Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN]DarkNano: DAG cryptocurrency with privacy! - page 3. (Read 2376 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Reserved spanish translation. Please confirm if you need it
Hey, we will definetely need it. PM us please, so in the next weeks you can help us translating the lightpaper. =D

Hi,do you need portuguese translation?
copper member
Activity: 14
DarkNano- Instant, fee-less, private and scalable!
Hey, we will definetely need it. PM us please, so in the next weeks you can help us translating the lightpaper. =D
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
copper member
Love that you altered the gameplan to make it more airdrop/faucet centric devs! Gives us trust in you guys Smiley

Is there anywhere we should get in line for this airdrop other than posting to this forum? Thanks!

Hey! If you help us with designs, divulgation, websites, telegram channel or anything, we will evaluate and tell you how much XDK we will distribute for you! Right now, we are 100% focused on testing transfers, so we don't have much time to work on this things. PM us if you have any suggestion =)
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
Love that you altered the gameplan to make it more airdrop/faucet centric devs! Gives us trust in you guys Smiley

Is there anywhere we should get in line for this airdrop other than posting to this forum? Thanks!
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
I got on the donate list.
thanks dev, I believe you Grin
Activity: 1
Awesome! Very hyped, this can be a great coin
Activity: 57
Hi, I created a discord server for discussing DAG coins. Every DAG is listed and has its own channel.

https://discord.gg/auFsMSD.

Feel free to join us ! See ya.  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Nothing is ready..except donation addresses  !

I don't why you anyone needs donations ..are you building a physical structure ?
at the max you need a computer,a server and few hours/days of time..all a few hundred dollars to start coding
When you are ready ,just show the code  and ask donations to take it to the world !

Activity: 20
Merit: 2
hmm! not sure about this project still but will keep an eye on the development and the available information, might even donate if I am convinced of the progress. good luck!
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
when moon?  Grin
copper member
how i mine?

There is no mining, total supply will always be 100m (unless we burn some before official release).
how i mine?
Activity: 532
Looking forward to your project and i will follow this. when your are going to release more information about your project and team info will be public or not?
following to see if I can mine these
Activity: 107
What makes this diffrent from Manta(https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-manta-dag-zksnarks-fast-fee-less-private-cryptocurrency-2696095) they seem to have the same ideas as you with privacy and high tps!  Wink
Actually, lots of coins in the crypto-world harem released recently which have private feature. It's not strange because privacy seems to be hot trend in the year 2018.
Activity: 1
What makes this diffrent from Manta(https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-manta-dag-zksnarks-fast-fee-less-private-cryptocurrency-2696095) they seem to have the same ideas as you with privacy and high tps!  Wink
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
Anyone deposit money to this project deservs to lose his money. This is the same guy as stone, mantra and f@#k knows what else he tried to scam people with.
I think donation is totally voluntary, and so there are not scam here  Grin But anyway we need more information: Road map, Whitepaper and Real info of the team behind this project, before make any decision
Activity: 3
I'm challenging you, if your project is real, forget the donations, make a volunteer system that will reward anyone who cooperates with the project
5% devs
10% bounty for volunteer contributors, web designer, translator, programmer etc
85% faucet
You do not need donations to make this project a reality

supported
Activity: 22
I'm challenging you, if your project is real, forget the donations, make a volunteer system that will reward anyone who cooperates with the project
5% devs
10% bounty for volunteer contributors, web designer, translator, programmer etc
85% faucet
You do not need donations to make this project a reality

This makes a lot of sense - although most ICOs are greedy tbh
Pages:
Jump to: