

This will encourage more users to save their earnings or buy more and hold them to gain interest and with some luck we will all see coinage value high enough to allow users to skip 401k and gain interest outside of a bank or brokerage. The unbanked should then have all the tools they need to avoid using bank of murica.
Pages:
Jump to: