Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][FIX] Fornix |Masternodes|POS|High rewards| - page 5. (Read 3716 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
How do you use blockchain in your project?
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
I can translate to Spanish if needed  Wink
Activity: 40
we want facebook bounty to lolol
Activity: 56
Indonesian translation reserved
Activity: 53
Project sounds great....waiting for more details
Activity: 62
Merit: 5
Great devs! There is no any valuable information, but you truly acknowledge that. I'm going to join your community and observe this project first. Seems very interesting!
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
We're happy to announce the Fornix coin specs! Keep in mind that the pre-mine capital will be spent exclusively on future development, exchange listings and advertisement.

It combines AI with blockchain, I'm impressed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I am quite interested in this project because it has a nice idea and has Masternode, which is the current investment trend. I need some more information on this project to decide on investing in it. I hope the project will develop well in the short term.
copper member
How to take a part in twitter company?
Join us at discord, and you could post twitter screenshot there.
copper member
where I can find more detailed information, such as plans, targets, introductions of the developer team,also your partners. I didn't find any information on the website link above..
Info will come at launch
copper member
website appears down i tried several browsers
we were under Ddos attack, site is back up now
will this be going to the moon soon ?
Activity: 25
How to take a part in twitter company?
Activity: 238
Seeing once again a masternode coin, these coins now seems to start flooding, and every day there are many new masternode coins coming in, just as crazy as last year's ico, which I think is a new ico way. Wink

Yeh, masternodes are the new ICO's for 2018, they are springing up like mushrooms all over the place. I would probably sign up for a masternode if they were not so darn complicate to do.
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Interesting...watching this one!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
where I can find more detailed information, such as plans, targets, introductions of the developer team,also your partners. I didn't find any information on the website link above..
Activity: 23
Give me the adress where to send ETH allready today
Activity: 5
website appears down i tried several browsers
Activity: 2
reserver pow start Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: