Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][EAGS]EagsCurrency SHA256 - POW/POS [PoR ENDED] Mining Start Jan. 5th!! - page 5. (Read 11421 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hmmm
The answer is yes Ocminer just look at all dis fancy graphics man!  Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options
Very interesting.
good luck
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
Muroko Blados
Please reserve me too for the Hindi translation of the OP, also please let me know that when these bounties are going to get distributed amongst all the translators?

P.S.: I will update my Hindi translation of the XDE coin by tomorrow most probably, and thanks again for giving us such an amazing opportunity once again to show our talent... Smiley

Good luck with both the coins... Cheers..

@mblados, Can I have an idea for me and for all the translators that when will we get our bounties paid? Please don't take it wrongly, it's just for the information purpose... Everything except this is fine... Good luck... Wink
All bounties will be sent out on Dec 12th. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Please reserve me too for the Hindi translation of the OP, also please let me know that when these bounties are going to get distributed amongst all the translators?

P.S.: I will update my Hindi translation of the XDE coin by tomorrow most probably, and thanks again for giving us such an amazing opportunity once again to show our talent... Smiley

@mblados, Can I have an idea for me and for all the translators that when will we get our bounties paid? Please don't take it wrongly, it's just for the information purpose... Everything except this is fine... Good luck... Wink
Muroko Blados
I like the idea of two coin walking together in the same road Good luck i will try to invest some BTC in XDE also EAGS may attract the hungry miners if you contact a descent exchange before launch(Perhaps you need to put some reward for exchange to add the sisters together)  
Yes! there will be a bounty for Exchanges on the Official ANN Thread and descent Exchanges will be contacted before launch.
Muroko Blados
Yes! All previous XDE OP Translators are the ones to Translate EAGS OP. Thanks!
Muroko Blados
Woohoo even more crap on top of the original XDE. Let's jsut create another copy/paste coin with nothing new to offer and dillute the alt market even further
I think you better Reserve your Free EAGS instead of Posting FUD. Seriously!  Cool
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I like the idea of two coin walking together in the same road Good luck i will try to invest some BTC in XDE also EAGS may attract the hungry miners if you contact a descent exchange before launch(Perhaps you need to put some reward for exchange to add the sisters together)  
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Awesome I want to reserve the Chinese Translation as we did for XDE.. Smiley
sq
Activity: 294

don't forget to add your coin to our service.

https://www.altcoincalendar.info
Activity: 364
Woohoo even more crap on top of the original XDE. Let's jsut create another copy/paste coin with nothing new to offer and dillute the alt market even further
Muroko Blados
Im not launching two coins at once - and XDE & EAGS are two different c oins. Please go read the XDE OP. Thanks!
Activity: 719
Do you pay people to use the signatures?
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Will keep an eye on this topic.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240